Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony (50731 Views)

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by GraciousVictor(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2022
LollySeaSide:

Congratulations.
Now that you have decided to become a Christian, locate a church near you (it may be the one you attend currently) and give your life to Christ.
You can then come back to nairaland and take a look at your comment.
It is well with you.
stop being a sentimental and emotional Christian.
ever since Nigeria has been with a
Christian Muslim presidency including
this current administration, how has the
country fared any better?
we Nigerians are after competence and not religion abeg
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by diadem10: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2022
Happy union to Shettima's daughter.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by blesskewe(f): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:
Can't you just love this man? They say he is sick and old yet he remains the most serious and active presidential candidate.
What a simple loving and goal getting man.
The best politician at the moment with the vision to take Nigeria to greater heights.
Vote the most intelligent and brilliant presidential candidate in person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.
Nigeria will be great again
Be like say u wan eat corn and cassava for the rest of your life
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Britishpea: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Congratulations To Shettima's daughter...

Meanwhile, Nigerians should reject Tinubu with voters card... This Great Grandpa has nothing to offer other than "Its my turn to become the president"

We want better Nigeria presided by a vibrant team not criminals and crooks ..
That man has a lot to offer to Better your future. Wait for manisfestos and economic plans for each candidates.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by ElijahOnyeka: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2022
What a joke! E no funny bro.
mascot87:
Can't you just love this man? They say he is sick and old yet he remains the most serious and active presidential candidate.
The best politician at the moment with the vision to take Nigeria to greater heights.
Vote the most intelligent and brilliant presidential candidate in person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by shinealight(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Omoslim26:

75years old man coming to work in a system that has not been ultimately fûcked in all fronts is different from 86 old shaky sick man who is the no one of the fûcked up govt,one who like our old shaky president will be travelling all around the world for medical aids wasting our money angry
Anything from Apc at this moment is pro max disaster.

Surely you’re civilised and literate enough to engage in a public discourse without all this f… this and f… that.
It speaks to your maturity, man! shocked shocked
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

How has all these benefitted Ur life....u insensitive dumb fellow. Una mumu never do?.....or u av signed to suffer till u die ni? Haba, av some sense for urself and ur generation to come nah. Abi dem swear for una ni angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by mascot87(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Hakeem3:

When you wan take get sense na

Be BATified my brother. Tinubu has a lot to prove wrong about him.
He will so make this nation great you will love him after
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by mascot87(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

How has all these benefitted Ur life....u insensitive dumb fellow. Una mumu never do?.....or u av signed to suffer till u die ni? Haba, av some sense for urself and ur generation to come nah. Abi dem swear for una ni angry

We aren't in the business of insulting others which has become the Trademark of the supporters of a particular presidential candidate. We want to believe that such character exhibited by such people is the nature of the person they are supporting.
Vote Tinubu
Be BATified

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Hideko0: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Hakeem3(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

Be BATified my brother. Tinubu has a lot to prove wrong about him.
He will so make this nation great you will love him after
My brother please be OBi-dient. There's is an agenda by the north by enforcing Shettima who is a Boko Haram leader on Your darling bat � as his vice. And bat on his part been a desperate man has no choice but to compromise. My brother once again be OBi-dient. What ever you think Bat has to offer PETER OBI will offer Times 100 of it. a word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by blamingthedevil: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Good morning Nigerians

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Madmohamed1: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Cypress042:
Nigeria problem in different pictures, who knows what tinubu is telling them sad
font allow igbo vote
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Cypress042(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Madmohamed1:
font allow igbo vote
He's a joker.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by mascot87(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Hakeem3:

My brother please be OBi-dient. There's is an agenda by the north by enforcing Shettima who is a Boko Haram leader on Your darling bat � as his vice. And bat on his part been a desperate man has no choice but to compromise. My brother once again be OBi-dient. What ever you think Bat has to offer PETER OBI will offer Times 100 of it. a word they say is enough for the wise.

God bless you my brother. I'm BATified and you are Obedient. We don't hate each other, we are just divided along political lines.The most important thing is that Nigeria will progress and I am sure BAT will bring that progress
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Omoslim26: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2022
shinealight:

Surely you’re civilised and literate enough to engage in a public discourse without all this f… this and f… that.
It speaks to your maturity, man! shocked shocked

Watin dis one dey talk undecided

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by clothingonline(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Big men big weddings

Tees
Cap

For campaign and event manufacturer price Dm
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Hakeem3(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

God bless you my brother. I'm BATified and you are Obedient. We don't hate each other, we are just divided along political lines.The most important thing is that Nigeria will progress and I am sure BAT will bring that progress
Bat is 86 years old. Don't you think the problems of Nigeria will overwhelm him concerning his age and health status?
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Hakeem3(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

Bat is 86 years old. Don't you think the problems of Nigeria will overwhelm him concerning his age and health status?
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Hassanmaye(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2022
AnonPoet:
APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu attends Senator Kashim Shettima's daughter's wedding in Maiduguri with other notable leaders across party lines. https:///e1gHh6Kv0p

https://twitter.com/jarmari01/status/1553474114257559553?t=H2II3PqO9HRXld8zJpBBGA&s=19
Oh my God
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by mascot87(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Hakeem3:

I don't think so my brother. And that 86 years thing isn't true. Forget all those lies everywhere
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Hakeem3(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

I don't think so my brother. And that 86 years thing isn't true. Forget all those lies everywhere
Lies you say? Well you are just been blinded by your love n support for him. Even his inlaw has came out to say it's true that his real age is 86
So how come you who is not even from his state knows it to be a lie? Open your eyes comrade and choose light over darkness.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by GOTVee: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2022
GraciousVictor:
lol i miss that guy Sha.
na him motivate me to make that comment sef cheesy

cool
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Larryton(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Agbado casava gangs tongue

He is right, cassava can feed us, instead of depending wholly on wheat for bread, we can use cassava flour as an alternative to reduce cost and reduce depandance on dollar for importation of wheat
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2022
DoctorDree:
So?

Evil wedding...

As long as u sons and daughters of all these evil politicians will not call your parents in order..

It's called evil wedding
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by Lexusgs430: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu looking very presidential.......... grin
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by freshbillz15(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2022
I wondered the type of homes some of our youths were raised from ,that they lack basic understanding about life that for the fact that one person does not support your opinion doesn't give you to insult or turn the person to your enemy.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by CaptMarvel(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2022
I don't understand o, is it Tinubu that is doing wedding? Where's the babe wey dey do wedding na?

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by jditimiya(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2022
We dey see them, and we know what to do when the right time comes.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony by lebienconnu: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Very presidential.

BAT 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) / Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.