Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Go Get Your PVC Peter Obi We Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Go Get Your PVC Peter Obi We Know (196 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist / Don't Visit My House, Office Without Your PVC, Peter Okoye Warns / You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Get Your PVC Peter Obi We Know by Victor899: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2022
o y a l Q Q&A*

*1. How much is the R o y a l Q bot fee?*
� USDT $120 for a year

*2. How much trading fees does R o y a l Q charge?*
� 20% from the profit only
(Atleast 20% gas fee in r o y a l q app)

*3. Minimum fuel?*
� USDT $20 ( 20% Trading fees will be deducted from here)

*4. How much is minimum capital for trading on Bin an ce/Ho u bi ?*
� USDT $120 is minimum starting capital

*5. I don’t have experience in trading, how can I make money in R o y a l Q?*
� For beginners you can use R o y a l Q C op y tr ade and earn stable income.

*6. How much profit can I make?*
� Roughly 0.1% - 5%a day, Cr y p to is 24/7 hence 10% - 50% or even more a month (Depending on c r y pt o market)

*7. What’s is the risk?*
� Best part there is no risk on R_o_y_a_l Q because your capital and profit will be in your own Bi n a n c e/H o u b i account, the bot have no access to your funds and the bot does not make loss, only paper loss/floating loss because Ro y al Q b_ot trades on Spot Market.
Go tru all this and tell me wat u tink
Also if u have data and time?
Check YouTube for reviews from others.
If u ok?
We can work together
*FAQ*

*How much can I expect monthly?*

Conservatively between 15 to 50 percent per month (bear or bull seasons).

*P.S* Please know this is a worse case scenario. The *R_O YA L Q* bot has recorded huge gains in excess of ten times the average returns especially in (bull markets).

*How much Do I need to trading Start?*

Only $120 at least.

*Does it take long to set up this bo t?*

No set up takes less than 15 minutes

*How am I sure this will work for me?*

The R O Y A L Q b_ot is for anyone and everybody's profiting regardless of class, religion, age, academic background or race.

*Can I withdraw my money at anytime?*

Ofcourse, Yes you can, R O Y A-L_Q bot does not hold deposit, your money is in your exchange account always.

*Is this better than giving my money to people or online companies to trade for me?*

As you know, many online companies and individuals have promised heaven and earth, in the end 99.9 percent of the time they have scammed people of their hard earned money. But with the R O Y A L Q b ot you will always remain in control 24/7. R O Y A L Q is the gamechanger and nothing comes close to this innovation.

*What does the R O Y A L Q b_ot help me do in summary*

The RO YA L_Q bot helps you to be in control of making money from the cry pt ocu rre n cy market without being an expert. In simple English, You will be able to print your own money from the crypto market without stress.

*Do I need to be an expert?*

No, with R O Y A L Q many newbies have said they will recommend this even to their grandmas because it is very easy to understand and use. 90% have declared it profitable in their first month.
*WHAT IS R O Y A L Q*

*R_OY AL Q* Is a software r ob ot created to read and trade on the world's largest EX CH A N G ERS... *B IN AN C E* or *H_U O_B I EX CH AN GE* ✅

*B I N A N C E* and *R O Y A L Q* are two different platforms. All you need to do is connect your *B I N AN CE* exchange API to interact with the *R_OY A_L Q bo t.*

*B_in a n ce* is the WORLD'S LARGEST and most trusted C R Y_PT O E XC H_A N GE; H U O BcI EX C H A N G E is also one of the world's best c ry p to e x c h a ng es.

As our adoption increases. Many Cr y pt o fans will choose R O YA L Q to do AUTO TR A DE ON B IN A N C E.

BEST TRADE DEAL EVER: {8 0/20}

*Your Capital is safe* because the client does not need to deposit the trade *CAPITAL to R O Y A L Q.*

Your hard earned money remains in your B in a n ce account hence you do not lose control or access to your funds at anytime

*BI NA NC E* allows *R_O_Y_A_L Q * to connect to the API, it is able to read trades and complete BUY AND SELL PROFITABLE T R A D E ORDERS AUTO M ATICA LLY WITHOUT HUMAN INTERVENTION:

*The R O Y A L Q B_ot is able to make a trading profit of 0.1% - 10% per day and 3% to 300% per month.* At other market days we are able to make 2% to 5% a day. We have also seen trade triggers on certain assets of up to 23% in a day, so it all depends on the chosen algorithm of particular trade assets.
Contact me wh at s app or call
0/7/0/4/8/8/0/8/4/3/6

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Apologies To His Fans Promised To Do A Free Show For Them / God Is Good, A Truck Driver Received The Sum Of 100k From Dgeneral / Shocking Report: @dunsin Oyekan Comes Out Of A Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.