Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) (50822 Views)

Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / Troops Attack Bandits’ Camps In Niger, Neutralize Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Viscuz: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
BREAKING!! Presidential Gaurds Troops Finally Discover Fulani Camps Terrorising Abuja

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by LikeAking: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ok!

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2022

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by PandoraObi: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nice

171 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by delzbaba(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
I'm impressed, They should not give those animals any breathing space.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Flexherbal(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Good job!

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
delzbaba:
I'm impressed, They should not give those animals any breathing space.
NA BUHARI NOR JUST ALLOW NIGERIAN ARMY TO ELIMINATE HIS TERRORIST BRETHREN

REMEMBER WETIN ABACHA TELL US CONCERNING TERRORISTS

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by PresidObi: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Did they arrest anyone?

Or they went on excursion.

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by GamalNasser: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is normal Fulani nomad temporary house ..Guards brigade have not reached where the real ISWAP bandits are ...this is just a script to deceive Abuja people govt is doing something

280 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
IJOBA11:

Can you enlightened us about what Abacha said concerning terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Can you enlightened us about what Abacha said concerning terrorists
ANY INSURGENCE THAT LASTS MORE THAN 24 HOURS, GOVERNMENT ARE INVOLVED- LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA

275 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
IJOBA11:

I quite agree with you. If only NA would be allowed to replicate what they do to ESN and UGM in the South East, banditry would have been a thing of the past. There is perceived carrot approach by the fulani government.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by emetisuccess(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Them don leak info give those idiots them japa. The military has been infiltrated by some unscrupulous element. E don come reach una body, una don wake up.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Viscuz: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
emetisuccess:
Them don leak info give those idiots them japa. The military has been infiltrated by some unscrupulous element. E don come reach una body, una don wake up.

You get za point my braza

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by 3ple9iner: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
IJOBA11:
ANY INSURGENCE THAT LASTS MORE THAN 24 HOURS, GOVERNMENT ARE INVOLVED- LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA
Bro he never said that.

Yourself think about it, is it possible for a president to sponsor a group that would reduce the popularity of his government.

Let's take the Muslim brotherhood of Egypt as an example.
They won and election but the incumbent truncated it leading the Muslim brotherhood to fight against the incumbent government.

In this case, would you say that the Incumbent sponsored the Muslim brotherhood?

See it is stupid to say that and Abacha didn't say that. If you have a proof of him saying that not a picture of him and the quote but something tangible, you can tell me.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
3ple9iner:

Bro he never said that.

Yourself think about it, is it possible for a president to sponsor a group that would reduce the popularity of his government.

They won and election but the incumbent truncated it leading the Muslim brotherhood to fight against the incumbent government.

In this case, would you say that the Incumbent sponsored the Muslim brotherhood?

See it is stupid to say that and Abacha didn't say that. If you have a proof of him saying that not a picture of him and the quote but something tangible, you can tell me.
YOU MUST BE AN AGBADORIAN

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Viscuz: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
3ple9iner:

Bro he never said that.

But do you agree Buhari said this ?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by 3ple9iner: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
IJOBA11:
YOU MUST BE AN AGBADORIAN
It's funny how I am trying to correct you, you didn't even bother to verify but you decided to insult me. Well thank you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by 3ple9iner: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

But do you agree Buhari said this ?

I am not talking about what Buhari said or not.
If he said what you posted, them that is bad.

Don't you guys get, is it now a crime to correct someone on this forum?

He said Abacha said something and I am trying to correct him that Abacha never said anything relating to it because I have searched and asked historians about it and also military officer and they also debunked it. I asked for proof if he has any but you are sending me this.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by SaiOba: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
If Abacha didn't say it then who made that statement.. I heard that same statement in one of the political interviews on either AIT or Channels Television some months ago.
3ple9iner:

He said Abacha said something and I am trying to correct him that Abacha never said anything relating to it because I have searched and asked historians about it and also military officer and they also debunked it. I asked for proof if he has any but you are sending me this.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Viscuz: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
3ple9iner:

Una go just like to dey showcase big grammar when una learn new .

Oga go read this article from a reputable news outlet so you no go say na

Quote from pandora supporters or how una Dey put am

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tell-muhammadu-buhari-ii/

17 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by 3ple9iner: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
SaiOba:
If Abacha didn't say it then who made that statement.. I heard that same statement in one of the political interviews on either AIT or Channels Television some months ago.
Well I don't know too. I think it's one of those qoutes people attributes to personalities and then circulate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Viscuz: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
SaiOba:

No mind am I just give am link now .

E go dey do like say na only am pay school fees for Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by 3ple9iner: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

Una go just like to dey showcase big grammar when una learn new .
Oga go read this article from a reputable news outlet so you no go say na
Quote from pandora supporters or how una Dey put am
https://tribuneonlineng.com/tell-muhammadu-buhari-ii/
Ok let me agree with you he said so.
But wait Jonathan also has a hand in Boko Haram same as Buhari
Same way Yaradua also has a hand in Niger Delta militants same as Obasanjo.
I think this is fair enough.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by remsonik(f): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
FG needs to get the security forces to locate all bandits hideout allover the country and destroy them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Viscuz: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
3ple9iner:

Ok let me agree with you he said so.

But wait Jonathan also has a hand in Boko Haram same as Buhari

Same way Yaradua also has a hand in Niger Delta militants same as Obasanjo.

I think this is fair enough.

Which school bag this thing dey come from ?

The Vice Presidential candidate of APC was accused by his own state that he is a sponsor of Boko Haram.

He didn’t hide it and even pardoned Boko Haram members what do you have to say about that?

12 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by 3ple9iner: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

Which school bag this thing dey come from ?

The Vice Presidential candidate of APC was accused by his own state that he is a sponsor of Boko Haram.

He didn’t hide it and even pardoned Boko Haram members what do you have to say about that?
Ok I agree with you on that.
Do you agree with me too. I mean what I wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Viscuz: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
3ple9iner:

Ok I agree with you on that.
Do you agree with me too. I mean what I wrote.

If Jonathan created Boko Haram

Explain the pics below then I can agree with you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
.…

1 Like

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by SaiOba: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin Weldone baba mi, I jus no know weytin dey worry some of us for this country. Walai! I believe say most of us know the truth but we will just shy away from the truth because of some sort of selfish reasons, regional/religious sentiments.
Viscuz:

No mind am I just give am link now .

E go dey do like say na only am pay school fees for Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by SaiOba: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Am sorry dear but the current government looks as if they don't have the political will to do such. Have you ever wondered why those bandits singled out just two persons and made an open threat to abduct/arrest their freedom?
remsonik:
FG needs to get the security forces to locate all bandits hideout allover the country and destroy them.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by Viscuz: 12:19am On Aug 01, 2022
SaiOba:
grin grin grin Weldone baba mi, I jus no know weytin dey worry some of us for this country. Walai! I believe say most of us know the truth but we will just shy away from the truth because of some sort of selfish reasons, regional/religious sentiments.

You are welcome my braza

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / ISWAP Confirms Shekau’s Death, Says Its Fighters Were Following ISIS Orders / 2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.