Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running (2158 Views)

2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Brimstone77:

lolz we miscalculated in 2015 and 2019 abi?the truth is that we rejected buhari and even if he contest again in the future igbos won't still vote him..

Igbos ain't depending on any candidate for survival,we ain't lazy like you folks up there,we vote competency and people with vision not random people that are destined to fail like bubu and Tinubu..

You Igbos never fail to amuse me with your emotion and hate-driven readiness to lie shamelessly in opposition to what the rest of the world accepts to be factual reality.

You vote competence and that is why your governors in ala Igbo are the most indolent, most corrupt, most worthless and most incompetent in Nigeria?

Tinubu that is the most politically and administratively successful Governor in Nigeria's history, as even Reno Omokri admitted, is "destined to fail"?

Bro, point to a single leader since 1960 fit to lace Tinubu's boots before you say inane crap in future.

You people are all just about sentiments, hatred and emotions that make you willing and ready to say the dumbest and most senseless things against others once you hate them. That is why you people are horrendous political and leadership failures and will always be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLDuNQhE0
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Brimstone77: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

You Igbos never fail to amuse me with your emotion and hate-driven readiness to lie shamelessly in opposition to what the rest of the world accepts to be factual reality.

You vote competence and that is why your governors in ala Igbo are the most, most indolent, most corrupt, most worthless and most incompetent in Nigeria?

Tinubu that is the most politically and administratively successful Governor in Nigeria's history, as even Reno Omokri admitted, is "destined to fail"?

Bro, point to a single leader since 1960 fit to lace Tinubu's boots before you say inane crap in future.

You people are all just about sentiments, hatred and emotions that make you willing and ready to say the dumbest and most senseless things against others once you hate them. That is why you people are horrendous political and leadership failures and will always be.

I don't really engage tinubu urchins because I already knew they lack sense..

Now tell me why south east governor's are corrupt and south west governor's ain't..list those things your governor's did that governor in the east have not done before..

You can't compare tinubu to people like Sam mbakwe,Jim nwaobodo, Sullivan chime,Dave umahi and even willy obiano...

Tinubu is just an opportunist thief that enriched him self with Lagos money..

What was the statue of tinubu before he became the governor,and how did he build Lagos a former federal capital territory for more than 40yrs?

Name those things tinubu achieved in Lagos State that earn him best governor in Nigeria..

You guy are just shameless,you quoted Reno omokiri as your source..
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Brimstone77:
@ the bolded, it's either you're ignorant or you're pretending to be ignorant..

Ipob start their agitation in 2012 that was during Jonathan's administration,they came fully into limelight when your dullard try jamming their radio signal in 2015 and when buhari arrested him in 2015 as well..

Before ipob there was massob,biafra Zionist and many of them agitating,will also tag this one's pain of good luck Jonathan loosing election?mind you massob was formed in 1999..

Why don't you grant igbos referendum to no what they want?

And why will igbos feel pain because good luck Jonathan lost election? Is goidluck an Igbo man??

Look at this dishonest and hateful hack. Charity begins at home. If you truly want Biafra you leaders will be at the forefront of the agitation for it and not in the Nigerian senate collecting fat pay and largesse of office exemplified by Ekweremadu approaching two decades in the legislative arm of Nigeria.

The average Igbo too would be a person who would show ideological devotion to Biafra by recognizing the need to build Biafra from ala Igbo in the spirit of "charity begins at home".

You cannot all be making homes everywhere in Nigeria you children and grandkids will grow up in, to then lose their mother tongue and native identity, while telling us you want Biafra and an Igbo nation uncompromisingly.

Wise Nigerians know your actions, and the way you actually live, never match your words. They recognize your hypocrisy and duplicity.

They understand that the whole Biafra noise is the misguided rant of the biggest megalomaniacs in the world who will always act up once they are not in charge or when they cannot control others.

The civil war, as an example, was not about sincerity of purpose and dedication to actualization of Biafra.

It was due to Ojukwu greedy haste to commandeer Nigeria's oil wealth exclusively for Igbos.

Nothing illustrates this more than Ojukwu's hypocritical zealousness in putting down the attempted secession of others only to then attempt same later with his civil war idiocy.

Even today, and right now, we have solid proof of your insincerity with how all Igbos have completely forgotten Kanu and are no longer calling Nigeria a "Zoo".

Obi is the new messiah every Igbo is now trying to insult and intimidate every Nigerian to support.

All this glaringly point to the fact that you guys are duplicitous, divisive and disruptive element who have the chameleonic character to now take a new identity in a period you actuary believe you can lead Nigeria through an Obi presidency.

