Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan (971 Views)

Village Obidient From Anambra Turns Tinubu Supporter. His Words: / Nigerian Election - A Opinion From My Friend Who Is From State Department / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Randy100: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2022
THE BATISTS ARE QUITE FRUSTRATED AGAINST THE IGBO RACE

All for laziness, owanbe and vanity. You sold your ancestral lands to the Igbos who then turn them around for greater value.

They invest in businesses ranging from hospitality, trading, shipping, property development, import & export amongst others while our people sit all day partying and few reasonable ones used same proceed to advance their children's education abroad.

Partly due to their cultural history and brotherhood code they have imbibed into every child while growing. The Igbos see themselves as one anywhere they find themselves around the world and can easily integrate their brothers into the secret/way of business for them to flourish together.

From Onitsha, to Ariara, to Douglas, to Alaba etc. You will find Igbo traders sharing stalls and selling similar goods and product in same market without the fear or envy of stiff competition.

Go to any agent in Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure and make enquiry about renting a shop. The first question they would ask you is on what you want to sell or trade in. Reason? An average Yoruba doesn't like competition which also reflect in their trading or business value.

Ask a Yoruba man anywhere you get him around the world to show you the secret of his business success or even integrate you into an opportunity for you to thrive alongside with him. You will understand why a lot of us are not thriving like the Igbos.

Walk into the office of your family member who holds top position in any of the federal or state government MDAs or who has access to fix you up with opportunities or even seek for employment in same ministry he heads. He/she will tell you why you need to go back to school and get your Masters which is the only condition he can fix you up.

Go back to him after completing your Msc degree and hear them tell you to wait until better opportunity shows up for your kind of qualification. The next thing you would hear from them is that they are retiring in the next few months and he can do little or nothing to help you.

Don't get it twisted. He has successfully used your Masters degree as a bait to squash your future. An average Yoruba simply don't like another person match up with him. They want to simply be the only one in the family to be called, "omo ologo" who everyone will reference and defer to.

Flip the case to an Hausa boy who only managed to pass out of secondary school with bad or no WASSCE and has an uncle in one of the ministries. An average top connected Hausa would rather fix his brother first as a file career in same ministry until a better opportunity shows up. Any further education he would get along his career will be done on that job while he continues to help him climb the ladder of success.

The same thing applies to the Igbos. A made Igbo trader would assist his apprentice with monetary help after some years of learning the trade. Not only that, he would then take him to the source where he can get same goods at wholesale price and on credit. This is why it's very easy for a Chinedu who just finished apprenticeship in two years to make it faster in business than a kamoru who had finished same with his oga mechanic boss and still looking for huge sum of money for freedom as they call it.

Fast-foward to 2022, all for election, you turn around saying that same ethnic group that added great value to your economy have suddenly become a pest and should be checkmated.

Please show me a Lagos without the GDP contribution of the Igbos and I will show the carcass left of your Lagos.

Is there a level of low the Tinubuists won't go to sell their rotten candidate?

Taylor Akin-Alade writes from Ibadan

https://www.facebook.com/100001511788788/posts/pfbid0fKdj5StaA171H4U69AUgVV6UG6VGdJK7kFPrNuRyhiKE3SB2MqxYyRyZ3sykBt3Gl/?app=fbl

7 Likes

Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by lateefykn84(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2022
It's well
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Monday morning gibberish!
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Karlovich: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2022
embarassed As a proud son of Yorubaland I will remain OBIdient, Druggie has failed our people. Taking credit for the achievements of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu will no longer fly for we Yorubas.

