Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon (734 Views)

Dollar To Naira Now 800, Work And Collect Your Pay In Dollars From Anywhere / How Student Of ASUU Made 100k Montly Publishing Books She Didn't Write / Sure Way To Make 500 Dollars From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by Faithfulos99(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing has help writer and non writer to made money with their smartphone. Yes! All you need to do is to publish books like journal, coloring books , sketch book, note books on Amazon and people start buying. And guess what

Amazon is not a Ponzi scheme or get rich quick. Just a smartphone with an internet connection. Remember
No ads
No website
No referral link. If interested to know more

1 Like

Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by uchaymart(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2022
$1000 Please show your account balance...blur your name

Do you know what you are even saying $1000 in a month??

2 Likes

Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by Obascoetubi: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2022
uchaymart:

ALL OF THEM DEY SHOW FAKE PROOF theymly xana sell ebook

1 Like

Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by Generalwoodz(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2022
uchaymart:

Lol. There're guys who makes way more.

Particularly, the op is LIA MOHAMMED's faithful apprentice and a redhead scammer.

Take a paper and write your moniker and today's date on it. Place it close to your laptop and take three different angles of picture showing your earnings with your phone...

Thats is; if you want to look genuine and have folks around here believe and beg you to teach them what you know, and have them pick your brain.
Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by Zulu2022: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eat alone,na Amazon Dem dey now
Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by uchaymart(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Zulu2022:
Eat alone,na Amazon Dem dey now

Hahahah no be small eat alone grin

One of them was trying to talk me into this BS. Saying "I make 1k dolls on a bad month"....

After some time, this same person was asking me for money grin..I just ignored the mugu
Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by uchaymart(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Lol. There're guys who makes way more.

Particularly, the op is LIA MOHAMMED's faithful apprentice and a redhead scammer.

Take a paper and write your moniker and today's date on it. Place it close to your laptop and take three different angles of picture showing your earnings with your phone...

Thats is; if you want to look genuine and have folks around here believe and beg you to teach them what you know, and have them pick your brain.

People earn more than this but not from this KDP sh*t...
Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by Generalwoodz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=uchaymart post=115249818]

People earn more than this but not from this KDP sh*t...

You can't earn such amount of funds with just one book or even 10 books. Neither will you earn that amount in your first three months.

For one to earn such amount you should have at least 50-60 books. What that implies is that you've been steady on the grind, and pushing and keeping faith alive for half a year.

You may substitute "pushing" with "working your ass off from sun up to sun down.

Consistency, hot keywords and niche are some factors that could take one above the mark.

To back up my claims, lemme show you a clear cut, marked and precise case study.
https://www.nairaland.com/evb2000

This guy is inspirational just like the ones I know who doesn't drum their big breaks.
Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by Zulu2022: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
uchaymart:

Hahahah no be small eat alone grin

One of them was trying to talk me into this BS. Saying "I make 1k dolls on a bad month"....

After some time, this same person was asking me for money grin..I just ignored the mugu
everybody na street fr naija,ask am now,e go say na legit... obtaining through deceit no b fraud e b
Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by HeavenVGate: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faithfulos99:
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing has help writer and non writer to made money with their smartphone. Yes! All you need to do is to publish books like journal, coloring books , sketch book, note books on Amazon and people start buying. And guess what

Amazon is not a Ponzi scheme or get rich quick. Just a smartphone with an internet connection. Remember
No ads
No website
No referral link. If interested to know more
Whatsapp line
Oloriburuku! You should let your family know more first.
Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by Faithfulos99(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please I am sorry for misleading you. It's in two months. I didn't see the caption before posting. Sorry
Re: How I earn in dollars from publishing books on Amazon by honour7: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faithfulos99:
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing has help writer and non writer to made money with their smartphone. Yes! All you need

Na this your English nai you take make 1000dollars

(1) (Reply)

International Companies Are Looking For Work From Home Workers Apply Asap / Bukka Hut Restaurant Is #hiring! / JOB Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.