Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way (1049 Views)

Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way by Harlex(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Albino Snail are not so common but I found one today

Re: See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way by Totilopussylick(m): 12:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Don't tell me you wants to use it for pepper soup tongue
Re: See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way by cRobo: 12:55am On Jul 31, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way by Katie2021(f): 1:00am On Jul 31, 2022
This one has bacteria
Re: See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way by Harlex(m): 2:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Don't tell me you wants to use it for pepper soup tongue
No
Re: See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way by MufasaLion: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Katie2021:
This one has bacteria

No, you're wrong. They are healthy. Do you wanna tell me albino humans are infected with bacteria? Albino rat infected with bacteria because they ain't black?
Re: See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way by Katie2021(f): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
MufasaLion:

No, you're wrong. They are healthy. Do you wanna tell me albino humans are infected with bacteria? Albino rat infected with bacteria because they ain't black?

Oga na joke,no take am serious.
Peace
Re: See The Albino Snail I Saw And Picked On My Way by Harlex(m): 1:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Katie2021:

Oga na joke,no take am serious.
Peace

Lol......the sail dey chill for my house

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dogs For Sale / Pure And Healthy German Shepherd Puppies Available For New Homes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.