Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

A Genius Will Like To Be Update With Oau And Ilorin Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Genius Will Like To Be Update With Oau And Ilorin Post Ume (795 Views)

Only A Genius Will Solve This Simple Mathematics. / The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President / University Of Ilorin Post-utme 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Genius Will Like To Be Update With Oau And Ilorin Post Ume by Sleekfun: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2007
hello Nairalanders,
I will like to get the information of Post Ume Ilorin 2007/2008 as it comes by and also i will like to have the information of the Post Ume of OAU 2007/2008 as it comes pls keep me update always cos it wil be good if Nigeria have an intelligent graduate like me so is better you also assit with the growth of the country by letting the information pass by to me on time as it comes,

sleekfun@yahoo.com, +2348054601115 is the contact of the genius,

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Ume Date Is Out / Check Out The Date For Oau Post Jamb Exam Here & Now! / Lectures For December NIPR Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.