Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (24552 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Chisom Ezeonyiwara: 9-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Rivers State (Photo) / 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2022
sad
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by itslinkin4005(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2022
post=115268739:
A Teenage Girl Identified as Beulah, has been declared missing by her family in Akwa Ibom State, Reports.

According To Her Aunt, Olanma Cyprain, she was last seen on Friday, July 29, 2022, when she left home for School.

See Her Statement On Facebook As Sighted By Below:

"Please All. My niece Beulah left home for school on Friday to collect her term report at Girls High school Ikot Ibiok eket,Akwa Ibom state and has since not returned. The police has been informed and families are out in search for her, Please help me,help my family find Beulah. If you've seen her or have any information, please kindly contact me."
try and put contact information naah..
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Just because you're my namesake. You'll be found in good health in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Probably on her way to Lagos to do what her senior sisters do over there.
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Children of now adays, She fit don get boyfriend like that o.
If any, check his house.

Very foolish comment. Na so your mama take start young Abi
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2022
tiswell:
have they checked her boifrens house

Na where dem see your mama when she was missing Abi? Smh no wonder you think like this.
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Abuventure: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2022
I declare her touch not in Jesus name. She will come back Hale and hearty
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2022
quentin06:

Same thing your mom did during her time. Not surprising mehn

1 Like

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Auskyd:

Same thing your mom did during her time. Not surprising mehn

Oh I forgot you are a product of such activity, kindly drop dead.

E pain you say your sisters are hoes abi?
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2022
quentin06:

Oh I forgot you are a product of such activity, kindly drop dead.

E pain you say your sisters are hoes abi?

Lmao e pain am. Na wetin all the women in your lineage dey do Na why e easy for you to talk am now.

Asswipe.

1 Like

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SamOchuko: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2022
post=115268739:
A Teenage Girl Identified as Beulah, has been declared missing by her family in Akwa Ibom State, Reports.

According To Her Aunt, Olanma Cyprain, she was last seen on Friday, July 29, 2022, when she left home for School.

See Her Statement On Facebook As Sighted By Below:

"Please All. My niece Beulah left home for school on Friday to collect her term report at Girls High school Ikot Ibiok eket,Akwa Ibom state and has since not returned. The police has been informed and families are out in search for her, Please help me,help my family find Beulah. If you've seen her or have any information, please kindly contact me."

I pray she returns home hale and hearty
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2022
I dont trust mmong girls undecided
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Beautiful girl just got missing like that
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
May she be found alive and complete. IJN.
AMEN
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2022
I hope she is not receiving dick somewhere and making her family worried over nothing

I just hope
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I dont trust mmong girls undecided
quentin06:

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Adeling:

I'll advice you to take down those unnecessary ad pop-ups on your website. It's annoying.

Not ass if I'm looking for bad news or anything... Na just advice

Imagine a website like billboard
Very rubbish idiot running the site

1 Like

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=115273760][/quote]

Got ya.
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Omoslim26: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
May God guide and keep Her safe.
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
If she's really a teenager, it's better that she's at her boyfriend's house. Else, na die be that.
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:
I hope she is not receiving dick somewhere and making her family worried over nothing

I just hope
E better bros. If she no dey with her boyfriend na die oh.

1 Like

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Brendababy:

Imagine a website like billboard
Very rubbish idiot running the site

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
akwa ibom again
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Faustino1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
She has been promoted to her boyfriend house,wait til september you wil see her when school resume,but just know that she is no more a virgin coolShe has been promoted to her boyfriend house,wait til september you wil see her when school resume,but just know that she is no more a virgin
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tiswell(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Auskyd:

Na where dem see your mama when she was missing Abi? Smh no wonder you think like this.
afo do unam ikot
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by eteba(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oh God, I pray she be found safe and sound. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Panda7(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
the police will find her successful in Jesus name
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115270653:
Bad News Will Never See You And May Almighty God Protect You, So That, Your Name Or Photos, or Bad News About You, Appear On . COM Because Cares.

This New Month Of August, Is Open For Business, Get In Touch With Us.

Why una no dey every report better news?

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Toriagirl(f): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
The rate of kiddnaping and missing people is very alarming because this country is no longer safe
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Wwwq: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) / I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) / Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.