Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Reno Is Grifting Hard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Is Grifting Hard (334 Views)

Peter Obi Silence Treatment Of Reno Is Deafening / Reno Is The Biggest Loser / Reno Is Hurt Because PO Supporters Are Insulting Him, PDP And Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Is Grifting Hard by TylerDurden: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
The idiot is now stylishly campaigning for Tinubu and trying to penetrate BAT HQ and get his hands on all that pile of "monetary inducement" Deji Tinubu had on his flow chart .

Atiku camp has dumped his ass after Reno went full Boko on Peter Obi. Atiku's camp now see him as being too toxic and an alienating figure.

No money in Kwankwaso's camp as those ones will just be going from mosque to mosque to campaign and a fake pastor is not needed in such arrangement - it is absolutely Haram!

Now his only hope to scrape something to eat in this coming elections is from Tinubu's camp where he is now desperately lobbying Tinubu's Itsekiri wife to get her husband to hire him.

Shame Reno.

Shame !

6 Likes

Re: Reno Is Grifting Hard by BeardedMeat(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tell us something new. Wendell Simlin is always a fraudulent person.
Re: Reno Is Grifting Hard by Obudupikin: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
The fool blocked me on instagram and tweeter when I was giving it back to him hot hot. The werey be dey form tough guy. He will write rubbish and add "oya insult me" as if the insults don't get to him. So why him kon dey do blocking things? I don open another akkant to continue to worry am. No peace for the fool because I have none to give to those who want to stop us from rescuing Nigeria. Not even Obi can stop this movement. Anybody wey put body go collect wotowoto.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Is Grifting Hard by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Where are the knocks? Foools too much for 9ja sha
Re: Reno Is Grifting Hard by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Reno will change his language in the following months to come
It will be interesting to watch

(1) (Reply)

Pantami Kicks Against New Tax On Calls, Data / The Man Called Peter Obi And Is Lying Supporters / Rev. Yinka Yusuf Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.