It is not rocket science and woe betide the Nigerians who do not understand the deceptive, clannish, hateful, tribalistic and anarchic nature of the average Igbo.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Brimstone77:

I don't really engage tinubu urchins because I already knew they lack sense..

Now tell me why south east governor's are corrupt and south west governor's ain't..

You can't compare tinubu to people like Sam mbakwe,Jim nwaobodo, Sullivan chime,Dave umahi and even willy obiano...

Name those things tinubu achieved in Lagos State that earn him best governor in Nigeria..

You guy are just shameless,you quoted Reno omokiri as your source..

You are the urchin never Dsalvo. I am not on your level intellectually or in regards to integrity. You're a clown comparing Tinubu to the useless names above.

Do you have no shame? Obiano the drunk with the lout wife? Local champion Chime? Umahi a glorified bricklayer?

You Igbos are too delusional and hateful plus totally incapable of giving credit to whom due because of ethnic and sectional hatred of others.

Wake me up when you point at any Igbo, in the history of Nigeria, who has done anything close to what Tinubu achieved when he made Lagos 6th biggest economy in Africa overtaking nations like Ghana and Kenya in wealth.

Some of you Igbos are too crude, unintelligent and dishonestly hateful to the extent you cannot appreciate how silly, misguided, envious, bitter, inobjective and stupid your talk sounds to others.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Brimstone77: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Look at this dishonest and hateful hack. Charity begins at home. If you truly want Biafra you leaders will be at the forefront of the agitation for it and not in the Nigerian senate collecting fat pay and largesse of office exemplified by Ekweremadu approaching two decades in the legislative arm of Nigeria.

The average Igbo too would be a person who would show ideological devotion to Biafra by recognizing the need to build Biafra from ala Igbo in the spirit of "charity begins at home".

You cannot all be making homes everywhere in Nigeria you children and grandkids will grow up in, to then lose their mother tongue and native identity, while telling us you want Biafra and an Igbo nation uncompromisingly.

Wise Nigerians know your actions, and the way you actually live, never match your words. They recognize your hypocrisy and duplicity.

They understand that the whole Biafra noise is the misguided rant of the biggest megalomaniacs in the world who will always act up once they are not in charge or when they cannot control others.

Even today we have solid proof with how all Igbos have completely forgotten Kanu and are no longer calling Nigeria a "Zoo".

Obi is the new messiah every Igbo is now trying to insult and intimidate every Nigerian to support.

All this glaringly point to the fact that you guys are duplicitous, divisive and disruptive element who have the chameleonic character to now take a new identity in a period you actuary believe you can lead Nigeria through an Obi presidency.

It is not rocket science and woe betide the Nigerians who do not understand the deceptive, clannish, hateful, tribalistic and anarchic nature of the average Igbo.

Go through your write up and mine and tell me who's hatefilled, I'm not surprised, thats a typical feature of an average Yoruba person they accuse you of what they are guilty of..

I know that you want a restructured and well functioning country right? Why then are your leaders not championing for restructuring?

Igbos left your God forsaken region and moved to the east in the 60s but guess what? Your grand father declared war on them and went after them in the east..

Why not give them biafra and watch if they won't leave your godforsaken region..

This is probably the last reply you're getting from me,I can't keep dignifying a hate filled Yoruba tribal bigot..

Have a wonderful day..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Brimstone77: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are the urchin never Dsalvo. I am not on your level intellectually or in regards to integrity. You're a clown comparing Tinubu to the useless names above.

Do you have no shame? Obiano the drunk with the lout wife? Local champion Chime? Umahi a glorified bricklayer?

You Igbos are too delusional and hateful plus totally incapable of giving credit to whom due because of ethnic and sectional hatred of others.

Wake me up when you point at any Igbo, in the history of Nigeria, who has done anything close to what Tinubu achieved when he made Lagos 6th biggest economy in Africa overtaking nations like Ghana and Kenya in wealth.

Some of you Igbos are too crude, unintelligent and dishonestly hateful to the extent you cannot appreciate how silly, misguided, envious, bitter, inobjective and stupid your talk sounds to others.

Typical tinubu ur.chin.. grin

Now you have started throwing tantrums..

Tell me how your drug Lord and ex drug convict better than the governor's I listed above and stop yapping dust..

How did a hungry Chicago deportee made Lagos a former capital territory the economic hub?

You brainless urchins will just open your wide mouths and be talking what ever tinubu feed you with without making enquiry..

Lagos was the capital territory in the70s and 80s when tinubu was still in Chicago serving his jail term... grin
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by duality(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Aderewah:
Omo ale yorubas, take note

If all the candidates go tribal NON OF THEM WILL WIN.

