Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nairaland Beware Of This Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Beware Of This Scammer (1158 Views)

Scammers Are Now Many In Nairaland Beware / Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) / Please Help Me Fish Out This Scammer Benny Charles Eghegheose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Beware Of This Scammer by Slytech29: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
I was just strolling pass comments on this forum when I came across a guy saying he will help people that cannot pay their skul fees and house rent
And I came to think of it in this present country situation how come I decided to test him if he will fall for the trick
Lol and behold the Alaye fell he said he will help but I shld download trust wallet and do that bnb
After that purchase Bexchange login from him and this is a well known scam that people use to scam people and right now I got pictures of our chat and the scammer so no one will fall prey of his devilish plan

This is his number below

+234 916 227 2932

BEWARE OF THIS MONSTER
His picture is below

Re: Nairaland Beware Of This Scammer by StandardEx: 5:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Lol…….some people no dey think sha…….if he really made that much from the so called update he won’t be charging 13k for it�

I actually saw it on a telegram group(posted by the admin!!! ) the guy must have Been grooming the channel all this while to scam us

(1) (Reply)

My Hurtful Experience While Withdrawing Money From A Pos Agent In Lagos / UPDATE: POLICE Arrests Daughter, Father Who Strips Lady Naked Over His Daughter' / Gruesome Murder Of A 300 Level Benue State University Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.