Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding (49191 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Lawan, Amaechi In Four Horse Race / Edo 2020: Wike, Okowa, Tambuwal, Others Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Iziquiel(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The upper class will continue to mess up the lower class hence our father Karl Marx, seeing the evil perpetrated by the bourgeois class on the lower class preached to the consciousness of the lower class to revolt seriously against the upper class so as to have a class less society where everyone will be equal. Even though it will be impossible in Nigeria for the proletariat to revolt against the bourgeoisie, but we can revolt by voting in a competent and a selfless leader. Our vote is our weapon of revolution.

My vote goes to Peter Obi, please do the same.

You're mentioning Karl Max and Peter Obi in one sentence? The former stood against everything the later stands for. I'm sure you know Max' position on public officers who invests State money (the people's money) in their family's business.

You should get your acts right.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by ManOfSon: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
frog12:
no wonder him face swell up. what sort of disease you think he get?

Must be for autoimmune disorder or the inflammatory bowel disease. Could also be for joint/arthritis pains. Since he's started, he can't stop. The effects of each round of injections tend to wear out after two months - could last longer. Whether Nigerians would let themselves be swindled again by a sick, old bag of bones on steroids is the question.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by frog12: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
hahahahahah. i feel for him. hope he takes care of his health.

ManOfSon:

Must be for autoimmune disorder or the inflammatory bowel disease. Could also be for joint/arthritis pains. Since he's started, he can't stop. The effects of each round of injections tend to wear out after two months - could last longer. Whether Nigerians would let themselves be swindled again by a sick, old bag of bones on steroids is the question.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Obudupikin: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The upper class will continue to mess up the lower class hence our father Karl Marx, seeing the evil perpetrated by the bourgeois class on the lower class preached to the consciousness of the lower class to revolt seriously against the upper class so as to have a class less society where everyone will be equal. Even though it will be impossible in Nigeria for the proletariat to revolt against the bourgeoisie, but we can revolt by voting in a competent and a selfless leader. Our vote is our weapon of revolution.

The first time I'm positively taken by your post. I must say that I am very much impressed by your submission, and I offer my dick in place of the dildos you've been using. What do you say?

And this is by no way a sarcasm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by princesas44(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is owk
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Abujason: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
ZzzzMoh:
Yamree not included

Marginalisation

Dem go wail

Thank God it was a meeting of the evil people that have reduced Nigeria to what it is today. You useless animal and terrorist. I hope you are enjoying your Nigeria of today under Buhari, Tinubu and APC.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Abujason: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
abu12:
Borno state will deliver 3 million votes for tinubu , this time around.

grin

From the IDP camps, abi? Borno State that does not even have up to 1 million people now.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Ppp1p: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oh
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by GreyLaw(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Even your "God" didn't create humans equally. There can never be a society where all humans are equal.

All men were born equal. What you do with that equality is your business. You even need to understand what equality is. You also need to understand that the rich man's kid is no different from the poor man's kid. The poor man just needs simple information and use it just for 30 days and watch his life change.

You think man is all about the body, flesh and bones? Think again. Until you understand what Elon Musk, Aliko Dangote, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, George Soros know you will be beating around the bush. They have a simple information that powered powered empires.

I really hope you understand my riddle and find it yourself. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN LIFE IS WITHIN YOU! God put it there!
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by frog12: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
comon, tell us now

GreyLaw:

All men were born equal. What you do with that equality is your business. You even need to understand what equality is. You also need to understand that the rich man's kid is no different from the poor man's kid. The poor man just needs simple information and use it just for 30 days and watch his life change.

You think man is all about the body, flesh and bones? Think again. Until you understand what Elon Musk, Aliko Dangote, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, George Soros know you will be beating around the bush. They have a simple information that powered powered empires.

I really hope you understand my riddle and find it yourself. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN LIFE IS WITHIN YOU! God put it there!
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Obudupikin: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Even your "God" didn't create humans equally. There can never be a society where all humans are equal.

In reality, God made every man equal. You implied, and it is true, that there is no society in which everyone is treated equally. However, I believe she meant egalitarian society rather than one in which everyone is equal.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Owopariola001: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
GreyLaw:

Yeah, like those that were born blind, lame, deaf, dumb, slowpoke, etc?

Even at birth, we are not equal.

Accept the fact that every living and "nonliving thing" has its special role in whatever "God" designed to achieve.

Think about it, nothing is stopping "God" to make Judas, Jesus, and making Jesus, the Judas (Role Reversal).

Just like WAP TV captured it, "we're just like pencils in the hand of the creator." We're nothing special, probably a pawn in a larger game.

But enough of philosophical shit.

In a socio-political economy, humans are still not equal, and I doubt if at all we found ourselves equal, there won't be real chaos.

I mean who will lead, who will follow? Many of us won't do what we're doing right now, nor live where we're living at the moment, and many other things will be clashing from one person to another.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Hideko0: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Come and join my team. Productivity is the cure for depression

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Iamzik: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
ZzzzMoh:

Lol

Go and ask your daddy who Sherubawon is

Ask him who the Adeleke's are

Now come back to cap nonsense if you think Adeleke isn't APC or progressive

There is no saving face here bro.
APC was roundly rejected and will be rejected in the entire South West come next year.

All old corrupt looters are going into relegation 2023
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by xenten: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peter Obi is from the Lower Class?
Was he not part of them in the past?

His businesses are in Nigeria?
His Family are in Nigeria?
His son does not have a car, Really?

