Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Learn How To Build Power Inverters In One Week (prctical) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Learn How To Build Power Inverters In One Week (prctical) (3834 Views)

Import Solar Panels & Inverters from Europe-for Distributors &End Users / Cheap Inverters Wanted / Help To Build A Chicken Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build Power Inverters In One Week (prctical) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
Although it cost me a lot of weeks, stress and fortune to achieve this, but I am glad I went through them all.

Okay, let me brief you about this. Inverters work like power generators but unlike generators, they don't use fuel, they don't make noise and they don't discharge smokes. In short words, inverters work like UPS that stables light for a unit of appliance whenever power is interrupted. However, unlike the UPS, inverters will not only power a unit, but all the appliances in the House (depending on the capacity you build) and it will last longer (up to 18hrs depending on the battery).

Inverter charges by itself whenever there's power supply and begins work automatically immediately power supply ceases.

THE COST AND GAIN

- It usually costs me around N10k to build a 1.5kva inverter and I sell 1.5kva between N18,000 and N22,000 depending on the negotiation of the buyer.
-It costs me about N18,000 - N20,000 to build a 3kva inverter and I sell between N40,000 to N50,000 depending on the negotiating power of the buyer.
-I bill buyers an installations cost of N10,000 in addition, except where the buyer chooses otherwise i.e. install by himself (which is dangerous if he makes mistake)

That's just a brief of it. Now, I want to train only 10 Youths, particularly Students for one week PRACTICALLY, on how to build, market, install and make cash building inverters.

NOTE: My motive here is not to make money, else I'd simply make it a one-day seminar and discharge you. But I want to EMPOWER ten persons only in the next one week.

I can only take 10 persons at a go. Each participant will pay N7,000 only. This fund will be used to buy practical materials and arrange for training venues, etc. So, I'm not charging here.

In this training, I'd be showing you the three levels of making money:
- on each inverter unit you build;
- make money buying batteries for buyers and;
- make money installing!

You don't need capitals to begin this Business. You only require people's trust. (I have never built one with my personal money, but all Inverter units I have built and installed are facilitated by deposits and trusts of buyers.

One fantastic truth is; even if all you have in a month is 1 buyer, it compensates you enough!

Do not forget, only 10 persons at a go. If you are interested, let me enroll you. Simply call and communicate your interest before the ten slots fills out. All arrangements will be done this week and by next week, the training kicks off for another one week.

Call now at 0806 060 6166.

Segun O' Law.
Re: Learn How To Build Power Inverters In One Week (prctical) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
Re: Learn How To Build Power Inverters In One Week (prctical) by saleskara: 2:24pm On May 26, 2013
Inverters work well when PHCN fails you. Though you would require to charge you battery with electricity supply or a generator or solar panels http://www.kara.com.ng/generators/ when they run down. for more on inverters and pricing that we have to offer http://www.kara.com.ng/inverter-system/

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Season Crop / We Have Bags Of Ijebu Garri At Wholesale Price In Lagos 7000/bag / Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.