Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh (3910 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by IamAtikulate: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Our incoming president will be live at the Redemption Camp soon and Shiloh 2022 slated for December 6 to 11 (less than 2 months to the election).

Pa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo will endorse Peter Obi.

Enemies of Christ, our Lord can donate their tears.

We moveeee

cheesy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Betanaija42moro: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president.

All Nigerians are becoming Obidient

46 Likes

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by obinnanelson4(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by MadamVanessa(f): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
shocked
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by leksite120(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
obinnanelson4:
The head slammers and boko haram ethnic ancestors can go to hell, stupid children of Ishmael!
What do u mean? Do you think you'll win if those you're calling head slammer and Boko Haram decided not to vote for ur Candidate.
Most of you are worst than Boko-Haram. The only thing is that you're cowards and you don't have weapon.

7 Likes

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Babachukwu: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obi is unstoppable

11 Likes

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by obinnanelson4(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
leksite120:
What do u mean? Do you think you'll win if those you're calling head slammer and Boko Haram decided not to vote for ur Candidate.
Most of you are worst than Boko-Haram. The only thing is that you're cowards and you don't have weapon.
you are more of a coward, stupid hegoat. GOD almight is our weapon of warfare, we dont fight physical battle, God fights for us his children. Note it down, Your hatred for Christians will consume you all in the end.

10 Likes

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Obidient4life2: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Our incoming president will be live at the Redemption Camp soon and Shiloh 2022 slated for December 6 to 11 (less than 2 months to the election).

We moveeee

cheesy

Some people want some people to have heart attack! Urchins will die for you oo.

1 Like

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by leksite120(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
obinnanelson4:
you are more of a coward, stupid hegoat. GOD almight is our weapon of warfare, we dont fight physical battle, God fights for us his children. Note it down, Your hatred for Christians will consume you all in the end.
seems someone collected your food.
Gos fights for you and allowed a Muslim became your president for 8years, and also allowed killing of Christians in Kaduna and Benue. Be deceiving yourself, you better remove God from the image and face reality.

2 Likes

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by IamAtikulate: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Some people want some people to have heart attack! Urchins will die for you oo.
Pressing their neck gives us joy

4 Likes

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by samabiodun: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
lol instead of him to be doing grassroots development is visiting churches, so pastor will command me to vote for him abi, lastlast they will give him flag to wave. let me tell u no pastor in his rightful mind will endorse Obi as a presidential candidate, bcus majority of there member are APC and PDP so if they endorse strange party who will pay offering please do write with your full sense

1 Like

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Vote4ObiDatti: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Our incoming president will be live at the Redemption Camp soon[b] and Shiloh 2022 slated for December 6 to 11[/b] (less than 2 months to the election).

We moveeee

cheesy

Na this one go finish work, thank God say na December self because the ripple effect will carry over till the elections.

If they cried and gnashed teeth over Dunamis crusade, they will commit mass suicide when Shiloh happens grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Livelystone01: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
My vote is for Obi but he needs to understand that he is fighting to be the president of Nigeria not just a religious group. It is within his right to visit anywhere but he should understand that his followership is a Nigerian one, not to a sectional or to a particular religion. He should balance his consultations by visiting northern emirs and leaders to express inclusiveness.

Supporters, I urge you all to understand that politics is a game of numbers, we need the northerners and Muslims to understand that PO is for all. You guys should desist from tribal and religious banters, they are counterproductive.

Finally, every youth with wisdom should understand that Peter Obi may not be able to create an immediate turn of fortunes, but it will produce the awareness that him (PO) winning will signal one thing; "VICTORY FOR THE YOUTHS AND POWER TO THE ELECTORATES"

1 Like

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Abdu81: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Peter Obi is the next president.