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by xenten: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Zik-Incarnate, APC may be rejected, you think its IPOB or PO that will be accepted? Go to Osun and ask and stop dreaming online.

Iamzik:

There is no saving face here bro.
APC was roundly rejected and will be rejected in the entire South West come next year.

All old corrupt looters are going into relegation 2023
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by hopedoyin: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2022
TINUBU I HOPE IF YOU BECOME THE PRESIDENT YOU WILL NOT USE TAX TO SUFFER THE POOR MASSES.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by johntolu: 3:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Basiljoe:

In borno the capital of terrorism?
The joke is on you.

A state you erroneously labeled 'Capital of terrorism', has thousands of southerners employed in its civil service and private sector despite the security challenges in the state.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/08/borno-zulum-gives-igbo-woman-teacher-of-31-years-triple-promotion-video/
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by uchennaq(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Bunch of failures. sad
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Oceanjagaban: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Shitti shitti man aka Bola Tinubu,no go shit for body again o
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by Basiljoe: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2022
johntolu:

A state you erroneously labeled 'Capital of terrorism', has thousands of southerners employed in its civil service and private sector despite the security challenges in the state.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/08/borno-zulum-gives-igbo-woman-teacher-of-31-years-triple-promotion-video/
No wahala, so when are you moving yourself and your family to borno?
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by toneroforever(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
HilcomTech:

Coming from an ilogical TRIBALLIST.

The only reason you are supporting your EVIL&DESPICABLE mass murderer called Peter Obi is because he is from SE

It's a reason my brother,I'd be a liar to say otherwise. But only cause he stands heads & shoulders above BAT, Atiku & Kwankwaso & not just because his from SE.
U think if it was OUK,Rochas,Ekweremadu or TA Orji that is contesting that I'd be here wasting my time.
I'd advise you to quit playing the tribal card at this time, you can do that if SW presented someone like PYO or Adeshina of AfDb but not BAT(he has too much baggages).
Now would you label OBJ, Bishop Oyedepo,Pst Paul Eneche,PA Adebanjo of Afenifere & other non SEasterners as tribalists on account of their support for PO. Ur guess is as good as mine.
SS,NC like Plateau & Benue & some other non-SE are more passionate about PO than some SEasterners FYI.
However there are far bigger & better reasons for my support for PO.
The most important being that at least in him we see someone who seem to at least have conscience and unlike 97.5% of our politicians (NW,NC,NE,SW,SS & SE) is not into this mad looting of government funds.
I'm not saying he's a saint,far from it.
Other reasons include his frugality, grasp of the economy etc

Please vote wisely in the interest of ur tomorrow.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour party
It's POssible
Stay OBIdient
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by HilcomTech(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
toneroforever:

It's a reason my brother,I'd be a liar to say otherwise. But only cause he stands heads & shoulders above BAT, Atiku & Kwankwaso & not just because his from SE.
U think if it was OUK,Rochas,Ekweremadu or TA Orji that is contesting that I'd be here wasting my time.
I'd advise you to quit playing the tribal card at this time, you can do that if SW presented someone like PYO or Adeshina of AfDb but not BAT(he has too much baggages).
Now would you label OBJ, Bishop Oyedepo,Pst Paul Eneche,PA Adebanjo of Afenifere & other non SEasterners as tribalists on account of their support for PO. Ur guess is as good as mine.
SS,NC like Plateau & Benue & some other non-SE are more passionate about PO than some SEasterners FYI.
However there are far bigger & better reasons for my support for PO.
The most important being that at least in him we see someone who seem to at least have conscience and unlike 97.5% of our politicians (NW,NC,NE,SW,SS & SE) is not into this mad looting of government funds.
I'm not saying he's a saint,far from it.
Other reasons include his frugality, grasp of the economy etc

Please vote wisely in the interest of ur tomorrow.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour party
It's POssible
Stay OBIdient

You can write your BIGOTED epistle from here to South Africa and it will not change a thing. Your mass murderer criminal is going no where near the presidency.

I am a northern and I can tell you for free how much the Pandora criminal is hated here.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by HilcomTech(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
HilcomTech:

You can write your BIGOTED epistle (which I don't bother to read) from here to South Africa and it will not change a thing. Your mass murderer criminal is going no where near the presidency.

I am a northern and I can tell you for free how much the Pandora criminal is hated here.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by toneroforever(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
HilcomTech:

You can write your BIGOTED epistle from here to South Africa and it will not change a thing. Your mass murderer criminal is going no where near the presidency.

Hate! So that's all u've got. So sorry for u bro, I feel ur pain but won't be dragged into some cheap tribal war.
Let love lead, ok. I respect ur choice of candidate but all I appeal to everyone is to vote right based on competence because we all suffer the consequences of electing a leader based on trivial reasons.
U should realise that the country has a long way to go when folks access issues of national importnce only through tribal lenses. Take for instance, the insecurity plaguing Zamfara state. It's so unfortunate. I watched the BBC's Africa Eye documentary titled the bandit warlords of Zamfara & I couldn't help but feel pity for those caught up by the violence. The crisis is affecting both Fulanis and Hausas. Lives r being lost my brother. So I pray that the residents of Zamfara will elect someone who can help end the crisis in the state before it spirals completely out of control.
Re: Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding by AlwaySpeakTruth: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Borno mafia have started. Countdown to Shettima presidency. You read it here first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / EndSARS Protest: RRS Removes Blockades Mounted By Hoodlums In Oshodi (Photos) / Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.