Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos (19247 Views)

NDLEA Seizes Italy, Dubai-bound Drugs, Busts Syndicates Behind Fake Employments / NDLEA Arrests 3 Trans-border Traffickers, Intercepts Tramadol Tabs, Loud / Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Peacemaker5128: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Na dem with flat head

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by AsapTeddy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Later they will be shouting igbos! Who are these people and where did they come from?

Oga sharrap..na igbos carry drug pass
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
Because no be igbo person, una no bold d name...

Ogun kiss una for this platform

That's hardly the point if you can see that these people received mentoring and n tutorials from some Igbo elements in the neighbourhood, who invariably were their trusted neighbours. You trust an Igbo man at your own peril. It is safer to take refuge in a snake-hole than in a Mansion built by an Igbo man. Dangerous in their ways and mostly not trustworthy. That's the definition of who an Igbo is, according to the Concise Dictionary of Modern English. Check it out!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Rick ross
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by funmilade4real(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Oturatetuala(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
The way people are looking for money eh, it too dangerous.
Everyone wants to live a fast life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Allashamu: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seunosewa23:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

Please i want 15 days visiting visa to Dubai then from there to Canada,my budget is 15k is it going to be possible??

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by biggy4joe(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Shay na Una tell them say if u no get money hide ur face lol,weed ain't bad and should be legalize ASAP but u see other drugs ehn na madness straight....NDLEA should realize all the ganja farmers and send all other drug dealers to NGA straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fiscus105:
These are Sodom and Gomorrah's effects we are withnessing in recent time.

Check hole in-between of 13 years old girl, you marvel, and say whaooooooo.
What are you doing with the genitals of a 13 year old girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
This are the root cause of banditary

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Realtalk20: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

That's hardly the point if you can see that these people received mentoring and n tutorials from some Igbo elements in the neighbourhood, who invariably were their trusted neighbours. You trust an Igbo man at your own peril. It is safer to take refuge in a snake-hole than in a Mansion built by an Igbo man. Dangerous in their ways and mostly not trustworthy. That's the definition of who an Igbo is, according to the Concise Dictionary of Modern English. Check it out!

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Rule 2 rule 8
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by funkyjaay: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Money dey drugs but na if the catch u .end of the road
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by shogsman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Zoom into those pictures, you can't tell me that it's a coincidence that each time a northerner is caught dealing drugs, their names are always conveniently blurred out and camera quality low. Whereas their southern counterparts are captured in Hi-Resolition HD cameras
Which kind ridiculous theory is this,the pictures are of the same quality, Maybe you're using itel to view the pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by southpaw101: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
BILL �� your CLIENTS for BIRTHDAY�, SICK � BED, ACCIDENT, HOUSING�, SHOPPING��️ , CHILD� SUPPORT. Clearing Check and Receipt , Incase you don't have pictures or documents to show for it, DM @DIGI!!� WhatsApp only 08140043623 for Documents and PICTURES format and make your Clients go Woooow � $1,000USD/$1MillionUSD waiting for you to grab
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by obiyor2000: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Where are the name checkers. Hope you are already disappointed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

Yōu are such a bigoted fool...

That's the kinda element nairaland.com has been breeding

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Franking: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Other tribes are taking over the drug trade from Igbos. We no go gree.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Yōu are such a bigoted fool...

That's the kinda element nairaland.com has been breeding

E pain am! Na me and you. I don fight for 3 weeks nonstop before. E no de tire me. What have I said that you're already ranting? This just the beginning. By the time I finish with you you go see ween.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

Rule 2 rule 8

You started it, you know? And must serve you with the same spoon you fed me with.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
AsapTeddy:

Oga sharrap..na igbos carry drug pass
Ikpu nne gi sharap!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Realtalk20: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

E pain am! Na me and you. I don fight for 3 weeks nonstop before. E no de tire me. What have I said that you're already ranting? This just the beginning. By the time I finish with you you go see ween.
l

Stop threatening Nairlanders

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Those with cannabis should be released immediately
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by just2endowed: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
baralatie:
Na wa o
21 years old

200gram of tramadol is just 4 tablets that consist 50g each... So I think the judge will dismiss the case or refer her to rehabilitation center.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by baralatie(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
just2endowed:

200gram of tramadol is just 4 tablets that consist 50g each... So I think the judge will dismiss the case or refer her to rehabilitation center.
You are talking about a Nigerian judge
They way they judge crime is different from politicians o

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by fman(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Harrykn:
21 gang with Nike shoes.
Aswear...
She prepare for the journey.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by just2endowed: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
baralatie:

You are talking about a Nigerian judge
They way they judge crime is different from politicians o

Your applicoz is 100g... There was a case of a guy caught with two stick of weeds and the judge dismiss the case, order the defendant to go to rehabilitation center.

The police could not prove he was engage in sales of weeds
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 2.7m Tramadol Tabs, London, Dubai-bound Drugs In Lagos by sweetkev(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Zoom into those pictures, you can't tell me that it's a coincidence that each time a northerner is caught dealing drugs, their names are always conveniently blurred out and camera quality low or captured from afar. Whereas their southern counterparts are captured in Hi-Resolition HD cameras
Kudus for the observation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Defiles 6-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State / 3 Scavengers Arrested For Vandalizing Transformer Cables In Abuja (Photo) / Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.