Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? (1076 Views)

Photo: how many of us did this?...because I did it o / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? by kayjasper(f): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2011
Came across a lady friend of mine and she told me a couple of times she hadnt felt a single drop of love for her hubby.
The guy is good to her,never been caught cheating(maybe he's smart) and very caring but sometimes she just doesnt feel crazy about him at all. This feeling lasts a week or two at most and she starts loving him back.
My question is,how can you claim you truly love someone(enough to marry him and not cheat on him) and still be falling in & out of love? Ladies,your opinions pls.
Re: Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 02, 2011
Re: Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? by afrobaby(f): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2011
Like someone said in the movie "why did I get married too", he said it is not everytime u love in marriage, there are times when that feeling is not just there, it is normal, it is natural , but that doesn't mean you hate your spouse,
Just like food, often at times, we go without food, at times we lose our appetite, we just dont feel like eating, that doesnt mean we dont love food, it is just changes,
Re: Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? by rose75(f): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
It happens,but she should be careful about what she does at those times so as not to give herself away or give her hussy room to doubt or suspect her.
Moreso, she has to cling to God at such time for help and direction.
Re: Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? by iice(f): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
Na wah.
Re: Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? by Roland17(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2011
In marriage its not possible to stay in love with your partner forever, u are bound by human instincts to fall out of love at one time, but the its not meant to be a frequent occurrence, as that could spell trouble for the marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Help To Find A Missing Nigerian Person In Chad / How Do We Know The Real Christian Girls? / The Moremi Baby: The Untold Stories And Hidden Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.