Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App (1322 Views)

I Forgot My Bank Account Number, What Do I Do ?? / I need help on how to crack my glo bolt E303s-1 modem / Pls How Do I Unlock My Glo Netpro Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App by landmark86: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pls I don't no if this is the right place to post this.
I mistakenly recharge my glo line with 9mobile airtime through my bank app.
Meaning I try to recharge my phone through first bank app, when I got to network to be selected I mistakenly click on 9mobile and now type my glo number on the number space provided.
Now my account have been deducted with 4k due to such error.

Will first bank reverse the money back since the airtime and the number are not of the same network?

Really need help on this
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
landmark86:
Pls I don't if this is the right place to post this.
I mistakenly recharge my glo line with 9mobile airtime through my bank app.
Meaning I try to recharge my phone through first bank app, when I got to network to select I mistakenly click 9mobile and now type my glo number.
Now my account have been deducted with 4k die to such error.

Will first bank reverse the money back since the airtime and the number are not of the same network?
Really need help on this

Pls relax
Ur money will be reversed back to your account in 24 hours

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App by fman(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sure. They will refund it.
Plz always take ur time
When using all this digital sensitive apps.
To avoid stories that touches.
Cheer up
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App by landmark86: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Pls relax
Ur money will be reversed back to your account in 24 hours
Tnx
I really appreciate
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App by landmark86: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
fman:
Sure. They will refund it.
Plz always take ur time
When using all this digital sensitive apps.
To avoid stories that touches.
Cheer up

Tnx so much
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App by chigoziri2403(m): 5:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Access Bank reverses such failed transactions immediately
It will surely be reversed into your account
If within 48 Hours, you don't get value, send your bank an email
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App by Udemzy05: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Lol.. that's why i like GTB, they won't deduct your money because you're trying to recharge the wrong line.

It won't even go through,I'm surprise your bank deducted it, hopefully it will be reverse without you going to the Bank to fill form.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App by landmark86: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thanks to you all
It has been reversed

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect 2 Systems Via Wireless Lan / I Want To Buy Cheap Mini Laptop / How To: Crack Airtel's Huawei E173-u2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.