10 Likes

Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Realist12: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed As a proud son of Yorubaland I will remain OBIdient, Druggie has failed our people. Taking credit for the achievements of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu will no longer fly for we Yorubas.
Name just one remarkable infrastructure Obi did in Anambra that's beneficial to the indigenes for you to believe he can make Nigeria better . Stop praising mediocrity. Obiano even did an airport, Tinubu started BRT,RRS,Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, LIRS all of these are successful and added to the growth of the state .
You're not a Yoruba man I'm very sure of that. From your write up I can tell . And for you to deny your tribe all in the name of supporting Obi it shows how far you can go to package this fraud
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by ezechi242: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2022
I still do not know why some Yoruba's ..Hausa's...Fulani's..Ijaws..in fact all the tribes in this country sees the gbo man as an enemy we are the most peaceful and accommodating tribe in the entire African soil (the Hausa's and Yoruba's are too but to an extent)...all we just want to do is mind our business and make money ..develop our environment and contribute to the society in any way ...have you ever heard that any Igbo man attacked any Yoruba or hausa man leaving in the east? ...tge stereotype against the igboa are just too much...back to the topic.....the Lagos they all brag about will be dead if sea ports in other regions were working ...if the east had international airports ...but no the govt wants nothing better to happen in the east all because of envy and wickedness....I bet you give the east all these things and watch tge rigion compete with countries in every aspect....you can experience that even I festive period Lagos will be dry because almost all Igbo man goes back home.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by ezechi242: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2022
I still do not know why some Yoruba's ..Hausa's...Fulani's..Ijaws..in fact all the tribes in this country sees the gbo man as an enemy we are the most peaceful and accommodating tribe in the entire African soil (the Hausa's and Yoruba's are too but to an extent)...all we just want to do is mind our business and make money ..develop our environment and contribute to the society in any way ...have you ever heard that any Igbo man attacked any Yoruba or hausa man leaving in the east? ...tge stereotype against the igboa are just too much...back to the topic.....the Lagos they all brag about will be dead if sea ports in other regions were working ...if the east had international airports ...but no the govt wants nothing better to happen in the east all because of envy and wickedness....I bet you give the east all these things and watch tge rigion compete with countries in every aspect..
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Vote4ObiDatti: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Although the writer made valid points that are irrefutable, I still believe everyone has their good and bad sides regardless of whether they're Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas.

However, the sort of ethnic profiling and bigot campaigns Tinubu and his BAT people are doing is dangerous. Tinubu doesn't mind seeing Nigeria burn provided he will be the president afterwards. That's the sort of desperation no one with good intentions would have.

Even Yorubas should be extremely careful of Tinubu, because the way he is desperate about becoming a president, he wouldn't mind becoming a modern day afonja that would sell Yorubaland into slavery just to get the support of the feudal North. Already, he has been showing how disconnected he is by never identifying with the core yearnings of Yorubas. He deliberately does this to prove to Northerners that his loyalty is to them and not to Yorubas. A clear example is when Fasonratti's daughter was assassinated by Fulani Herdsmen while she traveling. Instead of genuinely feeling sober, Tinubu saw it as opportunity to play politics, even at the expense of the collective interest of his people. Yorubas should be very careful of such Desperado, after all once bitten, twice shy!

6 Likes

Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Randy100:

All for laziness, owanbe and vanity. You sold your ancestral lands to the Igbos who then turn them around for greater value.

They invest in businesses ranging from hospitality, trading, shipping, property development, import & export amongst others while our people sit all day partying and few reasonable ones used same proceed to advance their children's education abroad.

Partly due to their cultural history and brotherhood code they have imbibed into every child while growing. The Igbos see themselves as one anywhere they find themselves around the world and can easily integrate their brothers into the secret/way of business for them to flourish together.

From Onitsha, to Ariara, to Douglas, to Alaba etc. You will find Igbo traders sharing stalls and selling similar goods and product in same market without the fear or envy of stiff competition.

Go to any agent in Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure and make enquiry about renting a shop. The first question they would ask you is on what you want to sell or trade in. Reason? An average Yoruba doesn't like competition which also reflect in their trading or business value.

Ask a Yoruba man anywhere you get him around the world to show you the secret of his business success or even integrate you into an opportunity for you to thrive alongside with him. You will understand why a lot of us are not thriving like the Igbos.

Walk into the office of your family member who holds top position in any of the federal or state government MDAs or who has access to fix you up with opportunities or even seek for employment in same ministry he heads. He/she will tell you why you need to go back to school and get your Masters which is the only condition he can fix you up.

Go back to him after completing your Msc degree and hear them tell you to wait until better opportunity shows up for your kind of qualification. The next thing you would hear from them is that they are retiring in the next few months and he can do little or nothing to help you.

