Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West (1297 Views)

More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes / Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20 / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Enyimbafc: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2022
In south west my family members are more than 20 and most of them reside in lagos,while i am in jos,i am not even talking of those from my kindred,community,l.g.a and state that reside in south west.I have called almost all my people in sw and the have there PVCs ready for Obi.Indeed sw has the highest number of non indigenes in there states,Obi do not need to campaign rigorously in that zone,but should concentrate more in the north especially core north.

4 Likes

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by kettykin: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Can't these folks join or collaborate with progressives to end the reign of Tinubu in Lagos . With 160,000 new voters the reign of Tinubu and his cohorts will be finally buried

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Nijablast: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Enyimbafc:
In south west my family members are more than 20 and most of them reside in lagos,while i am in jos,i am not even talking of those from my kindred,community,l.g.a and state that reside in south west.I have called almost all my people in sw and the have there PVCs ready for Obi.Indeed sw has the highest number of non indigenes in there states,Obi do not need to campaign rigorously in that zone,but should concentrate more in the north especially core north.
Why are your family members not in Anambra
Your people have never voted for APC before so who send your kindred?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Enyimbafc: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2022
kettykin:
Can't these folks join or collaborate with progressives to end the reign of Tinubu in Lagos
Tinubu reign can end in Lagos if all the non indigenes plus few liberal yorubas can agree,it is possibe.
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by kettykin: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Nijablast:

Until Nigeria restructures and ends the lopsided federal structure, Lagos will continue to serve as a business outlet for igbo and Hausa/Fulani merchants
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by kettykin: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Tinubu reign can end in Lagos if all the non indigenes plus few liberal yorubas can agree,it is possibe.

I quite agree with this , a million youths can retire Tinubu and rescue Lagos State from its seeming colonisation under one man.

2 Likes

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by homosapien(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2022
With or without your 20 families in Southwest, Tinubu is the next president. Deal with that .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Enyimbafc: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Nijablast:

We are scattered all over Nigeria to help reduce apc and pdp votes with the help of technologies introduce by inec.
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by homosapien(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2022
kettykin:

I quite agree with this , a million youths can retire Tinubu and rescue Lagos State from its seeming colonization under one man.

You need to end Orji colonization in Abia first. Put the fire under control in your house before you help others who have ask for your help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Unzerious: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2022
If all Non-Indigene's in the SE decide to vote against all Igbo's shebi una go call am Genocide

2 Likes

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Enyimbafc: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2022
homosapien:
With or without your 20 families in Southwest, Tinubu is the next president. Deal with that .
Se has the lowest number of non indigenes in Nigeria reason why the produce bloc votes that neutralize other zones apart NW unlike south west were non indigenes makes there votes not to count much.
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Enyimbafc: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Unzerious:
If all Non-Indigene's in the SE decide to vote against all Igbo's shebi una go call am Genocide
Non indigenes are not upto 10,000 in se.
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by homosapien(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Se has the lowest number of non indigenes in Nigeria reason why the produce bloc votes that neutralize other zones apart NW unlike south west were non indigenes makes there votes not to count much.

Why didn't that block vote give Jonathan a second term in office? You guys overestimate that block vote.
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Mikolo70(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2022
See as this mon key open thread wan capture Lagos with the other mon key family members lmaaaaooo!!!!!!!!..
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by tctrills: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2022
Enyimbafc:
What is the purpose of this thread? How does this help the discuss? How does what you wrote promote or sell Obi? Your thread is very unnecessary.
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Unzerious: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Enyimbafc:

Why?!.... Oh I forgot, Hostility is the Hospitality of The SE.

1 Like

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Enyimbafc: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
homosapien:

Why didn't that block vote give Jonathan a second term in office? You guys overestimate that block vote.
It help in reducing Buhari votes apc win with only 2.6million votes,upon NW and NE giving buhari more than 10 million votes plus apc win in north central and south west in 2015.Should se/ss produce bloc votes like 2015 it is a game over for Obi because the three other candidates will depend heavily on only three zones ne/nw and sw for there votes,while north central majorly occupy by christains also vote for Obi massively.
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Even if you have 100 family members in Yoruba land, that cursed hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock

2 Likes

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by JASONjnr(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Mikolo70:
See as this mon key open thread wan capture Lagos with the other mon key family members lmaaaaooo!!!!!!!!..

