Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) (60024 Views)

How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video) / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by showafrica(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:

The byke man should have given her the helmet

1 Like

Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
1000 ways to die.

Vote for Peter Obi for a complete overhaul of the country's business sector, including transportation revolution. That woman will be cruising in a comfortable vehicle if Peter Obi becomes the president.

Business sector that use anambra money for his family business grin
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by MarxisGLABACK: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Which state is this, The bike man doesn't care about the safety of his passenger. He's wearing a safety helmet and reflective jacket, on a top speed. Ignorance is a disease , poverty is the worst disease , GOD 4bid
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by shinealight(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:

That’s the height or depth of foolishness! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by nelskals(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
1000 ways to die.

Vote for Peter Obi for a complete overhaul of the country's business sector, including transportation revolution. That woman will be cruising in a comfortable vehicle if Peter Obi becomes the president.

I support Peter Obi, but this excessive hyping no follow ,abegi.
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by henryadex(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2022
I don't think this is Nigeria because the rider is using the left side traffic
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by PresidObi: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2022
assholemods:

The same way Buhari lied to us.

Buhari had no experience with business prior to becoming president.

Peter Obi is very experienced and has brothers nearby that can advice him on mass transportation.

Chisco group
Young shall grow
Ekene dili chukwu
GUO
Ekesons
FG Onyenwe

All.these guys started private transport businesses in front of peter Obi, he knows what it means to have an effective transportation system across the country, and can get quality advice from all others across Nigeria.

Vote for Peter Obi and LP
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Lighthome: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2022
This is not Nigeria oh! We use left hand driving way and not right hand. Look well before you call Buhari this, Buhari that.
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by mema900: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Caseless:
Mothers are the greatest people on earth.

This is risky though, but it's the least of risk a mother can take to feed her children.

May God bless our mothers.

Lets not glorify poverty.....it pains me so much that people(young people) see the state of this country finish and still chose to play politics instead of join the obidient movement and rescue Nigeria
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by RillJ(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2022
She narrowly missed Police recruitment that year nau.

very agile woman. Na traffic do her the thing so before she reach recruitment place dem don lock gate. Since then, any thing urgent she dey avoid motor. Na okada sure for her pass grin grin grin
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by 27Pushing30: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2022
How come anambrarians weren't cruising during his tenure.

stop internet noise pollution
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by davibid: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2022
She should be arrested for this stupidity
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Gbagura: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
1000 ways to die.

Dey mumu yourself. No matter how hard you try, obi is going nowhere. We will teach you politics next year by God's grace.
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by SpecialEdition: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Super hero
Very soon she will fly.
Na wa.
Motor no dey there?
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Hoelujohn: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
1000 ways to die.

I am an obidient but that is taking the promises and expectations too far.
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Toosure70: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Na man , i was there live
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by PresidObi: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Hoelujohn:

I am an obidient but that is taking the promises and expectations too far.

You believe there's no remedy to the transportation problems in Nigeria?
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by somenody: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2022
looking for new ways to die or disfigure herself.
How will the bike stop without throwing her off and smearing her brains on the floor.

Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by arantess: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Skyfornia:
Poverty is a disease.. people deliberately risking their lives because of money, so she cannot enter another bike or hire a taxi?

If she fall down and kpai, she will create problem for her family
honestly one would think its the sensible thing to do, but what do i know

people should not rationalize stuff like this, its appaling
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by sayso: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
1000 ways to die.

no government or successive one van create luxury for Nigeria's citizen. There is not enough money to create anything in this country, politician will always do try and error, but you see this country Nigeria, no remedy.
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by PresidObi: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2022
sayso:
no government or successive one van create luxury for Nigeria's citizen. There is not enough money to create anything in this country, politician will always do try and error, but you see this country Nigeria, no remedy.

I don't blame your pessimism on the fate of Nigeria, this is because you have always been living under incompetent leaders.

A peter Obi presidency will change your mind forever.
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Akharmony: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Which kind of hustle be this again. . Hustling Women get mind o
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by bayplus: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Caseless:

This is risky though, but it's the least of risk a mother can take to feed her children?

Amen

May God Bless our Mothers.

But this risk is a stupid one.

If she dies in the process, will she continue to feed her children.

It is obvious, she gave priority to load over her own life.

And the bike rider was also speeding recklessly.

She could have arranged for a seperate Bike to take her home.

Life is Precious. And Nigerians such as this, seems not to value Life anymore
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:

And some people will pity this idiot, if something bad happened......
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by redsun(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2022
That can only happen in a mad country where Madness is normal.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2022
xynerise:
This is foolishness

You are absolutely right
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by jeff1607(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Caseless:

This is risky though, but it's the least of risk a mother can take to feed her children.

Fathers too
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Comedian2019: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Is this playing?
What type of playing is this
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by majamajic(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2022
shiwex:
Is this meant to be funny? How I wish that was your mother.....

Or your sister

Cos my mum can easily put her already flat boobs on him , she do

Your sister can't I know , let's say she is your sisters
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Impregnablefolk: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2022
If I say I no like dis mama na lie I dey lie. Madam just dey laugh join her adventure trip.
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by Clinghton: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2022
What a man can do a woman can do better, she's trying to imitate Tom cruise, stunt.
Re: How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) by rickleye: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2022
This isn’t funny one bit.
She’s not even wearing pants or jeans .
There should be something called citizens arrest. If she’s not stopped she’ll do it again.
Just totally unnecessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US / Floods At Akowonjo Road, Jimoh Bus Stop After Little Rain (Pictures) / Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.