Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

If Tinubu Apologize. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Apologize. (688 Views)

Atiku/okowa Campaign To Tinubu: Apologize To Nigerians Instead Of Campaigning / Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Apologize. by Abdu81: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
when the endsars mascre took place, there some accusations that Ahmed tinubu directed the soldiers to shoot the innocent protesters all youths so as to stop the protest.
Many Nigerian are having grudges against him for that.
Although this allegations haven't been proven

my question is ...

If tinubu apologize to Nigerian youths over the lekki mascre will the youths forgive him ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by squash47(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yes, if d apologies will bring back the dead.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by Totilopussylick(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Capital no
Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by PlayerMeji: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is Tinubu still in government?

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by Cypress042(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Then Angry Nigerians will naked and beat the hell out of him, is that a joke sad

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by Odetokun3(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Protest at the front a private business owner lot What happened to government house at Alahusa

Someone no holding an office ordered the shooting

Sponsored protests. ASUU strike is five months. If you are all realers. You suppose don shut the country.

Tell me there is no element of SARs till date.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by libertyfather(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
BAT lokan, you wont understand all that happen then.....just watch and see

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by Oilwell(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin

Jagabandits make una no vex oh but I have to drop this here.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by BATified2023: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdu81:
when the endsars mascre took place, there some accusations that Ahmed tinubu directed the soldiers to shoot the innocent protesters all youths so as to stop the protest.

my question is ...

If tinubu apologize to Nigerian youths over the lekki mascre will the youths forgive him ?

so a private citizen like me n u can order soldiers to go n kill people right?

U people are too mischievous
When endsars started u people said tinubu is trying to destabilize buhari government cos he has been sidelined but immediately soldiers started killing u changed it to tinubu has started killing

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by 00FFT00(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdu81:

my question is ...

NO!

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by PresidObi: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Is Tinubu still in government?

Is his toll gate still not functional?
Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by PlayerMeji: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
The truth is what you choose to believe in..

If you like believe TINUBU is the DEVIL'S INCARNATE for you and you will be very right!

But in this age and with the level of technology at our disposal, it would be very painful to note that some people still think like you do.. same way the unofficial gist of Awolowo, the owner of Coca-Cola, he had a share out of every bottle of Coke that we drank, only to get to know that the man knew nothing about Coca-Cola.

We are at another crossroad now, TINUBU owns half of Lagos is the new unofficial gist!

PresidObi:

Is his toll gate still not functional?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by masseratti: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
so he is the commander of the army right? and he was the highest private citizen that end sars affected, with the destruction of his properties.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by PresidObi: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
The truth is what you choose to believe in..

If you like believe TINUBU is the DEVIL'S INCARNATE for you and you will be very right!

But in this age and with the level of technology at our disposal, it would be very painful to note that some people still think like you do.. same way the unofficial gist of Awolowo, the owner of Coca-Cola, he had a share out of every bottle of Coke that we drank, only to get to know that the man knew nothing about Coca-Cola.

We are at another crossroad now, TINUBU owns half of Lagos is the new unofficial gist!

So Tinubu has no hands in the toll gate?
Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

So Tinubu has no hands in the toll gate?

Can you prove otherwise? Some of you are educated but clearly unrefined and even uncivilized.

Even your worst enemy you should not openly accuse of wrongdoing you cannot prove.

Doing that just makes you no better than a member of barbaric mobs that still lynch suspected witches and wizards.

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by Salewa97: 2:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Joel 2v 25: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by Salewa97: 2:18am On Aug 01, 2022
May god continue to bless Tinubu. BAT/SHET23 is still a goal.

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by Salewa97: 3:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu

Jagaban

Asiwaju

2023 is the deal.

Re: If Tinubu Apologize. by Abdu81: 3:57am On Aug 01, 2022
If only he will apologize.

(1) (Reply)

FG Awards Multi-million Naira Security Contract To Alleged Terrorism Financier / Tinubu Is The Only Aspirant With Wayward Sexual Life, unknown concubines / The Whatsapp Obi Claimed Is From Tinubu Group Is From His Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.