Think Nigeria first. besides you'd have preferred Osinbajo to Tinubu

But Obi is better than Tinubu. No be only Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo dey this country.

All these ethnic crap is annoying.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Brimstone77:

Go through your write up and mine and tell me who's hatefilled, I'm not surprised, thats a typical feature of an average Yoruba person they accuse you of what they are guilty of..

I know that you want a restructured and well functioning country right? Why then are your leaders not championing for restructuring?

Igbos left your God forsaken region and moved to the east in the 60s but guess what? Your grand father declared war on them and went after them in the east..

Why not give them biafra and watch if they won't leave your godforsaken region..

This is probably the last reply you're getting from me,I can't keep dignifying a hate filled Yoruba tribal bigot..

Have a wonderful day..

Mumu, hatred of others manifests itself in obvious forms such as readiness to lie and fabricate outright fallacies against those we hate and the blatant refusal to give them credit where due.

You have exemplied those qualities many times in your obviously biased posts. I have not and never will. Nothing, for example, will make me say Kanu and Okocha are worthless footballers.

I am not a hater who automatically disparages people, or fail to give them credit they factually and meritorious deserve, because I abhor their ethnicity, race, religion or sectional affiliation.

My response to you is mainly borne of reactionary dislike for a people who make it obvious, through actions and utterance you amply demonstrate here, that they hate Yorubas shamelessly, without valid reason, without objectivity and without moderation.

If you want to know a hateful Igbo, it is obviously the Igbo who will tell you with a straight face that Obiano, Chime etal are better leaders than Tinubu. Lunacy.

Pure madness indicative of how delusional and hateful some of you Igbos are.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by orisa37: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2022
WE WANT Osinbajo/VO EZUGWU RTD. AS INDEPENDENT CANDIDATES. ELECTORATES ARE SUPREMELY SOVEREIGN.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
duality:

If all the candidates go tribal NON OF THEM WILL WIN.

Think Nigeria first. besides you'd have preferred Osinbajo to Tinubu

But Obi is better than Tinubu. No be only Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo dey this country.

All these ethnic crap is annoying.

Lol. Show how Obi is better than Tinubu na. What great or exemplary feat has Obi achieved, as a politician and administrator, compared to the many that can be instantly cited in favour of Tinubu?

In politics, Obi hopped from platform to platform showing he is a mere follower and no leader.

Tinubu created, nurtured and empowered platforms to become winning entities thousands use and will continue to use long after he is gone. Like ACN, APC etal.

While Obi was using and abandoning APGA, Tinubu was dedicatedly growing ACN into a force that was eventually strong enough to dismiss PDP completely from the SW.

That is even only politics. Dare we even compare both men per administrative competence and socio-economic achievements as Governors?

It is amusing some of you make accusations against others you don't realize you are living proof of.

It just illustrates that Nigeria is a mess because most of us even lie to ourselves and have no capacity to introspect sincerely and truthfully before accusing others of what we are most guilty of.

When you chide others not to "go tribal" what prompted you to make the statement in bold above, in your post , other than ethnocentric bias since it is never possible, if we face fact and reality, for any sane and objective person to conclude Obi is even remotely close to Tinubu, as a leader, let alone be adjudged better than him?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by duality(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Show how Obi is better than Tinubu na. What great or exemplary feat has Obi achieved, as a politician and administrator, compared to the many that can be instantly cited in favour of Tinubu?

In politics, Obi hopped from platform to platform showing he is a mere follower and no leader.

Tinubu created, nurtured and empowered platforms to become winning entities thousands use and will continue to use long after he is gone. Like ACN, APC etal.

While Obi was using and abandoning APGA, Tinubu was dedicatedly growing ACN into a force that was eventually strong enough to dismiss PDP completely from the SW.

That is even only politics. Dare we even compare both men per administrative competence and socio-economic achievements as Governors?

It is amusing some of you make accusations against others you don't realize you are living proof of.

It just illustrates that Nigeria is a mess because most of us even lie to ourselves and have no capacity to introspect sincerely and truthfully before accusing others of what we are most guilty of.

When you chide others not to "go tribal" what prompted you to make the statement in bold above, in your post , other than ethnocentric bias since it is never possible, if we face fact and reality, for any sane and objective person to conclude Obi is even remotely close to Tinubu, as a leader, let alone be adjudged better than him?

No need for all these stores.

The three candidates Obi, BAT and Atiku, have spoken to Nigerians themselves.

I don't bother what proxies and political jobbers say.