Don't get it twisted. He has successfully used your Masters degree as a bait to squash your future. An average Yoruba simply don't like another person match up with him. They want to simply be the only one in the family to be called, "omo ologo" who everyone will reference and defer to.

Flip the case to an Hausa boy who only managed to pass out of secondary school with bad or no WASSCE and has an uncle in one of the ministries. An average top connected Hausa would rather fix his brother first as a file career in same ministry until a better opportunity shows up. Any further education he would get along his career will be done on that job while he continues to help him climb the ladder of success.

The same thing applies to the Igbos. A made Igbo trader would assist his apprentice with monetary help after some years of learning the trade. Not only that, he would then take him to the source where he can get same goods at wholesale price and on credit. This is why it's very easy for a Chinedu who just finished apprenticeship in two years to make it faster in business than a kamoru who had finished same with his oga mechanic boss and still looking for huge sum of money for freedom as they call it.

Fast-foward to 2022, all for election, you turn around saying that same ethnic group that added great value to your economy have suddenly become a pest and should be checkmated.

Please show me a Lagos without the GDP contribution of the Igbos and I will show the carcass left of your Lagos.

https://www.facebook.com/100001511788788/posts/pfbid0fKdj5StaA171H4U69AUgVV6UG6VGdJK7kFPrNuRyhiKE3SB2MqxYyRyZ3sykBt3Gl/?app=fbl
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by MadamVanessa(f): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2022
shocked

Like seriously I haven't seen people as foolish and stupid as those supporting Tinubu. Their threads here exposed the level of their intelligent quotient. I am not surprised anyways, because I didn't expect a sound person to support the fool, only shallowed and myopic bastards through their supports to the great agbadorian.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by 07kjb: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Monday morning gibberish!

That's not A gibberish,one thing about truth is that it shines like a star no matter how you try u can't cover it

Vote Peter obi for a better NIGERIA
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Skyfornia(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2022
This na morning devotion
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by ezechi242: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Realist12:

Name just one remarkable infrastructure Obi did in Anambra that's beneficial to the indigenes for you to believe he can make Nigeria better . Stop praising mediocrity. Obiano even did an airport, Tinubu started BRT,RRS,Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, LIRS all of these are successful and added to the growth of the state .
You're not a Yoruba man I'm very sure of that. From your write up I can tell . And for you to deny your tribe all in the name of supporting Obi it shows how far you can go to package this fraud

I can also name over 100 public properties tinubu took and sold to some of his croonies ....I can also name the billions he takes and still taking from the Lagos indegens ......I don't know if you are coming from the 50's where tinubus wants to take us...maybe that's where you've never heard of obis achievements...you know tracking is also an education...by the way I still dont know how you compare things in this country ...obi took over anambra in a very stressed state ..the state was indebted but he turned things around even without having the huge sums of money coming from the sea port..international airports and so on...lagos would be far better today if obi was the governor of that state....any governor would perform batter in Lagos... Ikpazu the worst governor from the east would do far better than tinubu if he was a governor of Lagos state...by the way I guess you don't know that Lagos state is the most indebted state in the entire country ...it is the second worse place to live...but tinubu still collects tax and buildings belonging to the masses...and that makes obi far better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Vistra40: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Realist12:

Go and google it yourself and stop waiting to be spoon fed. Use the same energy you apply to digging dirt on him to dig out his achievements in office.
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2022
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2022
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

1 Like

Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Randy100: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2022
post=115267697:

You're Tinubu supporter, your antics will not work.

Did you even read?
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by tctrills: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Randy100:

What's the purpose of this. What are you trying to achieve? Is this your own style of campaigning for your candidate or you just want the world to know you are another tribal bigot.
I advise you to think before posting.
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by tuborme: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu’s desperation will destroy Nigeria.
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by SHINJA: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Rubbish...
Re: Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan by Ulunne777(f): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
It was on Nl I heard about freedom list and all.

(1) (Reply)

Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers Intestine Disorder – Lawyer / Anambra Traffic Laws & Penalties Versus Lagos Traffic Laws & Penalties. / Prophecy: Remember Buhari Said His Chosen Will Be Assassinated If Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.