Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Can You Use National Open University Of Nigeria certificate to run a MASTER Prog - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Use National Open University Of Nigeria certificate to run a MASTER Prog (220 Views)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / Aau Business Administration To Use National I.d Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Use National Open University Of Nigeria certificate to run a MASTER Prog by Davidolu2: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Have anyone use NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA certificate to run a MASTER program abroad.

A friend of mine is having issue with that right now. He have been deny admission in two different schools in Europe because of his school. (NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA)
Re: Can You Use National Open University Of Nigeria certificate to run a MASTER Prog by Abitolola: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yes, internationally recognized
Re: Can You Use National Open University Of Nigeria certificate to run a MASTER Prog by blackboy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yes!! Ask his grade. Or he should try other schools. Admission is available for everyone abroad. Let him keep trying.

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Challenges Students Face In Online Education / Economic Cooperation And Business Development Forum Vilnius Lithuania / On-campus Open Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.