Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

If You Are The One Which One Will You Go For Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are The One Which One Will You Go For Please (456 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The One Which One Will You Go For Please by ollymooreagain: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
A man was dating 3 ladies and wanted
to decide who to marry. He then gave them a
test.
He gave each #100,000 and observed what each
did with the
money.
The first one did a total make-over which
included a fancy hair style, make up and
several new outfits. She then dressed up for
the man and said, "I have done this to make
myself more
attractive to you bcoz I love u so much."
The man was impressed.

The second woman went gift shopping for the
man. She bought
him a new smartphone, a watch and very flashy
clothes. As she
presented these gifts to him she said,
"I've spent all the money on you because I love
u so much."
The man ws again impressed.

The third one invested the money in the stock
market. She
earned #400,000 and gave him back his #100,000.
She then
deposited the remainder in a joint account. She
told him that she
wanted to secure their future bcoz she loved
him so much.
Obviously, the man was very impressed.
Re: If You Are The One Which One Will You Go For Please by Abfinest007(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mynd front page please
Re: If You Are The One Which One Will You Go For Please by Abfinest007(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
The third one
Re: If You Are The One Which One Will You Go For Please by rtdCivilservant: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
I will go with the first one. The question seemed stupid, cos even a mad person knows which amongst them to choose.
Re: If You Are The One Which One Will You Go For Please by zickyclef: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
N
Re: If You Are The One Which One Will You Go For Please by ennon92(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2022
I've seen this over and over again.

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Males / Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK / Explicit Content On NL - No Age Restriction On Access To The Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.