Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility (35265 Views)

Our Target Was President Buhari: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kogi Bomb Blast / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by Nweike1: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
hotspec:
I wish PMB can just let Oshibajo take charge till May next year
I second this, at least let's compare
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by Phaantom22: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mrexcell:
A neutral president will definitely put an end to the activities of these bloodthirsty monsters within six months in office. With all the super tacuna jet fighters in the possession of the nigerian govt there's absolutely no way these terrorists will still be so emboldened in their attacks if a president that have the will to deal with them is in office.
Those jets were just means of looting money, it's advance satellite communication system and sound surveillance equipments/coordinated and proactive intelligence service that we need in tackling any form of crime but our evil leaders won't allow this to be cos most of them are benefiting from those terrorists activities.
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by Masterito(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
So you really understand what you wrote?
Damoon77:
I have read a lot threads that portray sen. Kashim Shettima as the founder of Boko Haram. If this was true, i guess that’s why (he)BAT sticks to sen. Kashim Shettima in order to curb Terrorism. �
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by TBrown77(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
I wonder how people are still have faith in Nigeria. If the ISWAP or Boko Haram can be doing this to their own brother Buhari, don't you think they will do worse for President Tinubu or Peter Obi? There is NO faith in this country than to Balkanise her. I love my able Father in the person of President Tinubu to be in power but this people from the North will crumble his government, either ceasing NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OR JUDICIAL ORDINATION to make law effective and efficient because you can not ignore them.

I will be happy to see Peter Obi in power not because I trust him to perform. or any Easterner but because I want to see how they will cry fowl by saying the WEST is just looking at them where ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, BANDITS AND OTHER ISLAMIST EXTREMISTS FIGHTERS WILL FINISH THE GOVERNMENT.

One thing I am very sure of is more is very much coming until Military cease power. Time will tell. Lobatan Fissietemmie
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kurutinto:
Buhari and Tinubu has really destroyed Nigeria and finally handed it over to the Islamic terrorists.

Guy all na F9

Is education not dead remember two out standing jambites dey house
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
macho44:

What effrontery!!
Right @ Buhari's Doorstep, These Terrorists Got No Chill At All sad

Are you a fan of the English Premier League?
Do you have a knack for predicting the correct outcome of any football match?

If you've answered yes to any of the questions above then put your gift to good use and join the best EPL Prediction League.

Pickem EPL Prediction League is a free-to-play soccer prediction game where players are tasked with predicting the correct outcome of all the games in a round in a premier league season.

wait until they kidnap bubu and they have to increase tax to get ransom money

The rules are simple, players are required to make their picks and submit them before the deadline for each round. The top 3 players are announced at the end of each round while prizes are given to the top 3 highest scoring players at the end of the season.

Pickem is free to play and open to everyone. To get started check my SIGNATURE

JOIN For FREE, WIN For REAL
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by Omoslim26: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kurutinto:
Buhari and Tinubu has really destroyed Nigeria and finally handed it over to the Islamic terrorists.

Who dash apc E for education undecided
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by Peskid147: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
kingamaa:
See boldness

In a country with solders,police, DSS etc

Terrorist and bandits have taken over the government

Who go save Nigeria now?

BAT to the rescue

A vote for BAT is a vote for freedom

A vote for BAT is a vote for economic boom

BAT is the answer. Biko nu
e no go beta for u
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by LAFOCUZY: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1553744100167491585?t=BQN0ndNVeroCr79dEq7WJw&s=19

I hope people are aware of ISIS strategy and is taking it serious in Nigeria.

They target resource area. Take the resource create a back market, sell it and fund the war.

That is what they did in Iraq. Invaded the oil producing region and facilities. Was selling crude for s low as $11 to $15 per barrel. With the money import mechinaries from every part of the world and pay them about $3.5k per day.

Niger Delta and the south and all mineral producing area of the North, please take note. Don't standby and look or rationalize the attacks.
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by kingamaa(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peskid147:
e no go beta for u

Na wa o. Which one be curse.

Talk your own nawn

Back to sender and family in multiple folds
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by sslcrypt: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please guys let's take this guys serious because these guys are the most brutal set of people you won't wish on anyone.

There was a time on the trail on these guys, they always leave a Mark either by slaughter house or unmarked graves. The people that suffer from such trauma are intelligence officers because it can be very demoralizing.

I know the country is a mess but our soldiers and security personnels need that encouragement and moral support. It's painful and hurts my heart to see our intelligence apparatus in a poor state. Majority of recruits in buhari era were more political which lead to the exit of many who were career officers.
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Make Una kidnap bubu already now.
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by Abdu81: 4:22am On Aug 01, 2022
If only tinubu can apologize for the endsars mascre the youths might forgive and vote for him.
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by daygee12: 6:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Kurutinto:

So Tinubu is the President of Nigeria, stop blackmailing this him. Y'east haters
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by orisa37: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2022
BUHARI ENDORSED ISWA'S ARRANGEMENTS IN 2015 IN KANO .
HE PROBABLY HAS A COLD FEET TO DESOLVE THEM NOW.
Osinbajo, ATIKU, TINUBU, OBI AND ALL THE OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SHOULD DESOLVE THE MERGER AND DECLARE ISWA PERSONA NON GRATA IN NIGERIA.
Re: Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility by Isizeah: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC's Documents May Doom Saraki’s Senatorial Seat - Sahara Reporters / Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. / Buhari Forecloses Former DSS Boss Daura’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.