I've heard them speak to us and in all honesty,

Obi is the best amongst them. I'm not from the South East, but by my assessment, he is and will get my vote.

I'm being real here.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2022
duality:

No need for all these stores.

The three candidates Obi, BAT and Atiku, have spoken to Nigerians themselves.

I don't bother what proxies and political jobbers say.

I've heard them speak to us and in all honesty,

Obi is the best amongst them. I'm not from the South East, but by my assessment, he is and will get my vote.

I'm being real here.

Vote for Obi. Your choice. Don't make stupid statements devoid of empirical or provable truth.

I have given but a few examples of how Tinubu is far superior to Obi yet you have made it obvious personalized opinions, you cannot prove, is all you can contribute.

As another example of Tinubu's superiority, think Presidency. Ultimate job and leader of leaders.

We all know the greatest leaders take time to raise and nurture other leaders as a matter of duty because they know their own success depends on other good leaders assisting them with competence performance.

Just show us a single effective leader Obi can be credited with identifying, promoting and mentoring. Just a single one.

Meanwhile I can show you literally dozens of leaders Tinubu directly identified, mentored and promoted to prominence to the glory of Nigeria.

Some of you should really learn to be less biased, less emotional and less sentimental. It will help your efficacy and success in the game of life.

If we know the Nigerian President must be the ultimate identifier and user of leadership talents, who can help him deliver on behalf of Nigerians, then why would anyone mention Obi in the same statement as Tinubu?

Obi's history is one of pettiness, spite, sabotage and envy towards other leaders he should ordinarily have the maturity to control and use productively if a genuine leader of men as Tinubu is.

Instead Obi has always shown he feels threatened by leaders who demonstrate the capacity to be great. He has always done his best to sabotage those type of leaders in direct negligence of what is best for those politicians are elected to serve meritoriously.

How then can such a character be deemed better than Tinubu in a job where success or failure hinges largely on the ability of the President to use and control the best available to get the best results for our nation?

Buhari, for example, will be judged a failed President because he showed an inability to use the sharpest and brightest 'tools' to move Nigeria forward.

He embraced parochial and sectional interests as Obi too has always done. This is historically proven and documented reality you may not have the maturity to accept.

Obi is an immature character who will fail similarly because nothing in his history shows he is an effective leader of men and processes.

Whereas even devoted critics of Tinubu, to exclude Igbos, can never claim such of Jagaban.

See Omokri below, who we all know is working for Atiku, admitting Tinubu is the greatest manager of men and resources in Nigeria's history.

Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by duality(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Vote for Obi. Your choice. Don't make stupid statements devoid of empirical or provable truth.

I have given but a few examples of how Tinubu is far superior to Obi yet you have made it obvious personalized opinions, you cannot prove, is all you can contribute.

As another example of Tinubu's superiority, think Presidency. Ultimate job and leader of leaders.

We all know the greatest leaders take time to raise and nurture other leaders as a matter of duty because they know their own success depends on other good leaders assisting them with competence performance.

Just show us a single effective leader Obi can be credited with identifying, promoting and mentoring. Just a single one.

Meanwhile I can show you literally dozens of leaders Tinubu directly identified, mentored and promoted to prominence to the glory of Nigeria.

Some of you should really learn to be less biased, less emotional and less sentimental. It will help your efficacy and success in the game of life.

If we know the Nigerian President must be the ultimate identifier and user of leadership talents, who can help him deliver on behalf of Nigerians, then why would anyone mention Obi in the same statement as Tinubu?

Obi's history is one of pettiness, spite, sabotage and envy towards other l okieeaders he should ordinarily have the maturity to control and use productively if a genuine leader of men as Tinubu is.

Instead Obi has always shown he feels threatened by leaders who demonstrate the capacity to be great. He has always done his best to sabotage those type of leaders in direct negligence of what is best for those politicians are elected to serve meritoriously.

How then can such a character be deemed better than Tinubu in a job where success or failure hinges largely on the ability of the President to use and control the best available to get the best results for our nation?

Buhari, for example, will be judged a failed President because he showed an inability to use the sharpest and brightest 'tools' to move Nigeria forward.

He embraced parochial and sectional interests as Obi too has always done. This is historically proven and documented reality you may not have the maturity to accept.

Obi is an immature character who will fail similarly because nothing in his history shows he is an effective leader of men and processes.

Whereas even devoted critics of Tinubu, to exclude Igbos, can never claim such of Jagaban.

See Omokri below, who we all know is working for Atiku, admitting Tinubu is the greatest manager of men and resources in Nigeria's history.

