Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Most Legitimate Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Most Legitimate Platform (1095 Views)

Is Legitlenders.club A Legitimate Platform? / I Have Been Getting Paid By This Legitimate Platform - Palmvalley Finance / How To Make $20,000 This Year From The Most Legitimate Of Passive Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Legitimate Platform by idowuadamson(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2022
This is how our platform works... You will need to visit our website; by chatting me on whatsapp 09031789464 (if you were referred by your friend, use the person's link instead ), and create an account. After creating an account, fund it with the amount you want to invest. You will be paid 2.3% daily compound interest on the investment every 24 hours, and you can withdraw anytime.

Our mining profit calculation is based on compound interest. This means that the profit you earn is added automatically to your balance and the subsequent interest is calculated on the new balance. Therefore, the higher your mining balance, the higher your profit. Some people prefer to leave the money and increase it until it reaches the maximum amount of N5,000,000. It's entirely up to you and your target, you can withdraw money from your mining balance anytime, the minimum is N1000.

The amount you can earn from our referral program is not limited. However, the profit you earn from our mining program is limited to a maximum mining balance of 5 million Naira. Once your balance reaches N5,000,000; you will stop earning more mining profit until the balance is depleted by withdrawing some of the money.

Top up your balance: the interest is calculated daily as 2.3% of your mining balance. This means if the balance is high you will earn a high profit.

Launched since March... Legit and reliable platform

Note: you must not create more than one account for yourself or try to refer yourself or manipulate the referral system in any way. If we detect any suspicious activities from your end, your account and all of its associates will be banned permanently from the system without refunds.

Min deposit is #1k
Min withdraw is #1k

Re: The Most Legitimate Platform by SuRamzy: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Boss pls help me na
Re: The Most Legitimate Platform by SuRamzy: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Boss pls help me na cry
Re: The Most Legitimate Platform by knyte(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Another scam renamed.. Same technique, just a ticking time bomb to explode

1 Like

Re: The Most Legitimate Platform by idowuadamson(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
If you have evidence that the platform i share is scam..... And i will also provide my own proof that is legitimate.....

One thing about me is that i benefit, earn and tested any platform before i share them.....

I stand and belief on proof......

I still remain myself..... @presido
If you have any questions please kindly as me on whatsapp 09031789464

Re: The Most Legitimate Platform by Talktalk2022: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Have your father and mother registered yet ? They don’t like ‘ investment ‘ lol . Don’t fall for Ponzi ooo
Re: The Most Legitimate Platform by Femabol01: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
idowuadamson:
This is how our platform works... You will need to visit our website; by chatting me on whatsapp 09031789464 (if you were referred by your friend, use the person's link instead ), and create an account. After creating an account, fund it with the amount you want to invest. You will be paid 2.3% daily compound interest on the investment every 24 hours, and you can withdraw anytime.

Our mining profit calculation is based on compound interest. This means that the profit you earn is added automatically to your balance and the subsequent interest is calculated on the new balance. Therefore, the higher your mining balance, the higher your profit. Some people prefer to leave the money and increase it until it reaches the maximum amount of N5,000,000. It's entirely up to you and your target, you can withdraw money from your mining balance anytime, the minimum is N1000.

The amount you can earn from our referral program is not limited. However, the profit you earn from our mining program is limited to a maximum mining balance of 5 million Naira. Once your balance reaches N5,000,000; you will stop earning more mining profit until the balance is depleted by withdrawing some of the money.

Top up your balance: the interest is calculated daily as 2.3% of your mining balance. This means if the balance is high you will earn a high profit.

Launched since March... Legit and reliable platform

Note: you must not create more than one account for yourself or try to refer yourself or manipulate the referral system in any way. If we detect any suspicious activities from your end, your account and all of its associates will be banned permanently from the system without refunds.

Min deposit is #1k
Min withdraw is #1k
Stop deceiving yourself, it is a time bomb. You can't trace the website to anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Shell, Telecos, To List On NSE / How Should A 24-year-old Invest Time? / Invest 1000 In Ngn1000 And Become Self Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.