Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! (9307 Views)

Affordable Home Essentials, Gift Items, Health And Fitness And Lots More.. / Home Clearance Sales. Come In Here!! / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Wooden Bookshelf with rustic detail
N3k only cheesy

Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by THERIGHTMAN: 5:34am On Sep 10, 2022
Kindly list the remaining items.
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by Olaedoh: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
What of this, still available?

[quote aut reallyhor=vivaciousvivi post=116457925]Still available
Name your price , Pick and Pay! cheesy
N5k[/quote]
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Olaedoh:
What of this, still available?

No please
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by perfumeworld1(f): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
Mirror, Dressing table and stool
All for N5k only
Slightly negotiable
SOLD
Which one is still available?

1 Like

Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
perfumeworld1:
Which one is still available?
Hello,
Just the kitchen cabinet with marble top
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by Robcode: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Hello,
. Are the books still available?
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by Newborn27(f): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Hello,

Are you still around ni?

I thought you already left?

Can I still come over if you're around?
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Newborn27:

Are you still around ni?

I thought you already left?

Can I still come over if you're around?
No, I have left.
Just the cabinet is available and it's with the neighbours next door
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Robcode:
. Are the books still available?
All packed and kept in another location.
so, no please
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by hurryup123(m): 3:28am On Oct 11, 2022
slan87:
Just bought this generator from her, such a nice woman n sweet deal.

Thanks so much madam, am really grateful for the gifts as well.
please is she married?
Reply urgently?
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by slan87(m): 4:12am On Oct 11, 2022
hurryup123:
please is she married?
Reply urgently?

Sorry, I don't know about that.
We only had a business transaction
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by Newborn27(f): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

No, I have left.

I guess right then.

I really feel sorry for not making it..

How about those things you told to bring bags for?(I don't want to want to mention it online)

If they are also with the neighbor....I can go for it and also buy the cabinet in return..... I believe at the appointed time.....I'd surely meet you in person.

I wish you best of luck in all your endeavors o'er there ma'am.
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by Boye33: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

No, I have left.

Hello ma

Can I go pick the cabinet with your neighbour?
I'm really in need of it.
How can I pay to you?
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by DrAkpamudehe: 12:28am On Oct 12, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

All packed and kept in another location.
so, no please

Are you the one who is japaaing abi na your sister? Cos my 8th sense tells me you are actually the one grin

1 Like

Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Are you the one who is japaaing abi na your sister? Cos my 8th sense tells me you are actually the one grin
The entire family later did o.
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Boye33:

Hello ma

Can I go pick the cabinet with your neighbour?
I'm really in need of it.
How can I pay to you?
Yes you can pick it.
Please send me a whatsapp on 0xxx
Thanks
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Newborn27:

I guess right then.

I really feel sorry for not making it..

How about those things you told to bring bags for?(I don't want to want to mention it online)

If they are also with the neighbor....I can go for it and also buy the cabinet in return..... I believe at the appointed time.....I'd surely meet you in person.

I wish you best of luck in all your endeavors o'er there ma'am.
Hi sis
I had to give them out to others in need of it
Just the cabinet remains
Re: Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! by Newborn27(f): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Hi sis
I had to give them out to others in need of it
Just the cabinet remains

Hunn?hunn?!

I'm pained ..... but God understand best.

Take a very good care of yourself and family ma'am.... may God be with you till we meet again.

Bye for now ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse / If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home / Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.