Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,781 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

England Women Team Win Euro 2022 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Women Team Win Euro 2022 (22928 Views)

England Women Make History With Incredible 20-0 Win Over Latvia / Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) / Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by AkweiUwanwun: 1:16am On Aug 01, 2022
killALIEN:

Mumu, stop quoting me, I don't live on nairaland like you do. the people you feel you mentioned are completely fed up of you. No right minded thinking individual takes you seriously. You just one dirty lower animal who lacks discipline.

He lacks training.

That guy is irredeemable.

He ran to sport section for solace.
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by Myself2(m): 2:21am On Aug 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Spit on this useless thread. Please let a sane nairalander create the same thread, so i can comment with peace of mind.

Most people here are not sane enough to create a thread.

grin
grin > grin
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Banbanna:

Upon say dem win am. This your own useless get another meaning. If they had lost it, they would have been useful to you, abi.
It's the likes of you that prefers things remain they are, no change at all, boring as usual.

At least for a change, it was good that English women won it against Germany who's won it for a record 8 times already.

Its the same England that put your stupid country Nigeria where it is?
Are you English? E get anything way you benefit as they win. I wonder how some people dey reason sef

1 Like

Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Gba gbos everywhere grin grin

Meanwhile I never wanted England to win
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by scholes23(m): 5:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Chai!!! Sky sports news nor go allow person hear word
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by phemmyfour: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Lmao

I don die with laugh

I love the way you subtly dragged the thing, he'll so confused on what to do, assuming you directly fire the shot, he would've switched the account to NLpolicewoman and call all the mods on you.
He eventually did....so predictable

1 Like

Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Womens football is overrated and should be scrapped angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by membranus: 6:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Congrats to England.

I love the amiable English people.
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2022
This vulture Grizzler don't know how to summarize. You for do commentary on d match from 1mins to the end on d thread na
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by Tofee: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Well deserve. Congratulations!
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by wman(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Would comment on a thread created by a sane person with pictures of England lifting the trophy.

Not a thread created by the most hated person on Nairaland.

Support APC in peace. But don't curse, bully, insult, threaten or report others to the mods like a school boy because of APC.

1 Like

Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by godwon01(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Germany was robbed though.

Pengland and robbing are like 5&6

embarassed
What did you mean ?. Can you explain further .
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by NLPoliceWoman: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2022
RTR
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by NLPoliceWoman: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2022
RTR
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by NLPoliceWoman: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2022
RTR
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by BENEAMATA: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
zedegit:

Is this necessary?
Say NO to online bullying.
Are you shocked ? The irony of classless , ill-educated beings referring to others as online urchins , attacking buhari as dictator but they can't respect the choice of others , the very foundation democracy and liberalism are based on . Just look at the bile and hatred oozing out of them towards someone else , and over what ? Such vile creatures , utter lowlifes .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by Gbogbowa: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na so Obi go shock them
Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by budaatum: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022

Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by Banbanna(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
TRUSTEDGUY:

Its the same England that put your stupid country Nigeria where it is?
Are you English? E get anything way you benefit as they win. I wonder how some people dey reason sef

You're even reasoning out of point. We're talking mere football games here, you're bringing politics into it. Are we the only ones that they colonized & ruled? Other countries in a similar situation have moved on & fared better than us. In as much as I didn't like their divide and rule tactics over us, the blame is still on our corrupt leaders who's failed woefully on governance since 1960. We can't continue to look back & lament about this, because that ship has sailed. Life is ever onward.

And I don't have to be an Englishman to identify with anything English. It's their language I was tutored in, and with which we're both using to communicate.

Well, maybe that's your own gloomy way of reacting to things. I see things on its own merits without bitterness. Those English women won it, because they worked for and deserved it. Same would have been for Germany.

1 Like

Re: England Women Team Win Euro 2022 by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Banbanna:

You're even reasoning out of point. We're talking mere football games here, you're bringing politics into it. Are we the only ones that they colonized & ruled? Other countries in a similar situation have moved on & fared better than us. In as much as I didn't like their divide and rule tactics over us, the blame is still on our corrupt leaders who's failed woefully on governance since 1960. We can't continue to look back & lament about this, because that ship has sailed. Life is ever onward.

And I don't have to be an Englishman to identify with anything English. It's their language I was tutored in, and with which we're both using to communicate.

Well, maybe that's your own gloomy way of reacting to things. I see things on its own merits without bitterness. Those English women won it, because they worked for and deserved it. Same would have been for Germany.

If it's mere football why are you taking it overboard? They are representative of the every entity that destroyed Nigeria by merging two incompatible parts.

Have we moved on ? Go take a visa to England and see how they will treat you in their embassy!
The same people who are ruling is through the Fulanis abi?

They always feel superior to others did you read the Skysport report? Abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria / Kenyan, Emmanuel Naibei Wins Lagos City Marathon 2021 (Photos) / Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.