Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? (3086 Views)

Defense Of Ukraine Mourns A Soldier Who Was Wounded Twice But Returned To The Fr / Bring Out Your Child's Inner Child During The Holiday Season With The Best Chris / Why Leaving Your ICAN Exam Success To Chance? Become An Inner-circle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:
All my family members are chimpanzees.But I want to be a baboon..how can I do that?
Just get a baboon's skin and head, it will be fine.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:
My mama na olosho o
shebi I told u.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

All my family members are chimpanzees.But I want to be a baboon..how can I do that?
You are a baboon already
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
my mom is a prostitute that always lick fati2001 dog
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:

Coming from a troll using button fone
I don't care!
E enter the goat well wellgrin
I didnt troll u, u stepped on my toes. Remember I warned u. U actually bargained for this.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:
You are a baboon already

I can feel the pain behind that commentgrin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:
My mom always want to lick the anus of Obama.Messi like dog
Shit.I dont want it.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

When u attacked me and created threats about me, didnt u know I was ur son?

Shut up and stay low.
How will I gave birth to satanist.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
I can feel the pain behind that commentgrin

Because you are one.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by BenjaminDomer: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:

Shut up and stay low.
You go collect woto woto grin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
You go collect woto woto grin
Ewwww.

Who's this sour vomit?
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by BenjaminDomer: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:

Ewwww.

Who's this sour vomit?
Who's cum did you swallow grin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

I swallowed my useless dad's Cum to avoid my karuwa to give birth to someone like me Benjamindomerdid grin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:
My mama was celeberated for being the best olosho woman in Nigeria
Idiot piece of shit! Your mouth like pig yansh.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:

Ewwww.

Who's this sour vomit?
Na ur papa be that. u better respect am
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:

Because you are one.
Yes I and benjamindomer dey give u pain for ya yansh
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:

Shut up and stay low.
How will I "gave" birth to satanist.
Stark Illiteracy! BenjaminDomergrin how will I gave Go learn ur tenses well before u come to troll.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by BenjaminDomer: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Stark Illiteracy! BenjaminDomergrin how will I gave Go learn ur tenses well before u come to troll.
Fati2001 never disappoints grin

Always murdering English... grin

Thank God English dies just for a short while and then resurrects..

If English wasn't immortal how would we have been communicating grin

Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Fati2001 never disappoints grin

Always murdering English... grin

Thank God English dies just for a short while and the resurrects..

If English wasn't immortal how would we have been communicating grin
Cow nunu don finish her braingrin Bororo don exchange fati2001's brain for a 100naira breadgrin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by BenjaminDomer: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Cow nunu don finish her braingrin Bororo don exchange fati2001's brain for a 100naira breadgrin
grin

I wonder if her children inherited her type of intelligence...

It would be catastrophic grin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

grin

It will be an atomic bomb that will blast down the worldgrin Chai fati2001 illiteracy dey fear megrin Fati2001 ur mama yansh, I know u are viewing this topic as a guest.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

grin

The other day fati2001 was telling prince that he switch to dialect becoz the heat was 2much and he lacked what to say. yesterday when the heat became too much, she swiftly switched to hausa, sign of weakness.She posted her photo on that thread with her dirty torn hijab, omo I no believe say the jeon i dey see na that pig look alike. She is an insult to Islam, muslgms cant be that dumb, black and ugly.Nairaland can make a baboon call human being an animal.
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by BenjaminDomer: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
The other day fati2001 was telling prince that he switch to dialect becoz the heat was 2much and he lacked what to say. yesterday when the heat became too much, she swiftly switched to hausa, sign of weakness.She posted her photo on that thread with her dirty torn hijab, omo I no believe say the jeon i dey see na that pig look alike. She is an insult to Islam, muslgms cant be that dumb, black and ugly.Nairaland can make a baboon call human being an animal.

Did you see her rough face?

The girl is very unkept.

grin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by BenjaminDomer: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
It will be an atomic bomb that will blast down the worldgrin Chai fati2001 illiteracy dey fear megrin Fati2001 ur mama yansh, I know u are viewing this topic as a guest.
She pick fight wey pass am grin

She go learn not to follow people blindly grin

Siofra and JennyClay no even come to her aid, she the follow them for nyash grin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
The other day greattment was telling prince that he switch to dialect becoz the heat was 2much and he lacked what to say. yesterday when the heat became too much, he swiftly switched to hausa, sign of weakness.he posted his photo on that thread with his dirty torn underwear, omo sI no believe say the victorusa i dey see na that pig look alike. he is an insult to hausa, muslgms cant be that dumb, black and ugly.Nairaland can make a baboon call human being an animal.

And this is me.
I was ugly thing by a NLander grin

Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Did you see her rough face?
The girl is very unkept.
grin
fati2001 looks like rotten pumpkingrin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
I satanist looks like rotten pumpkingrin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

She pick fight wey pass am grin

She go learn not to follow people blindly grin

Siofra and JennyClay no even come to her aid, she the follow them for nyash grin
And the good news be say my resumption na mid Octobergrin Chai fati2001 i don enter 1 chancegrin

I dedicate my lart two months on nailand to fati2001grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
fati2001:

And this is me. I was ugly thing by a NLander grin
E pain am wellgrin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=fati2001 post=116016504][/quote]Poor rat crawl back to ya mama toto
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
E pain my Amma expired rotten ynash wellgrin
Re: Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child? by fati2001(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
me obamamessi poor church rat trolling with button fones will crawl back to my mama toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seminar Topic / 2015 Oji River School Of Nursing Form Is Out&online.cal_09034077456 For Help / Teacher Fired As Student Steals Her N**e Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.