Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND POWER EXPERTS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND POWER EXPERTS (344 Views)

Free Online Marketing For Electricians And Electrical Engineers In Nigeria / Am Looking For Electricians And Electrical Engineers That Do Wiring. Drop Ur Num / Get Free Credit If You Send Me Numbers Of Five Or More Electrical Engineers Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND POWER EXPERTS by Zaikon(m): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2022
Good morning

Experts in the house and the Engineers Please help, i was given this assignment by my boss to go confirm which is better to buy a 50 KVA transformer or a 100 KVA transformer because our load (machines and others) after calculation is about 75 KVA .
Re: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND POWER EXPERTS by obinnanelson4(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Zaikon:
Good morning

Experts in the house and the Engineers Please help, i was given this assignment by my boss to go confirm which is better to buy a 50 KVA transformer or a 100 KVA transformer because our load (machines and others) after calculation is about 75 KVA .

Sir you can't buy an equipment to power less than or even equal to the total load requirement rather you are expected to buy some percentage extra in addition for possible expansion. If there is 150KVA, go for it.

1 Like

Re: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND POWER EXPERTS by Zaikon(m): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2022
obinnanelson4:

Sir you can't buy an equipment to power less than or even equal to the total load requirement rather you are expected to buy some percentage extra in addition for possible expansion. If there is 150KVA, go for it.

Thank you sir but i thought i do see some communities hang a 50 KVA

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Hair Grow Faster / Giftcard Direct Buyer,earn Your More Profit / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper Wednesday/thursday Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.