Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These (2499 Views)

Dear Ndigbo, Fellow Nigerians, A New Down Is Upon Us / Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! / Tanko Yakassai To Ndigbo: You Won’t Get Presidency In Next 20 Years If APC Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Biafra or Presidency.

Which will you prefer?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Totilopussylick(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Biafra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Biafra

Liar

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Cypress042(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Biafra one way, No holdup cool

7 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cypress042:
Biafra one way cool

Linus
Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Afamsi: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
A great and peaceful Nigeria where justice and fairness thrive

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Bethel4Life(f): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
OP which one do u want for the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Aldol: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Click like for Biafra and share for Presidency

41 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Afamsi:
A great and peaceful Nigeria where justice and fairness thrive

So no more Biafra?
Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by nedu666: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Op choose dustbin or yaba left

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
nedu666:
Op choose dustbin or yaba left

Don't be shy .

Choose one of the options.

Note you can't have both

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by ScamHunter: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
I want Igbo only nation. The only reason I tolerate Nigeria is the Christian minorities in the North.
Igbo only nation or a nation that comprises Igbo and her cousin tribes of Efik, Ibibio and Anang.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Dreambeat: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
ScamHunter:
I want Igbo only nation. The only reason I tolerate Nigeria is the Christian minorities in the North.
Igbo only nation or a nation that comprises Igbo and her cousin tribes of Efik, Ibibio and Anang.

Stop land grabbing .

Ibibio and Anang nation came out with plans for a future Akwa Ibom nation and never included you guys.

Stay your lane.

Nigeria is breaking up to its most divisible elements.

So stop attaching.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by colorsofrainbow: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu's agbado cassava dogs open thread,ask questions and then answer themselves grin grin

They are now as confused as hell and have nothing to campaign further with grin

No be easy job to defend Tinubu at this time grin

6 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Omoslim26: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
TylerDurden:

So no more Biafra?

It's not all Igbos that are secessionists, although the majority are,but only very few wants it the destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob way.
If it comes to a point of voting for Biafra or Presidency,I will go with Biafra.
But that's not the reality on ground now,so
myself and NdIgbo and fully Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Omoslim26:

It's not Igbos that are secessionists, although the majority are,but only very few wants it the destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob way.
If it comes to a point of voting for Biafra or Presidency,I will go with Biafra.
But that's not the reality on ground now,so NdIgbo and fully Obidient.

So if the Obi candidacy fails, will your new found nationalism still be intact?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Omoslim26: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
TylerDurden:

So if the Obi candidacy fails, will your new found nationalism still be intact?

I am not pro ipob so look for ipob members to ask.
If your tinubu doesn't win will you go back to your oduduwa struggle?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Dubaku543: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sincerely speaking I want Biafra so we all can put hands together and create a constitution that will not fail us. This current Nigerian constitution was created before I was born. And I still maintain that it is this constitution that kept us where we are till today. Jesus is coming soon, so it all means Nigeria shall remain underdeveloped til the day of Armageddon!!
Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Omoslim26:

I am not pro ipob so look for ipob members to ask.
If your tinubu doesn't win will you go back to your oduduwa struggle?

This issue is very important because from independence , we have a rich history of Igbos resorting to foolishness when they lose out on the political scene.

I want to know how genuine this new found Igbo patriotism is against Igbo secessionism?

You can't be doing a 180 and not expect anyone to question if you are bi-polar or just confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by javaguru: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Biafra

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Omoslim26: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
TylerDurden:

This issue is very important because from independence , we have a rich history of Igbos resorting to foolishness when they lose out on the political scene.

I want to know how genuine this new found Igbo patriotism is against Igbo secessionism?

You can't be doing a 180 and not expect anyone to question if you are bi-polar or just confused.

You are still not making sense.
Igbo is a tribe.
Ipob and other secessionists groups are just sects.
There are people championing secession in SW should we now say the yorubas are all secessionists? undecided
I no dey like all this kind discussion e no dey make sense to me,abi you just wan do the tribal gbasgbos wey be the center of joy and happiness to you grin grin grin
I no dey do that nonsense abegii look for people wey dey follow you do senseless tribal hate and banters,una kukuma sabi unasef grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu's agbado cassava dogs open thread,ask questions and then answer themselves grin grin

They are now as confused as hell and have nothing to campaign further with grin

No be easy job to defend Tinubu at this time grin

Just a few months back you were forming freedom fighter . Today you are one nijeriyanist.
Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Omoslim26:

You are still not making sense.
Igbo is a tribe.
Ipob and other secessionists groups are just sects.
There are people championing secession in SW should we now say the yorubas are all secessionists? undecided
I no dey like all this kind discussion e no dey make sense to me,abi you just wan do the tribal gbasgbos wey be the center of joy and happiness to you grin grin grin
I no dey do that nonsense abegii look for people wey dey follow you do senseless tribal hate and banters,una kukuma sabi unasef grin

IPOB enjoys wide support among Igbos.

The minority that don't share in the Biafra doctrine fare not voice their reservations in public in the east or risk life and limb from the mob.

Is the DisObidient movement an Igbo affair like IPOB:s Zionist Biafraism?
Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by limeta(f): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
TylerDurden:

Liar

Then you should choose for him then

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Omoslim26: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
TylerDurden:

IPOB enjoys wide support among Igbos.

The minority that don't share in the Biafra doctrine fare not voice their reservations in public in the east or risk life and limb from the mob.

Is the DisObidient movement an Igbo affair like IPOB:s Zionist Biafraism?

Oga rest with your blablabla the issue of secession is not only happening in the SE,so rest with your antics.
Igboland is fully Obidient like all Well meaning Nigerians.
The country is one at least for now the best we can do is make it governable and take out desperate thieves and sick shaky old men.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Femifasola: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
TylerDurden:
Biafra or Presidency.

Which will you prefer?

You didn't create this thread with good intent. You're surprised at the answers you're getting. Stop tribalism, the change begins with you

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Oilwell(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
TylerDurden:
Biafra or Presidency.

Which will you prefer?

We prefer this below

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Omoslim26:

Oga rest with your blablabla the issue of secession is not only happening in the SE,so rest with your antics.
Igboland is fully Obidient like all Well meaning Nigerians.
The country is one at least for now the best we can do is make it governable and take out desperate thieves and sick shaky old men.

Choose one : Biafra or presidency .
Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by TylerDurden: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:

You didn't create this thread with good intent. You're surprised at the answers you're getting. Stop tribalism, the change begins with you

Biafra or Presidency ?

IPOB or Obidient

Rabbi Kanustein or Chairman Peter "Mao" Obi.

Choose one.
Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Omoslim26: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
TylerDurden:

Choose one : Biafra or presidency .

Ask my undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These by Omoslim26: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:

It is impossible for tylerdudeen to stop tribalism bcus dat is what he is destined for grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting Uyo / Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us / Aviation Fuel - Rising Cost Amid Unavailability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.