Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Temporary Phone Number For Sign Up In Popular Services - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Temporary Phone Number For Sign Up In Popular Services (795 Views)

Temporary Phone Numbers / Opay Is Giving #8,150 As Bonus For Sign Up / Is A Temporary Phone Number Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temporary Phone Number For Sign Up In Popular Services by zeeanmol11(f): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
For you, we have created a service in which every user can easily buy a number for registration in social networks and messengers in a couple of clicks. Thanks to a convenient and intuitive interface, the whole procedure takes a few minutes.

To do this, just follow 4 simple steps:

Register on the website Sms-man.com.
Make a deposit.
Find the right service and get a number.
Accept an SMS with a confirmation code to it.
If you need an inexpensive and high-quality website where you can get a temporary phone number for registration in almost any popular service, then “Sms-man” will be the ideal solution.

You can get a virtual number in two ways:
1. Lease a number. To do this, go to “Lease” tab, choose the country of the number and the lease term. You can choose daily, weekly or monthly lease. You’ll get unlimited sms with confirmation codes for any services you’re interested in.

2. You can buy a one-time number for a certain service. You need to go to the main page of the site, choose the country and the desired service. Use bought number while registration. When asked for code to complete registration, go back to the site and click “get SMS”, the code will appear next to your virtual number.

Choose the way you like and create accounts at any service.

More deatail visit ... https://sms-man.com/blog/temporary-phone-number-for-sign-up-in-popular-services/

Re: Temporary Phone Number For Sign Up In Popular Services by tweasderd: 1:07am On Jan 24, 2023
It's good that someone came up with such stuff. I hate using my phone number to verify my identity
Re: Temporary Phone Number For Sign Up In Popular Services by TerraJonesa: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
I try to fill the column with the phone number only on popular and secure sites. But when I need proof of identity on an unfamiliar foreign forum, I use a one-time phone number. There are many ways to authenticate without a personal number. I like temporary numbers from https://quackr.io . You can try this. There you can find numbers of any country so that the confirmation of your identity looks reliable. I used it to regain access to my bank cards while abroad. This proves the safety and relevance of this method of confirmation. By the way, I found out about this thanks to my friend. He works as a mobile app developer.
Re: Temporary Phone Number For Sign Up In Popular Services by anrion: 4:27am On Feb 14
When I need to input a phone number on reputable and secure sites, I usually use my real number. However, for identity verification on lesser-known international platforms, I opt for a one-time phone number. There are ample methods for authentication that don't involve your personal number. For this purpose, I find temporary phone numbers incredibly useful. One site I recommend for obtaining these is https://temp-number.com, where you can access a variety of numbers from different countries, ensuring your identity verification is perceived as authentic. I've personally used this approach to regain access to my bank cards while abroad, highlighting its reliability and practicality. This method was introduced to me by a friend who is in the mobile app development field.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Osinbajo Secret Diary And The Lunacy Of Rudolph “dr Damages” Okonkwo / Hardware - Greetings / Any Rivers State Here Based In Europe,lets Hoke Up: And Nigerian Based Is Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.