Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) (66523 Views)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by maasoap(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Xmen149:
Hmm,. dosnt add up. More like planted.

1st 10pm is too dark for kids to comfortably wonder far off

Plus I don't think kids that old will comfortably all pull cloths to go and swim,at that age they are usually shy for no reason.

Plus,assuming one of the siblings jumped in and couldn't get out the natural instinct is usually to call out for help and even if one attempts to be a super hero they won't remember or even have time to start removing clothing to scatter everywhere .

My bet is someone lured them out,older than them for kids secret night out. Something went went wrong involving one of the sisters losing her life the rest wasn't trusted not to talk and was thrown in...

But make investigation dey go on fes..rip kiddos

You are getting ahead of the real investigation.
Cloth were found in the pond too, just like it was found around the pond.
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Explorers:

They live in Texas, the Atlanta mentioned should be the nick name home in or area and not state of Atlanta/Georgia.

Their home is 200miles from fort worth, Texas.

Octopusssy
I mentioned the city of Atlanta, in Georgia. The story said they live in Atlanta and were found in Texas.
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Forth Worth Texas is far from here, so they're likely abducted to Forth Worth, Texas.
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by Yankee101: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Don't give your kids to unreliable persons to watch
Teach your kids how to swim
Rest in peace little ones
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Explorers:

They live in Texas, the Atlanta mentioned should be the nick name home in or area and not state of Atlanta/Georgia.

Their home is 200miles from fort worth, Texas.

Octopusssy
It's a little confusing. This is the part that threw me off

Zi’Ariel, A'Miyah and Temari went missing from their Atlanta, about 200 miles east of Fort Worth, home around 10pm Friday, prompting a multi-agency search for the girls.

Distance between Atlanta GA and forth Worth TX is about 815 miles. So, you may be right if that's just a nickname

https://www.google.com/search?q=distance+between+atlanta+ga+to+forthworth+tx&oq=distance+between+atlanta+ga+to+forthworth+tx&aqs=chrome..69i57.24322j0j9&client=ms-android-gotron&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#tduds=!1m6!1m2!1s0x88f5045d6993098d:0x66fede2f990b630b!2satlanta%20ga!2m2!1d-84.3879824!2d33.7489954!1m6!1m2!1s0x864e6e122dc807ad:0xa4af8bf8dd69acbd!2sfort%20worth%20tx!2m2!1d-97.3307658!2d32.755488299999996!2m0!3e0
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by EgunMogaji2: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Ridiculous you say, even with a transparent net?

There’s no such thing as a transparent net. And if there is no lake owner will use it.

Think carefully about this.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by phemmyfour: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
The kids probably wanted to swim and have fun but nah, a pond is way deeper than they could imagine.

Whereas, Ponds should be covered with nets to avoid disheartening news like this.

R.I.P to the kids sad
Careless parents

1 Like

Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by Originalsly: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
dfrost:

Swimming? Around 10:00 PM? What's the likelihood?

The call was made at 10:00 p.m. Were they missing since afternoon? ... if yes... why couldn't the bike and clothes be found in daylight? ....Were the children out for a swim in the neighbour's backyard pond?... at night?... in the dark? The babysitter needs to be seriously investigated.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by kernniejay(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aidejay:
And There Is A god In Heaven Who Was Watching As 3 Little Children Drowned In A Pond.
Ok, you expected the god in heaven to climb his ladder down, remove his shirt, shoes and ties, dive into the pond, bring out the three girls, take them back to the babysitter and climb his ladder up to heaven, right? Your foolishness is epic.
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by africandollar: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Where was the father?! Black Americans and all these baby-mamaism! angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by blueAgent(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
godofuck231:
blue this is red , the blacks murdered in history, especially the black red Indians are immeasurable, speak with facts not sentiments ,black slaves were raped to death and thrown aboard slave ships , newborn babies were sold , so before you tell me about racial murders , go study black history before slavery

Who sold the blacks slaves to the whites?
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by StanislausWeCan(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
The kids probably wanted to swim and have fun but nah, a pond is way deeper than they could imagine.

Whereas, Ponds should be covered with nets to avoid disheartening news like this.

