Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Just Landed A New Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Landed A New Job (24511 Views)

A Strange Way I Landed A Job / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / How To Get A New Job After Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Nekky5(f): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congrats
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Blupen(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Please join in congratulating me...I lost my job last month..I was sacked for taking 2 days off to take care of my ailing mother.That same week I applied to another place and attended interview.Today I just received the message below:

"I'm glad to inform you that you have been employed to work as an ABC in XYZ...You're expected to be in XYZ tomorrow as early as 7:30am.Please accept this offer."

Thank God.

Victor Jalingo
Congrats boss
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by phemmyfour: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Please join in congratulating me...I lost my job last month..I was sacked for taking 2 days off to take care of my ailing mother.That same week I applied to another place and attended interview.Today I just received the message below:

"I'm glad to inform you that you have been employed to work as an ABC in XYZ...You're expected to be in XYZ tomorrow as early as 7:30am.Please accept this offer."

Thank God.

Victor Jalingo
sacked for taking 2days off, you need to report your former employer DEF to labour union in the state UVW
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by ThothHermes: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are intelligent, why can't you apply for Master's in the US? I have GRE materials and I can give you free and lead you on how to apply to the schools in the US.
What are the requirements?
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by graciamore(f): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Amen ma'am...God will do it for you.
Amen Ammen
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Cyprian221: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are intelligent, why can't you apply for Master's in the US? I have GRE materials and I can give you free and lead you on how to apply to the schools in the US.

Hello can I chat you up to get some tips on the scholarship stuff?
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Mozegee: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
I tap from your grace bro,
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Thank God.

Victor Jalingo
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by AdeProgrammer(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
shegzy0514:

Boss I'm interested in it o. I based in jos

What's your qualification?
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Awagroup: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please@VictorUSA I need GRE materials and I can give you free and lead you on how to apply to the schools in the US.
my . no 08062714409WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by AdeProgrammer(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wande22:
I don't mind sir. I served in That state

Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Wande22(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
AdeProgrammer:

HND Banking & Finance '07
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by VictorUSA(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cyprian221:

Hello can I chat you up to get some tips on the scholarship stuff?
Go back to my previous posts on this, u will see my number.
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Exjoker(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Jalingo
Is there still vacant job available because I really need this job.
But no teaching oo sha....
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by rumenase(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Actually it's a neighbouring state, Adamawa..I want to take him to my Church and I believe he will get a job.
be like say you go carry me go meet your pastor o
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Joseph1505(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Not like the one I do work online and get paid from oyibo citizens grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by shegzy0514(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
AdeProgrammer:

Bsc Economics
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by gevans(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Thank God.

Victor Jalingo
Congrats bro
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Wwwq: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Really
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Youngaboy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Congratulations to you bro.
Hoping mine soon by God's Grace.

Thank God.

Victor Jalingo
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Freeze007(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Na you Biko

All the best, do exploits and to add please do your best to go through this website

www.wordcenter.org

VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Thank God.

Victor Jalingo
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Dmama1991: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
please i need it too thank my email Obialorchbk@gmail.com
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by AdeProgrammer(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
shegzy0514:

Bsc Economics
Have you work as an accountant before?
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by AdeProgrammer(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wande22:

HND Banking & Finance '07

Have you worked as an accountant before?
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by shegzy0514(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
AdeProgrammer:

Have you work as an accountant before?
No, but I know about cash book and I can learn quickly
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by AdeProgrammer(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
shegzy0514:

No, but I know about cash book and I can learn quickly

Where are you presently?
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by shegzy0514(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
AdeProgrammer:

Where are you presently?
Air Force base jos
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by AdeProgrammer(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
shegzy0514:

Air Force base jos
If you don't mind relocating to Barkin Ladi LGA send your CV to jacobaayodele@gmail.com
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by shegzy0514(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
AdeProgrammer:

If you don't mind relocating to Barkin Ladi LGA send your CV to jacobaayodele@gmail.com
Okay thank u. But will accommodation be available.
Pls can will talk more on whatsapp
08105. 378167
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by kdfinest(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
I won't mind having it pls.
with USA as your suffix, you schooled there?
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Wande22(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
AdeProgrammer:

Have you worked as an accountant before?
very Well boss
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by AdeProgrammer(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
shegzy0514:

Okay thank u. But will accommodation be available.
Pls can will talk more on whatsapp
08105. 378167

Accommodation is available.
Re: I Just Landed A New Job by Snapdragon009(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? / How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months / Nigeria Army Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.