Yoruba people are not foolish people....

They might have little difference between them and the Igbos... And that's something to worry about...

Also, Lagos is a place where the Hausas and Fulanis have dominated along other tribes .. .. Tinubu gave the Hausas upper hand to control lots of resources in Lagos state.

Majority of the people speak Yoruba and you can't really tell where they come from ...

Calling a human a monkey speaks more about your upbringing....
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Boyewu: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Non attractive, tourism zero, Monday total lock down and many more have even reduced it. After 2023 election agitation will continue as usual either Obi wins or not.
Enyimbafc:

1 Like

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Healthquest: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Enyimbafc:
APGA ERA must end in Anambra first.

Post like ds make me wishful for ibo exit in all southwest, by the time u guys start ds tribal war... u guys will suffer it the most.

Untrained children are the ones who litter the society and give rise to unhealthy society.

Majority of ibos has neither respect nor tolerance. The ego in der blood is very useless and de r ve very loudmouth.

Bastard cannot deal with ikpeazu who has destroyed Abia but Lagos who is d best state in Nigeria is ur worry. Ogun kill any ibo who speak ill of Lagos again

1 Like

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by tamdun: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Enyimbafc:
An Igbo man is concerned about Tinubu reign in Lagos sw while the orjis, kalus, ikpeazu are turning Igboland to ghost land.
Have u guys ever asked yourselves why ur people always migrating to other regions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Even if you have 100 family members in Yoruba land, that cursed hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock
e pain am ooo
adebisi how far your brown lace

1 Like

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by tamdun: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2022
Mikolo70:
They are kid, several igbo men over the past year have contested for Lagos state gubernatorial and failed woefully, one even claimed he married a yoruba women but when channels TV presenter asked him to greet Lagosian in yoruba language, my guy went to silent mode, let them try again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by NaijaCowFarm: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2022
Nijablast:

Fixed. The difference is that they now registered and collected their PVC unlike before when they NEVER voted.
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by GoooodHardDick: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2022
obi shouldn't bothered campaigning in Edo State either. We're on lockdown over here for HE peter Obi, he should concentrate more in core Northern States.

Meanwhile Tinubu urchins know that Peter Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iraq after the election
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by Enyimbafc: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2022
tamdun:

An Igbo man is concerned about Tinubu reign in Lagos sw while the orjis, kalus, ikpeazu are making Igboland to ghost land.
Have u guys ever asked yourselves why ur people always migrating to other regions?
Igbos are mostly into business thereby making Igbo land to be very competative,reason why the migrate to other regions who the see as not very good in business,so the move to this areas to establish there businesses,this is the reason you see them dominating in major markets in all the regions of the country not only south east.
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by tamdun: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
obi shouldn't bothered campaigning in Edo State either. We're on lockdown over here for HE peter Obi, he should concentrate more in core Northern States.

Meanwhile Tinubu urchins know that Peter Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iraq after the election
U guys are just nuisance, who stopped u from voting obi, you'll enjoy him same way u are enjoying Obaseki right now
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by GoooodHardDick: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2022
tamdun:

U guys are just nuisance, who stopped u from voting obi, you'll enjoy him same way u are enjoying Obaseki right now

What's this one saying?

Alaye I'm not the cause of your frustration this early morning.

Save yourself the stress and let's vote massively for peter Obi next year
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by inoki247: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Enyimbafc:
We are scattered all over Nigeria to help reduce apc and pdp votes with the help of technologies introduce by inec.

But you're not scattered in Abia to rescue Abia from destruction...

Na Lagos be ur main headache....
Re: I Have More Than 20 Family Members In South West by ElSudani: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2022
kettykin:

Until Nigeria restructures and ends the lopsided federal structure, Lagos will continue to serve as a business outlet for igbo and Hausa/Fulani merchants

Lagos had to challenge the FG in court several times on different issues. How do you think Lagos benefit from the lopsided federal structure? How do you think the SW benefit from this structure?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Obi’s Side Chick In Nigeria???? / Tinubu Vs Obi : My Leadership Assessment / Finally Got My PVC For OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.