Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Lucifer Was Once The Greatest Musician - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Was Once The Greatest Musician (604 Views)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucifer Was Once The Greatest Musician by judedwriter(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: THE WORKMANSHIP of thy TABRETS and of thy PIPES was PREPARED IN THEE IN THE DAY THAT THOU WAST CREATED.
— Ezekiel 28:13

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
— Job 38:7

Who were the morning stars? They were the angels in their innumerable multitudes.

God created the angels as His servants in different roles, however He gave them all one common ability; the ability to sing unto Him.

The angels shouted for joy because they brought much joy to God's heart by singing to Him with their sweet voices. In return, God made them joyful with His presence:

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
— Psalms 16:11

Our singing to God brings much joy and happiness to Him! God Himself loves to sing and rejoice:

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
— Zephaniah 3:17

Once I had a revelation of God; He didn't look like an old king on a throne with a long white bread, He looked like a young man in kingly robes, but He was rejoicing and dancing seriously!

I saw this image in a dream on a book cover, and immediately my spirit told me_'this is God'.

Psalms 69
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁰ I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
³¹ This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.

It's not a secret that God derives tremendous pleasure when we sing His praises. As we give God pleasures through our songs, He in return reciprocates, giving us pleasures through His presence.

All the angels of God were very joyful in God's presence. There were no grumbling, gossiping, hating, backbiting, etc. against God by any of the angels. They were all happy and satisfied with God.

However, one fateful day, a particular angel egotistically looked at himself and tought:

'I am the most beautiful among all the angels, who is close to me in beauty? None!'

'I am also closest to God the father, who is more closer to God the father than me? None! I am the sole guard of His throne!'

'Why then must I continue to lead all creation to worship the father? Why must I continue to emit beautiful music from my body to please the father? Why must I continue to use my glorious voice to sing His praises when I can have it all?'

You see, God created lucifer before he became the devil as the archangel of music to Him. His role was to usher singing from all creation directly to God's throne harmonized by musical instruments inbuilt in his body.

God specifically created lucifer to lead worship, as a result he was created with perfect beauty as he produced perfect music.

I believe lucifer was the most beautiful angel because He was closest to God's presence as the worship leader and reflected God's glory as the moon reflects the sun.

I believe tears welled God's eyes when He saw the rebellion of lucifer, His special angel of music.

You know what happened: there was war in heaven, but it was brief. Lucifer and his 'junta' angels were kicked out of heaven to earth with the speed of lightning.

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
— Luke 10:18

Had lucifer known that he would lose the battle over God's throne in such a humiliating manner, he would have remained extremely loyal to God.

But it was too late. His pride had deceived him; he was damned forever.

As done in most regimes to coup plotters, the devil and his co_ plotters had received the capital punishment. Eternal death!

So what does the devil do today? One thing he does is to try to corrupt music to get back at God, to anger Him.

Singing and music have a very special place in God's heart. One very fast way to catch God's attention is to sing to Him.

God created music for His pleasures, but when we corrupt music, God is displeased.

Any singing and music that glorifies sin is corrupted by the devil and displeases God.

Let's be very careful with the type of music we listen to and sing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Slavery! / Some Health Best Natural Medicine. / Are You A Real Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.