All Nigerians are becoming Obidient
the christians are damn mean this time.
30 mill votes for obi nothing less.
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by obinnanelson4(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
leksite120:
seems someone collected your food.
Gos fights for you and allowed a Muslim became your president for 8years, and also allowed killing of Christians in Kaduna and Benue. Be deceiving yourself, you better remove God from the image and face reality.
God will always remain God to us in everything. Belivers don't struggle, fight or cheat for positions, God will deliver everything that belongs to us in due time and season to us. Despite the clown ruling and the killings of our brothers and sister for 8years like you said, are you and your people better than us. May you all reap the fruit of your wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by princepeter566: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
I want to see him at deeper life headquarters too. At gbagada

1 Like

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by iSense247: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
samabiodun:
lol instead of him to be doing grassroots development is visiting churches, so pastor will command me to vote for him abi, lastlast they will give him flag to wave. let me tell u no pastor in his rightful mind will endorse Obi as a presidential candidate, bcus majority of there member are APC and PDP so if they endorse strange party who will pay offering please do write with your full sense
The head slammers and boko haram ethnic ancestors can go to hell, stupid children of Ishmael!
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Lite2018: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
IamAtikulate:

We moveeee

cheesy

I don't know for bishop Oyedepo but pastor Adeboye would never endorse any candidate..

I can bet that
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by remsonik(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wow this is great, I will really like to see him at the redemption camp in the upcoming holy ghost convention next week
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Sincinnati: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
IamAtikulate:

We moveeee

cheesy
This thread is just not necessary!
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by leksite120(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
obinnanelson4:
God will always remain God to us in everything. Belivers don't struggle, fight or cheat for positions, God will deliver everything that belongs to us in due time and season to us. Despite the clown ruling and the killings of our brothers and sister for 8years like you said, are you and your people better than us. May you all reap the fruit of your wickedness.
You need to visit a psychiatric hospital, I am not the cause of your predicament. So stop talking foul to me.
You put God into things that should based on realism. Religious people are just too ridiculous. Then God hate all the poor and suffering man, but when they've money and suffer less, God love them or answered their prayer.
If na so e be, there should not be any progressive christian society.

The earlier you know that the same way you've belief and faith in God is the same way every other religions have faith in him and doesn't make your own any better.
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by techWriter3: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
politicians is the next prez
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by trantayo: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
I have been with Adeboye since August 1998, I know what Adeboye can do. Adeboye is a man of God to the brim and he will never support any presidential candidate
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by trantayo: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
I have been with Adeboye since August 1998, I know what Adeboye can do. Adeboye is a man of God to the brim and he will never support any presidential candidate. If peter Obi comes to Redemption camp, he will not be recognized talkless of mentioning his name. I am 100%sure of that

1 Like

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by waze63(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
KingsDigital88:
Indeed naija, shall be great

Currently $1 = 700 plus, the idle funds in your hand will be eroded as dollar keeps spring higher, why don't you invest the money in stocks like Apple, Microsoft, Tesla etc. And see your money grow everyday,

If you are interested you can contact me on

Zero eight one six five two two one zero eight two

I'm interested..can u dm me on Whatsapp
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obi won't come for Shiloh and papa won't introduce him..Holy Spirit won't agree to turn his house to a political ground

Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Ylink4sure: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Do you realise Goodluck Jonathan did same thing and still lost!

IamAtikulate:

We moveeee

cheesy
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by obinnanelson4(m): 5:19am On Aug 01, 2022
leksite120:
You need to visit a psychiatric hospital, I am not the cause of your predicament. So stop talking foul to me.
You put God into things that should based on realism. Religious people are just too ridiculous. Then God hate all the poor and suffering man, but when they've money and suffer less, God love them or answered their prayer.
If na so e be, there should not be any progressive christian society.

The earlier you know that the same way you've belief and faith in God is the same way every other religions have faith in him and doesn't make your own any better.
Christians are Christ like, we wait upon the lord. If you are pissed then to hell with you and your generation. God is God! Fight with your keypad!
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by Ogbuu101: 5:24am On Aug 01, 2022
trantayo:
I have been with Adeboye since August 1998, I know what Adeboye can do. Adeboye is a man of God to the brim and he will never support any presidential candidate
But he codedly supported osama buhari in 2015
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by seunlayi(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2022
leksite120:

This people are just making obi loss to be easier. Nigeria presidential election is more of a party things not individual. Individual candidacy can only work up to senators level.

Moreover, I can see some Tinubu zombies strategizing on promoting obi just to help split APC opposition votes in the coming election. They know once opposition can't unite, their votes will be split hereby making it easier for bat to win. Good forbid.

Obi should actually have queued up in PDP , negotiate with Atiku to serve for just one term with good works.
Obi's lost in this coming election may actually ends his political career
Re: More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh by ZazziAkbar(m): 6:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Christians have finally gotten the memo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients See Finishing From Reno / Fg Assures Of Radical Improvement In Power Supply / Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.