I did research both candidates, I've seen facts. I've gotten opinions from top leaders both in PDP APC and neutrals. There are hundreds of videos about Obi out there. Before he ran with Atiku, his profile is out there. Ben bruz have said his bit about Obi, even when he was in APGA.

I've also done my research about Tinubu.

Sentiments aside, Obi is Far better than him.

I know you're pushing yours from ethnic sentiments. I'm not from the same area with Obi but without doubt he is better.

Obi is not paying me, I don't owe anybody an obligation to be posting documents, videos and news about Obi. I did my research myself so anyone can do so themselves. All these things are online.

We can't have Obi and Vote Tinubu or Even Atiku.

That's insanity taking too far. Not after a Buhari kind of government.

Let's be reasonable abeg.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2022
duality:

I did research both candidates, I've seen facts. I've gotten opinions from top leaders both in PDP APC and neutrals. There are hundreds of videos about Obi out there. Before he ran with Atiku, his profile is out there. Ben bruz have said his bit about Obi, even when he was in APGA.

I've also done my research about Tinubu.

Sentiments aside, Obi is Far better than him.

I know you're pushing yours from ethnic sentiments. I'm not from the same area with Obi but without doubt he is better.

Obi is not paying me, I don't owe anybody an obligation to be posting documents, videos and news about Obi. I did my research myself so anyone can do so themselves. All these things are online.

We can't have Obi and Vote Tinubu or Even Atiku.

That's insanity taking too far. Not after a Buhari kind of government.

Let's be reasonable abeg.

No wahala. May the best candidate, according to majority votes from Nigerians, become President.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by duality(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

No wahala. May the best candidate, according to majority votes from Nigerians, become President.

Yes. May the almighty stop Anyone who wants to allocate unlawful votes by any means. From the candidates to the implementer.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by mabea: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Aderewah:
Omo ale yorubas, take note
Yet an Igbo man stepped down for Olufalaye.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by adekolaelect(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2022
A legitimate Yorubas will never vote for any politically unporpulars Igbo when we have our own reasonable candida to vote in the region.
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by aribisala0(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115252257:

Igbos supported Obasanjo against Ojukwu, Abiola won in two Igbo states got more than 50% from other southeastern state not minding Igbo man was VP candidate to NRC
Abiola did not win in Two SE states
That is untrue
At the time there were 4 states in SE and Tofa won 3
Tofa whom no one had heard of defeated Abiola in Eboeland
Whenever the Ibo have a choice that is not Yoruba that is what they will support.
Yoruba should learn wisdom from them
Ojukwu was not popular. Did he win ANY ELECTION IN HIS LIFE?

Ojukwu is in the same category as Dele Momodu and Pat Utomi
Ibo politicians could not vote Ojukwu in 2003 because that would not favour their Belles and their Belles are very important to Ibo politicians

Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by hegelian: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Aderewah:

Ko ni da fun e. Moto lo ma pa ebi e

Ko ni ragba fun Awon to ni e. Aja Loma je aromodomo re.. Oloriburuku omoale.. Omo jatijati, omo agbe tile ta.. Tiwon ba bi iyalaya re da, fun MI lesi, Ogun Loma gbogbo Iran re
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Aderewah: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
hegelian:

Ko ni ragba fun Awon to ni e. Aja Loma je aromodomo re.. Oloriburuku omoale.. Omo jatijati, omo agbe tile ta.. Tiwon ba bi iyalaya re da, fun MI lesi, Ogun Loma gbogbo Iran re

Aye e me baje ni. Awon ebi e a sunken e. Motor lo ma pa awon sisters e. Ibon lo ma pa awon brothers e. Oloriburuku ma shanfani alaye baje
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by aribisala0(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
No surprises here
Foaming at the mouth predictably
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by hegelian: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Aderewah:

Aye e me baje ni. Awon ebi e a sunken e. Motor lo ma pa awon sisters e. Ibon lo ma pa awon brothers e. Oloriburuku ma shanfani alaye baje
Elekun egbere.. Wa ma sunkun ti ti late late.. Boti bere ekun yi ni wa masun lo.. Wa sunkun wo orun ni, ate ni omaju si, wa dagba de bi wipe won ama sha e si orun ni... Oloriburuku omoale, iwo ti won wo sunkun tohun worae ni aworerin, omo faworaja lasan lasan..
Re: Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running by Gajagojo: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Their support is of what value?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Completely Disarmed And Destroyed APC Lies / Breaking: Supernatural Time Traveler Predicts Nigerian Presidential Election / Photo Of Some Surviving Victims Of Plateau Attacks & Mass Burial Conducted Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.