Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,407 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month (463 Views)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month by Marakeem: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seriously, I just got this secret from my mentor(my Sheihk), and i am ready to help as many as possible people suffering from small penis which has been causing them serious shame and embarrassment, I can tell you authoritatively that your days of shame and embarrassment are over. The herbal soap is very very and very effective, though the ingredients involved are many, but I will prepare it for you if you demand for it, you can mail me via
notforsaken2018@gmail.com
Re: Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month by Haakeem(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Marakeem:
Seriously, I just got this secret from my mentor(my Sheihk), and i am ready to help as many as possible people suffering from small penis which has been causing them serious shame and embarrassment, I can tell you authoritatively that your days of shame and embarrassment are over. The herbal soap is very very and very effective, though the ingredients involved are many, but I will prepare it for you if you demand for it, you can mail me via
notforsaken2018@gmail.com
useless format everywhere.
Re: Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month by Marakeem: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Haakeem:
useless format everywhere.
It's no joke and not a scam, I swear, you will be surprised when you try it and see the positive result in just one month, AJE
Re: Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month by Ashawosboifrien: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Soap grin
You wicked oh when your mates de give people soap to make money your own is for big gkbola kontinue undecided
Re: Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month by Marakeem: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is not like the useless pills they are selling to you up and down, this is pure roots, herbs and some other traditional items, try it and see for yourself. Your dick will become long and thick in one month, all you need to do is to follow instructions, and you will be amazed
Re: Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month by Haakeem(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Marakeem:
It's no joke and not a scam, I swear, you will be surprised when you try it and see the positive result in just one month, AJE
oga i know this format, shut up before i cast you the more.
Re: Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month by Marakeem: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Haakeem:
oga i know this format, shut up before i cast you the more.
pls go ahead and cast me, if you have time, let's find time and go to the market to get the ingredients, I will prepare it for you. I'm very confident about it
Re: Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month by Marakeem: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Just to confirm to you that I know what I am talking about, and also 100% confident about it. 4 ingredients will be used, I will mention two
1. Ewe Itapara
2. Igbin Nla kan
3. -------
4.-------
E sure for me

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Embarrassment Stop Snoring / Dental Health / 10 Million For Pharmaceutical Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.