Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo (3893 Views)

Riders Needed Urgently For O-Ride In Lagos!!! / Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Exercise For O-level And OND Holders - Apply Here / Massive Recuitment For O' Level Holders In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by 1x2x3: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
priceactionx:
very correct, but i believe its better than getting nothing especially if that promo running to an end.
No talk of 7up oo. Even jetta own too na scam ooooo grin grin grin
lebanese Dem, don dey scam nigeria tey tey.. cos na dem dey incharge that time even until now.
I believe this dangote own too will drive lots of sales and then reward accordingly. They will gain more from it but it is real.

There is. "O" out there but it will be very very few. With the help of internet, one could easily connect with someone with the O.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by RealLagosBoy: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Out of 5000 bags of cement produced they will only one "O" one of my guy has been searching for O since 2020.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I have O how we go share the money tongue grin

Man spotted!

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by JhimmyThall(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
You see that O ehnn na on top Dangote table for him office e dey.. All these promo na the companies dey still always gain am pass

3 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Airoflaw(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ask sabinus grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

Man spotted!
undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Iyasaburi: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
intruder15:

Your comment was sarcastic.

Then you don't understand what sacarsm means.
The exclamation "fantastic" means appreciation in the context and not sarcasm

4 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Ezmans: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
etsuidris:
Go bank. Borrow money. Then buy one full truck of Dangote cement, I’m sure you will get it
you are very funny man
Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by kernniejay(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Iyasaburi:

What is negative about my comment? And people like you are giving you likes. Your quote is because you have a negative mindset
Vain damage control. Guilty conscience will eventually kill you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Tosin17(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Should I provide the O and share the money?

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by arcahmad(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
I can get if for you
Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by intruder15(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Then you don't understand what sacarsm means.
The exclamation "fantastic" means appreciation in the context and not sarcasm

I am not here to school you on sarcasm. You either chose to take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
I really pray u can win this grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Iyasaburi: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
intruder15:

I am not here to school you on sarcasm. You either chose to take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by RealityKings: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2022
zexy2030:
Attached is the image:
how fa bro. U don find am
Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by zexy2030(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
RealityKings:
how fa bro. U don find am
Not found o
Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by zexy2030(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tosin17:
Should I provide the O and share the money?
100k for you.
Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by zexy2030(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Stanweezy:
How do we share the money, I have DA**OTE

NG is not in mine
Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Recruitment Companies In Nigeria 2019 & Agencies Contact / Chevron Jobs For Engineers / Fresh Graduate Tellers Jobs In Nigeria At Standard Chartered Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.