Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar (8786 Views)

Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse / Sure Home Online Marriage Seminar: 40th Wedding Anniversary Edition / Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
@ Mr. Seun... Will the new link to join the meeting be sent here as the meeting is closed currently due to some technical issues?

I tried to join again but it's requesting for Meeting Pass code
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Abizz: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

If their seminar no work on their son, it won't work on me.
Exactly.
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by chaddy16: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
@ Mr. Seun... Will the new link to join the meeting be sent here as the meeting is closed currently due to some technical issues?

I tried to join again but it's requesting for Meeting Pass code
the password is on the image advertised but it's not working. Okay sir

1 Like

Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
chaddy16:
the password is on the image advertised but it's not working.
Okay, thank you.
It worked without pass code now but the host ended the meeting again.
Maybe they are still trying to fix the technical issues.
@seun
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
post=115256657:

From very wicked man to very wicked goat.
Kontinue, d next one will be very wicked &$@%# undecided

Why always the same set of COH?!
Why always una?!

What has this got to do with the question I asked?
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by brian91(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin grin
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Edoziesmart(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

But their seminar work on their son and he was able to build this Africa No1 forum we are interacting with.

1 Like

Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by aysnoopy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
So, na him parent get this school
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by brante(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
watching is expensive here
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Onogiede(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please my etiquette Yoruba and Igbo you all are one family southern blood, I have come across some unguided comments like " afoja, flatinoo, skull Miner canibise etc" they are paid agent trying to destroy entire southern part,..election will come and go but let stop the hatred among us and shame the devil,.am a Midwest I must say this let love lead
I love Nigeria
I love Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, delta an all
I would have love to settle with a lady any of these region,. cry cry 08126230999
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kingpele:
Good one ,please my people let us unite to take back our country..I will travel from the east to bayalse next year to vote for Peter obi ,I wanted it to cost me some fuel money and accommodation in hotel because that is where I voted this buharia calamity in 2015 ,I want to right my wrongs..The BAT thought or rather felt the northern Muslims won't support him, so he had to insult the Christian community by picking a northern Muslim, if northern Muslims can't trust a southern Muslim, is it not insanity for BAT to believe that northern and Southern Christians will support a Muslim Muslim ticket, what tinubu can't accept if gej had picked a northern Christian in 2011 is what he want all of us to accept..selfishness and greed can turn a once intelligent person in to a mugu..so we are not rejecting BAT because of tribe ,I in 1999 voted for obj ,so is not about tribe but about justice and unity of this Country

Why all these jargon? Go and vote your candidate. I did not bother to read your nonsense. I only saw what tinubu can't accept if gej had picked a northern Christian in 2011 is what he want all of us to accept..selfish.

Are you not a fool? What concerns Tinubu or Buhari if Jonathan had picked a Christian as VP in 2011? In fact, it would have made his defeat very easy. Nobody challenges anybody over the choice of running mate. It is cowardice timidity and jittery that makes a man complain of what will give him a competitive edge over his opponents.

You are under insanity or in fact already insane for thinking Tinubu or Buhari a Fulani man will complain if Jonathan an Ijaw minority in Nigeria chooses a Christian a northern minority as VP. Can two minorities become a majority? No. Even when the British came to Colonize Nigeria, the system chosen for the Northern Province was different from the system used at the Southern Province. The Islamic system of government introduced by Othman Dan Fodio was in place in the North. The British opted for Indirect rule in the North as opposed to Direct rule in the South. The British met the Sharia Penal codes and Sharia Judiciary and left it intact. If Jonathan had picked a Christian VP in 2011, that would have been a very good news to Tinubu, Buhari, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal and Saraki. In fact, they would have impeached him before election. He would not have witnessed that 2011 election before returning to Otuoke.

You are small boy suffering from depression and hallucinations.

2 Likes

Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by InvertedHammer: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seun:
Latest episode of the Sure Home Marriage Seminar.