R.I.P to the kids sad

You so right on point, or they could have seen 1 of them drowning,out of love to save their sister,the rest went in to help without bearing in mind the consequences. Anything could have possibly happened, pool areas as such should have camera to salvage a clue of what really might have happened to those innocent kids. May they rest in peace,amen.
It brings me to say, if u don't have phobia for water that much. . .swimming should be a basic necessary skill for all kids.
Lastly,any youth who still supports Atiku and Tinubu remains the problem of this nation. And u student,u can decide to vote in another 8yrs ASUU strike in these old men,since sense is very far from u. Keep your ethnicity,party, region affiliations aside this time around, we must go for competency. We must make the difference, change these class of current leaders for good. #OBIdient #WECAN
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by madgoat(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Untrained children..... In their next life they wont be naughty and stubborn when told to sit in one place
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Poor babies, it break my heart to hear stuff like this my heart go out to the family
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by Yeahmehn: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
My brother this your news get as e be. Fort worth is Texas but they got missing in Atlanta. Bringing Texas into the matter get as e be o. Last last na them allow illegal immigrants dey cross border so....

Explorers:
Zi’Ariel, A'Miyah and Temari went missing from their Atlanta home, about 200 miles east of Fort Worth, around 10pm on Friday, prompting a multi-agency search for the girls.

A family friend had been watching the trio and their other siblings while their mother, Shommaonique Oliver, was at work.

The babysitter called 911 to report their disappearance.

Officials received reports that the girls were found in a pond near Highway 77 around 2am Saturday.

Police centered their search around the pond after a pair of shoes, bike and other items of clothing were found scattered near and in the water.

'We located items of clothing around a pond and in a pond,' Texas Game Warden Shawn Hervey told KSLA Saturday.

'So, we centered the search around that small body of water, and with the use of divers we were able to recover three victims at approximately 2am.'

Investigators have not reached any conclusions about their deaths and the bodies have been sent for autopsies.

'We have no idea what the girls were doing there at that hour,' Cass County Sheriff Larry Rowe stated.

'Nobody has been accused of anything,' Rowe said.
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by OLULAW: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Texas home, Atlanta home confuses me.
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by godofuck231: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
blueAgent:

Who sold the blacks slaves to the whites?
they came raiding but due to loss of lives they decided to use one kingdom against the other. To save their hides
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:02am On Aug 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
Ogun state and anambra state people don full USA now......

God epp us....
grin(I don laff fall from bed.
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2022
very painful,but this is strange oo
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by Cypress042: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2022
StanislausWeCan:

You so right on point, or they could have seen 1 of them drowning,out of love to save their sister,the rest went in to help without bearing in mind the consequences. Anything could have possibly happened, pool areas as such should have camera to salvage a clue of what really might have happened to those innocent kids. May they rest in peace,amen.
It brings me to say, if u don't have phobia for water that much. . .swimming should be a basic necessary skill for all kids.
Lastly,any youth who still supports Atiku and Tinubu remains the problem of this nation. And u student,u can decide to vote in another 8yrs ASUU strike in these old men,since sense is very far from u. Keep your ethnicity,party, region affiliations aside this time around, we must go for competency. We must make the difference, change these class of current leaders for good. #OBIdient #WECAN
Thanks smiley
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by dfrost: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Originalsly:

The call was made at 10:00 p.m. Were they missing since afternoon? ... if yes... why couldn't the bike and clothes be found in daylight? ....Were the children out for a swim in the neighbour's backyard pond?... at night?... in the dark? The babysitter needs to be seriously investigated.

I agree with the bolded. Negligence also plays a part here.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by Elidrisy20: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2022
God punish America,dem just dey kill blacks anyhow
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by blueAgent(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=godofuck231 post=115296322] they came raiding but due to loss of lives they decided to use one kingdom against the other. To save their hides [/quote
You Don't even know your history, who would take you serious?
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by godofuck231: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=blueAgent post=115302124][/quote] where do you think our ancestors got muskets from ,to fight who ? Do you even know your root?
Re: 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) by Gokoyer1401: 3:53am On Aug 03, 2022
Because they are still in summer. 10.00PM might be as bright as 3.00PM in that part of the world right now.
dfrost:

Swimming? Around 10:00 PM? What's the likelihood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.