Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote (1756 Views)

Benue PDP Suffers Setback As Boko Jumpa Leads Thousands To APC (Photo) / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Brilliant Young Boy Designed And Built Helicopter For Nigerian Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote by faceland: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2022
This American kid made a simple (extremely creative) drawing encouraging people to vote and it worked (in creating awareness). No big budget or advance graphic design skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSHc17ODvBg
Some people call the drawing "demonic" grin

Re: This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote by Sammysolution: 1:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Maybe he is one of those people that voted biden, this is the same picture that people who voted buhari in 2015&2019 supposed to be using, it means I voted the crawling death demon grin.

2 Likes

Re: This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Just wait for Obi to sit there!
Re: This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote by hisgrace090: 2:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Using Nigeria to settle somebody is no longer allowed.

Vote the right candidate.

1 Like

Re: This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote by Karlovich: 2:52am On Aug 01, 2022
embarassed The young boy is right, I regret voting for Buhari for 2 terms, my zombie stipend is now useless and my poultry business is not yielding much profit nowadays.

Here on nairaland, I have now turned myself into a mini sports blogger because I have nothing to defend this APC government with anymore.

Nigerians please forgive me and other BMC urchins for the damage we caused by supporting Buhari and APC. They gave us broom in 2015, next level in 2019 and now they intend to give us agbado and cassava.

I wish to become OBIdient as I'm no longer interested in the Trojan horse of APC

Signed
Felix Terungwa Dav

6 Likes

Re: This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote by faceland: 3:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Sammysolution:
Maybe he is one of those people that voted biden, this is the same picture that people who voted buhari in 2015&2019 supposed to be using, it means I voted the crawling death demon grin.

That makes sense grin
Re: This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote by Abdu81: 4:11am On Aug 01, 2022
If only tinubu can apologize for the end SARS mascre the youths might forgive and vote for him.
Re: This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote by kingscare1(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Abdu81:
If only tinubu can apologize for the end SARS mascre the youths might forgive and vote for him.

Why should we vote for an old and sick man that is outdated over someone that is young, healthy and updated like Obi,, fvck him.
Re: This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote by DaInferno(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Abdu81:
you clearly still in medieval times

(1) (Reply)

“Let Us Retiae-Recreate Techno-Lolical-Up”—Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe In Bayelsa / How The Election Will End. Hard Realities. / FRANCE 24: Debunks Fake Peter Obi Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.