Takes place on Sunday, 31st July 2002 at 6:30pm.

To watch, visit this link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9169250814?pwd=MlYzTGd4WDZzODVWdlJPeWpjRjJtQT09
/

This Sure Home better come with guarantee.

It will be sad to attend Sure Home seminar and home no come sure after that.

/
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by VeryWickedGoat: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Edoziesmart:

But their seminar work on their son and he was able to build this Africa No1 forum we are interacting with.

It's a marriage seminar, Einstein.

1 Like

Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by smile11s(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
aysnoopy:
So, na him parent get this school

Na him build and get the school but na him parents dey run am

1 Like

Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Following The Thread
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Evilblackman(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Vote Peter Obi - 2023-2031.

That's the best leadership you can give to your kids as a parent.

you no dey tire
Them go still vote who them want to vote rest
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Evilblackman(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Habbibi23:
get your MTN DATA as low as
 • 500mb for ₦200
 • 1gb for ₦350
 • 1.5gb for ₦650
 • 2gb for ₦700
 • 3gb for ₦1000
 • 4gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1500
 • 10gb for ₦2500

AIRTEL
 • 300mb for ₦200
 • 500mb for ₦250
 • 1gb for ₦500
 • 2gb for ₦950
 • 3gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1950
 • 10gb for ₦3500

Call or chat me on Whatsapp@ 0
Ó 8 / / 5 7 ³ ³ ⁴ 6 /
If no be thief you be , MTN 1gb is 300
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by happney65: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
BitmapStudios:
Happney65, Daddy ati Mummy Seun ni yen.
cool

Ahahahahahahahaa. Omo buruku with good parents. Someone said above that he is the one throwing up the baby.

Omo oshi.. grin
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by BitmapStudios: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahaa. Omo buruku with good parents. Someone said above that he is the one throwing up the baby.

Omo oshi.. grin
What?!!!!!!
Abeg, I no wan chop ban!

Modified: one werey even said the seminar no work on their son..... I give up on you people. grin grin grin grin grin
cool

2 Likes

Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Ulunne777(f): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seen did their seminar work on you.
What informed your decision to be an atheist?
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by happney65: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
BitmapStudios:

What?!!!!!!
Abeg, I no wan chop ban!

Modified: one werey even said the seminar no work on their son..... I give up on you people. grin grin grin grin grin
cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by BitmapStudios: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
happney65:

grin grin grin grin
How far with our people that went to Ikorodu, were they able to get back the same day?
cool
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by happney65: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
BitmapStudios:

How far with our people that went to Ikorodu, were they able to get back the same day?
cool

Yes o. Them just enter now now. Na Jesus save them or else na Ikorodu cult go use them drink palmwine. grin

1 Like

Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by SenatePresdo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Evilblackman:
you no dey tire
Them go still vote who them want to vote rest

Vote who them go vote? It's a lie.

By this time 2020 nobody thought of voting for Peter Obi.

So more voters would defect to his camp.
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Liz4wealth: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth.
Why do tears happen?
Factors that increase the likelihood of tearing are:
Big baby
Posterior position of baby
First vaginal birth
click this link to grab a copy https:///2p87tva8
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Evilblackman(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Vote who them go vote? It's a lie.

By this time 2020 nobody thought of voting for Peter Obi.

So more voters would defect to his camp.
I’m neutral here my gee , still let the people vote
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by BitmapStudios: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
happney65:

Yes o. Them just enter now now. Na Jesus save them or else na Ikorodu cult go use them drink palmwine. grin
E normal sir! Palmwine bawo? grin grin grin
cool
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Flakky26(f): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Join happy couples group intl where you meet, connect. Interact with other couples. You also have the opportunity to share marital issues click www.sites.google.com/view/happycouples
Re: 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar by Richy4(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2022
tobechi20:
Waiting patiently
Waiting patiently for a 2002 program?Abi u no check the conflicting dates? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? / Tired: Need Advise / Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.