Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Dare Art Alade On American Idols? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dare Art Alade On American Idols? (2178 Views)

Ice-Prince Presents Weather Report In Pidgin On American Channel 11 / Not The Girl I Use To Know Song By Dare Art Alade / West African Idols: Season 1 (2007) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dare Art Alade On American Idols? by luciengrey: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2006
How Do You Think Dare Art Alade Would Do On American Idols

Did any of you watch Project Fame in 2004. Y'all saw what our boy Dare did. the dude gat skillz. The song that clinched his entry into the house was a rendition of Frank Sinatra's "My Way" he was awesome. And when he entered the house he just kept getting better and better, from Elvis to Ortis Redding to Luther Vandross the dude did everything , what really blew me away was when he did fellow Nigerian Seal's "Kiss from a rose", i was on my feet applauding him ,that pefromance was too awesome.Can't wait for his album to come out.

If Dare was on American Idols, what do you think his chances would be? Personally i don't think Simon would have any chance to diss him, cause let's face it, Dare is good,Paula would love him, and Randy would hail him.

But what do you guys think?
Re: Dare Art Alade On American Idols? by Eastcoast(f): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2006
i didn't watch the project fame thing u are talking about. but there is one thing i will tell you. if the guy has the voice but not the looks, i;m sorry darling. they will say no. but if he's got the looks coupled with the voice men, it will a yes all thru'. American idol is all about the like factor. what america likes. American tv is all about been cute n pretty even if u dont really have the skills as in the skills. look at JLO's Southbeach, it is all about the looks men.
Re: Dare Art Alade On American Idols? by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2006
Re: Dare Art Alade On American Idols? by kaydee(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
Eastcoast:

i didn't watch the project fame thing u are talking about. but there is one thing i will tell you. if the guy has the voice but not the looks, i;m sorry darling. they will say no. but if he's got the looks coupled with the voice men, it will a yes all through'. American idol is all about the like factor. what america likes. American tv is all about been cute n pretty even if u don't really have the skills as in the skills. look at JLO's Southbeach, it is all about the looks men.

i think u're very correct
Re: Dare Art Alade On American Idols? by uchetobi(f): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
Dare is not bad looking at all
Re: Dare Art Alade On American Idols? by hype: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ luciengray. Yes i did watch project fame that show was the bom. Did u see dat duet he had with lindiwe GOD it is still the best duet av seen in any musical show so far. He will do well on  Amerian idol. As for looks dats a small work. Didn't u see how fat and plumpy he was looking when he went for project fame but by the time he spent some time there he was in a better shape. @ luciengray. Have u noticed that dat his escalade song was the song he presented in the show as his own composed song but the teachers were not feeling the song atall but i was impressed when he released the song and it came out well.

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Best Rappers / DOWNLOAD MP3: Reminisce Ft Olamide & Phyno – Local Rappers (prod By Tyrone) / Future - "High Off Life" Album (full Tracks Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.