Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria (639 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do / Why We Are Interested In Bayelsa State Election – United States / Reasons For Postponing The Election "United Nations" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 5:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Atiku,atikulate. Tinubu, Jagaban. Obi, obedient are the popular Nigerian electioneering vocabularies for campaign, it is okay to do all that to elevate your Presidential candidate but let's go back to history because history will always repeat itself.

President Jonathan was popularly named clueless during his tenure but now people see him as a potential candidate for the highest position in the land.
President Bihari was referred to as the savior despite his age during the 2015 campaign even with Professor Yemi Osinbajo as very good candidates for vice president.

Nigerians, what is happening now?

We are back at the same position.

The problem with us is that we keep degrading one candidate over another, we criticize, condemn and belittle the opposing Presidential candidates without thinking of the way forward or solution.

The best thing to do as good citizens of this country is not only to get PVC, which is good of course, but to be involved in getting solution to the prevailing economic hardship of this country.

If Peter Obi becomes president in 2023, there will still be issues from APC and PDP to bring him down, the best thing to do is not to prefer one candidate over another but to offer solution and seek for better governance in 2023 election.

We should all unite together for an advanced democracy that will not only elect the best candidate but to unite with other political parties for a better Nigeria or a new Nigeria.

There is strength in unity, division will continue to bring us down and get us nowhere.

If we still continue to criticize and over criticize one candidate over the other, things will get worse, let's support whoever becomes President and give him ideas on how to move the Nation forward, it could be Tinubu, Jagaban, Atiku, atikulate or Obi, Obedient.

Nigeria will be great again.

I see a New Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by orisa37: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2022
The ELECTORATE is always Sovereign.

The NATIONAL CONSCIENCE OF NIGERIA, NCN SHOULD PERSUADE THE SULTANATE, THE YORUBAS AND THE IGBOS TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCILS

TO SETTLE TINUBU TO SURRENDER TO Osinbajo TO SUCCEED BUHARI.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
orisa37:
The ELECTORATE is always Sovereign.

The NATIONAL CONSCIENCE OF NIGERIA, NCN SHOULD PERSUADE THE SULTANATE, THE YORUBAS AND THE IGBOS TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCILS

TO SETTLE TINUBU TO SURRENDER TO Osinbajo TO SUCCEED BUHARI.

It could happen in advance democracy where some individual liberties are sacrificed for the sake of the national security.

Some powerful people in Nigeria need to agree with the opposition parties ideologies to move the Nation forward,they don't have to be desperate that a particular Presidential candidate must become the President.

Maturity is the word.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 1:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Media houses should organize a compromised conference involving the 3 major political parties not only to interview them but to sit down and share ideologies on how to move Nigeria forward.

We don't have to be desperate on a particular Presidential candidate.

Enikan ma gba fun enikan.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by orisa37: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2022
NIGERIA will be 62 In two months' Time. Nigeria should pull up the stuff to make her up to STANDARD in WORLD AFFAIRS.

If OBJ could rise after GOWON, and after ABACHA to resettle NIGERIA, LET OBJ RESURRECT IN PYO/VOE RTD to resettle NIGERIA again after BUHARI.

The MILITARY has great Stake in NIGERIA. The young Soldiers in The CAMPS have POLITICAL AMBITIONS too. We can always settle CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM AND TRIBAL SENTIMENTS THROUGH SATISFIED AND PROPERLY CONTROLLED MILITARY.

LET US REMEMBER THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF OBJ, IBB, AA AND OBJ AGAIN TO PATRIOTISM AND DEMOCRACY BY ENSURING OUR VOTES FOR EITHER PYO/VOE OR PYO/FY.

TO ALLAH BE THE GLORY.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Unfortunately, PYO will not be in the picture come 2023, I don't know the VOE or FY you mentioned.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 2:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Please, who is VOE? I wish to know.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
We need the Government of good idealogy of democracy not desperation for a supposed good Presidential candidate.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
The general practice of condemning one candidate over another candidate will jeopardize the choices of electorates to vote for the best candidate.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
The general practice of condemning one candidate over another candidate will jeopardize the choices of electorates to vote for the best candidate.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Who knows VOE?
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by christejames(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Forget, Peter Obi will use EFCC to keep those parties in check grin
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 6:01am On Aug 06, 2022
christejames:
Forget, Peter Obi will use EFCC to keep those parties in check grin

Who knows tomorrow?

Time will tell.
Re: My Take On 2023 Election: United For A New Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 2:42am On Nov 09, 2022
God2man2again:
Media houses should organize a compromised conference involving the 3 major political parties not only to interview them but to sit down and share ideologies on how to move Nigeria forward.

We don't have to be desperate on a particular Presidential candidate.

Enikan ma gba fun enikan.

Town hall meeting didn't go well.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Said That He Is Not Contesting For The President Of Nigeria.. / Thugs Attack Physically Challenged Man Campaigning For Peter Obi In Lagos (video / Buhari’s Four Unacceptable REC Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.