Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland (568 Views)

End SARS: The Bitter Truth About The Death Tonight And The New Tomorrow / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by iampeterben(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Guys let's go, paste your #iamthestructure pics and let's trend the man of the people.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by iampeterben(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Others come in...
Cos it's Peter Obi or nothing come 2023. A new Nigeria is about to happen and am so happy that I am part of the movement.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by Realtalk20: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
iampeterben:
Guys let's go, paste your #iamthestructure pics and let's trend the man of the people.
dude..this is something you should have done on twitter not here...

Or are you one of those Tinubu supporters pretending to be a Peter Obi supporter?

Because this is the sort of spontaneous nomsensiical thing they do just to make jest of the movement
Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Others are just deceiving themselves...
Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by iampeterben(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:
dude..this is something you should have done on twitter not here...

Or are you one of those Tinubu supporters pretending to be a Peter Obi supporter?

Because this is the sort of spontaneous nomsensiical thing they do just to make jest of the movement
I am a man of my word ask around everywhere. I am for Peter Obi, I and APC has no connection. Thank you. So paste yours if you have or rest in Jesus name and allow others that have theirs paste it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by gasparpisciotta: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
This nose will scare other potential structures grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by SmellyNyash: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
So that urchins go die grin
Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by PointZerom: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin
My name is Arch Bishop Alhaji Agbadoola Cassavani, I AM ADDICTED TO DRUG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by sleek214(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Poor, frustrated and lazy Nigeria youths are the ones supporting Peter Obi. Successful people are supporting Atiku and Tinubu
Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by PresidObi: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
My name is Precious Obi, I am a strong Peter Obi structure.

Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by Totilopussylick(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
This nose will scare other potential structures grin

The structure begins with his *nose* and his nose will chase away APC and PDP urchins back to casava agbado republic tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by PresidObi: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
sleek214:
Poor, frustrated and lazy Nigeria youths are the ones supporting Peter Obi. Successful people are supporting Atiku and Tinubu

Unfortunately for you, poor frustrated Nigerian youths are more than 90% of the population of voters.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by Totilopussylick(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
sleek214:

Successful people supporting Tinubu and Atiku are doing so in response to what Tinubu give them in return.

Which is casava agbado munching.

In Obi case despite we no de give shishi.

The youths took it upon themselves to show support for the man who is the next president of federal republic of Nigeria.

You are the one frustrated and extremely poor
Even the casava agbado doesn't get to you because you are nobody tongue tongue
Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by Abdu81: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
PointZerom:
grin grin grin
My name is Arch Bishop Alhaji Agbadoola Cassavani, I AM ADDICTED TO DRUG.
do your hand shake?
Do poo on your clothes?
Do you hate christians?

I only hire fake bishops and killed youths at endsars protest in lekki.
Please remind of my name.
Re: Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland by Viscuz: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdu81:
do your hand shake?
Do poo on your clothes?
Do you hate christians?

I only hire fake bishops and killed youths at endsars protest in lekki.
Please remind of my name.

I am Agbado bastard Emilokan

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Tweet On Taxation In 2021 Stirs Netizens Anew (photo) / One Of The Reason Western Countries Are Not Supporting Biafra Agitation / Overall View Of Peter Obi And Tinubu: Let's Analyse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.