Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) (49816 Views)

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool / Young Man Showcases The Mini Port Crane He Built From Scratch (Video) / See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
mozona:
Obi cubana dey find who go do phone.
Make him invest on this guy

He will rather invest in portable. Makes me think there's something more that portable is doing for that guy
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by BigDawsNet: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Nice one (arduino programming)

But if I may ask what's the economic importance of this robot?

Someone should enlighten me because I want to know what that robot can do.

Take away human jobs

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by madjune(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
In this time and age, is this not what the Nigerian government govt or well meaning private companies ought to be promoting?

Instead of BBnaija?
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
folake4u:
If only Nigeria can give room for Science and Technology, we would go far in this country.

Not some Agbado and Cassava. undecided angry
Even you folake grin. Next one now they will call you ipob.
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Nocommonsense: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow!! that's so cool.

Nigerians are truly gifted, but we need good leaders to invest in us.

Congrats to him and keep on making a good name for yourself and this country.
na the country wen you dey no make you no the value if nah developed countries by now the boy will have been on scholarship
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Like you said Arduino. This implies a knowledge of embedded systems programming. In a country that is trying to build itself up, this boy can be mentored and given scholarships to hone his skill, and before you know it, you have a tech wizard who can contribute much to a growing country. Unfortunately, Nigeria isn't a growing country.

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yankee101:
Arduinos
PythonC
Engineering
Fixed. Python is unpractical on embedded systems.
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Yankee101: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Fixed. Python is unpractical on embedded systems.

Where your knowledge stops, another begins

Programming languages

Python is also very popular due to its use in machine learning and also because it can be used to develop ROS packages – see below.

https://www.futurelearn.com/info/courses/robotic-future/0/steps/29368#:~:text=Programming%20languages,-There%20are%20numerous&text=The%20most%20popular%20language%20in,develop%20ROS%20packages%20%E2%80%93%20see%20below.
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by christejames(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

A young man of 62 years! Even if without ideas just because you want your tribe to be President, please stop whatever you are taking!

Brainless people don't quote me, please steer clear...
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by apostleoke(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
good one. we just hope this àgbàdo and cassava regime will allow youth empowerment.
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by TenQ: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Robots are used for automation in manufacturing industries.

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Since the boy is from the East, building technology, they will never give true identity of boy. They will use the as another source of revenue to be cashing out.

Nigeria stealing glory of Biafrans.

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Like you said Arduino. This implies a knowledge of embedded systems programming. In a country that is trying to build itself up, this boy can be mentored and given scholarships to hone his skill, and before you know it, you have a tech wizard who can contribute much to a growing country. Unfortunately, Nigeria isn't a growing country.

Nigeria is planning to abduct/kidnap the boy to highest bidder from Britain or partners in crimes against Biafrans
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by kernniejay(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

If the robot was built in China by a Chinese boy, would you ask same question? Anyway, to answer your curiousity, this is how big innovations of technology that solve human problems usually start. Such are robots used in interracting with humans in busy organizations that experience massive customer footfall (e.g. Malls, Restaurants, Service providers etc).
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Toriagirl(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Your are blest
But your government is not trying
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by 2blessed01(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Tell me please

Already stated that I don't know

Well I don't think u really need to ask those questions...I know and u should know also that the inventor MUST have a reason for creating it..."use ur tongue and count ur teeth"
I rest my case grin
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by olisaEze(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okay, we’ll make sure he’s drafted into the Army Engineering Corps with a lifetime supply of cassava & agbado when the bat and his night rider win the elections in their own personal republic next year! grin
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by israelp(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
folake4u:
If only Nigeria can give room for Science and Technology, we would go far in this country.

Lmao grin
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Strateup12: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian boy shows off the robot he built by himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOnmDRfMfS8

Beautiful �
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Verbtips(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
America are coming for u NIGERIA REMAIN POOR ALL GOODS WILL BE TAKEN. PEOPLE WEA GET SENCE PASS NIGERIA I KNOW MORE ARE STILL THERE BUT NIGERIA CHANGE THEIR DESTINY. THEY DONT HAVE TIME FOR DEVELOPMENT. UP PETER OBI VOTE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Ppp1p: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by UNDFTD: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
christejames:
That's why we need a young, energetic, vibrant, with a cutting edge mentally as a leader to spur the youths to do more. The fortunate thing is that Peter Obi meets this qualities and is coming to make a change in our govt...

End to all the anachronistic leaders that do not want to rest.

Peter Obi is not going to do a damn thing at least NOT the way your LIEGERIA is presently constituted.
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by christejames(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
UNDFTD:

Peter Obi is not going to do a damn thing at least NOT the way your LIEGERIA is presently constituted.

I don't engage Brainless urchins, don't ever quote me again...
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Quintopia: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Creditalerts:
A talent that will waste cry
ASU is still on strike cry cry

A youth supporting old cargo is cursed .we need Young vibrant qualified youth to rule

Be obidient always

GO FCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY. BASTARD.
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by UNDFTD: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
christejames:

I don't engage Brainless urchins, don't ever quote me again...

You're a mindless waste of human flesh!
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by christejames(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
UNDFTD:

You're a mindless waste of human flesh!

An imp like you without brain of his own, using the analog brain of an 86 yrs old man to think grin

Hope you have eaten Agbado today?
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by UNDFTD: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
christejames:

An imp like you without brain of his own, using the analog brain of an 86 yrs old man to think grin

Hope you have eaten Agbado today?

You're a scumbag!
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by kabasa24: 2:15am On Aug 02, 2022
HE SHOULD GO TO BORNO STATE GOVERNOR ZULUM WILL ENCOURAGE HIM TO DO MORE WITH 5MILLION NAIRA CHEQUE . ONLY ZULUM I TRUST.
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by coloringpagess: 5:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Shading books and sheets are significant instructive apparatuses to set up the preschoolers for school. It is additionally one of the most loved interest exercises of the children. It ignites their creative mind and offers them a chance to articulate their thoughts. Give your children drawing sheets coloring pages for kids shows, creatures or film stars; they will go through hours shading it.Children need hand strength and expertise to control a pencil on a paper. Dealing with strength can kill the chance of inaccurate pencil handle.
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Caseless: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2022
folake4u:

make we fix light first.

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by folake4u(f): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Even you folake grin. Next one now they will call you ipob.

Lmao. cheesy cheesy

Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) / Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. / Russian Daldykan River Turns Blood-Red Sparking Biblical Plague Fears