Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment (449 Views)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. / COVID-19: Man Gains Over 100kg Within 5 Months Of Lockdown In Wuhan (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by Tetra2025: 5:27am On Aug 01, 2022
For more than three months now, I have developed malaria symptoms and I have gone to hospital for test and taken drugs and injection yet no changes at all.

Yesterday I read a post by a nairalander who said that he has a prolonged disease after having sex. But in my own case I'm not involve in sex or whatever.

It all started aroused April when I lost my mum, immediately she gave up(in my presence), I started to experience internal cold inside my chest only.

The next day it worsen and I have to go to the chemist. The chemist told me it was malaria, so he gave me malaria drug if which I used. Once I finished it, I became normal.

Then after two weeks, it comes back again with additional symptoms, I went to chemist and complain again, they said I should treat malaria of which I did. After finishing the medication the symptoms subside within few days.

I thought it was a joke, so I went to pharmacy. They did test for me and said I have malaria, they gave me drugs and still yet it will relieve me for some while and come back again..

So I went to the hospital to complain to the doctor about the cold in chest, body weakness, back pain. So he prescription drug for me, I used it, nothing happens. I went back and they put me on both injection and drug it's still thesame.

The only changes I saw after the injection is that the cold left my chest and comes to my body in general. Now I feel cold like a sickle celler...

A nurse recommend I use water therapy and drink water everytime, still yet no changes.

I've spent alot with no positive results.

The last test I did(full blood scan) shows that I have no malaria but typhoid. They gave me the medication for typhoid, still yet there's no change..

What I observe is that majority of the drugs they are giving me are similar.. antibiotics, antimalarial, body pain drugs, and the likes.. recently I took augmentin, yet no results.
The symptoms I feel presently is I feel cold, I have pain in my spinal cord if I sit for too long, my mouth is tasty or(not receptive to taste), my urine is always DEEP YELLOW since last three months, i have headache seldomly, I have feverish sensation in my body...

Infact I can't explain how it's doing me perfectly.

Please doctor in the house or anyone tlelse that can help. What can I do to be free from this.

I am the type that does not fall sick easily, I am not susceptible to malaria even if I stay where there is mosquito before. Even if I have malaria before, it will leave the second day if i use drug.

But now here I am that am suffering for what I don't know
Re: Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by Brunosamel(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2022
If drugs injection didn't work try local harbal medicine it might save you, had similar problems the only difference it wasn't malaria

1 Like

Re: Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by Toneypen247(m): 5:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by idpompe: 6:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Boil bay leaves and drink first thing in the morning or eat I bitter cola and one date for five days.You will fine.
Re: Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by 07kjb: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2022
You are suffering from SHOCK,I don't know what to prescribe for you I'm not a doctor
Re: Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by Harrykn: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Even me sef don’t understand this malaria n typhoid thingy again. In your own case it’s the effect of your mom’s death, I pray God comforts you.
Re: Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by dedons: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Something similar happened to me about two years ago. I treated malaria then typhoid, yet nothing changed. Did some hospital test with treatment, yet nothing.

One day I approached the herbal woman on my street and explained myself to her. She looked at me and asked me to come back the following night. When I got there, she had already prepared a herbal concoction for me. She asked me to drink it and I did.

When I woke up in the morning, I was very hale and hearty.

Till date i've never been to the hospital or pharmacy.
Re: Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by emilfischer(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Seems your case is more of psychological than physical.

I think you need to get over your mom's death first before your condition will improve.

I suggest you spend more time with family and friends, drink enough water and eat healthy, sleep well at night for atleast 8 hours.

I pray you overcome this.
Re: Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by degreee: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Lalasticlacla help push this to FP
Re: Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment by minosky: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
My brother treat worm,masive infestation of worms in the the body also causes what you're suffering from. Last two years I was very sick i went to lab I was diagnosed of malaria and typhoid after treatment nothing happened.
I visited another lab for test the result showed I was suffering from worms drugs were prescribed for me,after taking it I felt better.

(1) (Reply)

Reliance HMO / Erectile Dysfunction ED Regain Morning Wood / Inside Soweto's First LGBTQIA+ Government Clinic (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.