Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Am Beyond Devastated! Afrobeats Producer Don Jazzy Cries Out After Losing .... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Beyond Devastated! Afrobeats Producer Don Jazzy Cries Out After Losing .... (351 Views)

Don Jazzy CRIES For Rihanna, Wizkid Reacts | Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade EXPOSED / Don Jazzy Cries Out "I Am Not Living My Best Life” / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Beyond Devastated! Afrobeats Producer Don Jazzy Cries Out After Losing .... by AfricanGlitz(f): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epbha8FBq3c

One of Africa's producer, Michael Collins Ajereh, popularly known as Don Jazzy, is an extremely private person. But if there is one thing he ever made public, it is how much he loves his mother every mother's day, the mavin records boss would pen a beautiful and heart warming note to her on social media, to a point where fans began to ask for pictures of madam Ajereh in 2018, precisely on may 13, On the occasion of his mother's birthday, the wealthy producer shared the first photos of his parents, urging fans were excited to find out who Don Baba J inherited his famous wide nose from. Ever, fans have been treated to even more beautiful photos of Don Jazzy's mother and witnessed.

Some of the beautiful memories they shared during the period. Sadly there will be no more of his as the singers sweet mother passed away on July 22, 2022, after a long silent battle with cancer. Don Jazzy. Who broke the news on his Instagram page, said he is beyond devastated and has never felt that much pain in his entire life. According to the 39-year- old label boss, his mom, also known as mavin arandma, was his number one cheer leader and backbone. Despite how soul- eating cancer is, Don Jazzy said his sweet mom was so strong for everyone in the family until the last minute.

Who is madam Ajereh? What was her long battle with cancer like? Why will she be greatly missed by Don Jazzy and others in the family?
#DonJazzy#DonJazzymothersdeath#DonJazzyfamily.

(1) (Reply)

Tems Breaks Down In Tears On Stage As She Performs Special Song For Her Mother / Reason For Kiss Daniel's Arrest In Tanzania By Stephen The Shows Promoter (Vid) / Bbnaija Housemate, Kess Lost His Son On The 25th Of July, Three Days After The S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.