Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Is It True Rochas Okorocha Created Office Of Chief Comedian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True Rochas Okorocha Created Office Of Chief Comedian? (910 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae / Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Rochas Okorocha Created Office Of Chief Comedian? by volasunkan: 12:14am On Aug 02, 2011
I read this on saharareporters.com and was wondering if it is true!

, It is sad that governance has been reduced to a comical level where in this austere time, a governor like Owelle Rochas Okorocha of Imo state whose election was welcome with a wild Jubilation by all and sundry in the state as a break from the sad past would go ahead to appoint about 70 political aides [/size]shocked shocked shocked. One of such was the appointment of Uche Ogbuagu as Chief Comedian of Imo state[size=8pt][size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked shocked. I doubt if such office exists anywhere else in the world. Do you know any? With an appointment like this, no one is a better chief comedian of Imo state than Owelle himself.
Re: Is It True Rochas Okorocha Created Office Of Chief Comedian? by seanet02: 1:26am On Aug 02, 2011
Na today?
That ma the thing wey we see for iboland o.
Re: Is It True Rochas Okorocha Created Office Of Chief Comedian? by mamagee3(f): 2:37am On Aug 02, 2011
Yes he did. . .

He appointed Uche Ogubuagu for that position.
Re: Is It True Rochas Okorocha Created Office Of Chief Comedian? by ektbear: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2011
Hehe. Like a court jester in feudal europe, I guess? cheesy

[img]http://fellowshipofminds.files./2010/10/ist2_4129313-cartoon-court-jester1.jpg[/img]

Kind of funny.
Re: Is It True Rochas Okorocha Created Office Of Chief Comedian? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 02, 2011
mama-gee:

Yes he did. . .

He appointed Uche Ogubuagu for that position.

And what exactly is his job description ? Let me guess,make you people laugh while okorocha steals your money ?

(1) (Reply)

Acn’s Regional Commission And Ondo’s Different Ideology / Yobe: Over 70 Police Officers Feared Killed In Boko Haram Attacks / Nursing Mother Jailed 7 Days For Stealing Indomie- What A Country!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.