Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies (28393 Views)

Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by king6869: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by bewla(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
All these fact check on nairaland always support Tinubu and is always against Atiku and peter Obi. I don’t believe these fact checks anymore
Open mind unless you hate some one to no forgive then you never see one good in him

Even devil get good he most have done for God to live him to torment us
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Pityoobi:
Confused people East of the Niger…they want Biafra and at the same time they want Pityoobi to be president of Zoogeria… Igbos have lost the legitimate right to lead the revolution of new Nigeria because of their treacherous behavior against the continuous existence of Nigeria by romancing the Biafra project since independence. You can’t trust them. They will get the consequences of being too ethnic and religious conscious in a secular state called Nigeria.

Shut up ignorant ethnic bigot. People like you should not have access to the internet. Dry agbado muncher.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Basicend: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2022
I don't need to read that useless epistle, but I know very few Christians that is if any will buy this APC package.

These laundering is a waiste of time.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by joshyaks3(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Because of religious discrimination, Shetima was the governor who stopped CRK from government schools in Borno state. If he becomes the vice president, what do you think will happen to the Christians in Nigeria?
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by tommykiwi(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
All these fact check on nairaland always support Tinubu and is always against Atiku and peter Obi. I don’t believe these fact checks anymore
Is from Tinubu's Nation News Paper
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Lastmessenger2: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2022
post=115273364:

You only believe the one that favors Peter Obi and Atiku, Isn't it?!

If someone doesn't support what you support,
It is war and curses to no ends.

Na dere u dey so, kontinue...

Don't mind him and his ilks.
They abound.
Everyone must support their ideology and beliefs.
Hypos' dem........
you don port to the walking dead zombie. From darling buhari to a confirmed drug dealer and bokoharam sponsor. Its obvious you dont know the level of curse you are heaping on your head.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Basicend: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2022
joshyaks3:
Because of religious discrimination, Shetima was the governor who stopped CRK from government schools in Borno state. If he becomes the vice president, what do you think will happen to the Christians in Nigeria?

APC and Tinubu thinks we are fools na.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by pepperandsalt(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Take this your defense else where.
Are you aware of ECOMOG?
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by xynerise: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Mtchew!! Someone is singing his own praise. grin

Rubbish facts

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by ambale(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
I've never seen a ruling party that lacks substance has this APC, the buhari government has dent them a big blow, that they need to start playing dirty games

What concerns us with all of this, if he's truly innocent I don't think we would be seeing this sort of post.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by duality(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by RealBae: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
There was a rumour that Ti*nubu sponsored youths will invade our cyberspace soon with different write ups to sell this wicked combination to Nigerians. They have used money to buy heir conscience, they no longer think about their future rather what they will gain.

So I am not surprised seeing this type of article coming from agbado owned newspaper and making nairaland front page.

Keep trying cos all una effort are already in vain

What is coming is a movement, started with the soro so ke spirit. You cannot kill the movement because IT IS TIME.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Masterk2019: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
How has boko Haram fared in his state
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Electorate: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2022

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/shettima-and-boko-haram-facts-and-fallacies/amp/
"For instance, while traveling to Gamboru Ngala for a rally ahead of the 2019 presidential and National Assembly elections, Shettima’s convoy was attacked by members of Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) and three of his loyalists were killed and many others sustained various degrees of injuries". are the paid agent here who wants to impose bokoharam on nigerians. You think we're dump to understand nNa tactics? Sacrifice some innocent security men makes it look like their foot rags attack them too. Lies. In every attack on buhari and all borno state governors, the casualties are always Novies security men! Why not kill the targets for once so that we can vindicate you? Bunch of propagandist. God will punish all of you.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by diadem10: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2022
I already knew those lies were unfounded tbh.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by millhouse: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
monies have changed hands , obviously.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by TechBaron: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2022
post=115273355:

But if it is in favor of your obi, you will believe it 110% right?!
Hypocrisy at its peak tongue

Seun right now...........
You are gradually coming out of your enclave and recovering from the embarrassment of your paymasters.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Jamesz12: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Nonsense and useless Fact check. Mr Checker let me refresh your memory a little since you lack adequate knowledge to even carry out any of your so called fact check.
2014 Nyesom Wike the then Minister of Education instructed schools in Chibok to shut down due to intelligence report at the federal government's disposal, the State Governor Kashim Shetima gave a counter instruction and him in cohorts with the school principal opened the school. The principal has a living quarters within the school premises and his children also attends the school but on that very day his children who were also partaking in that WAEC exam didn't come for the examination. Imagine missing a WAEC examination which we all know means automatic failure. Yet they missed it and the entire family were not around when the said kidnaping occured, the military personnel around the school were redeployed some days to that day and the Boko Haram members came loaded over 250 school children into their heilux vehicles which was over 40 vehicles and nobody claimed to have seen then drive past in any of the roads inside the community. The following year that principal was made the state commissioner of education by Shetima for the loyalty and role he played during the kidnap saga. Shetima boasted they will embarass Jonathan out of office using any means possible even if it means sacrificing their people
Mr checker and you are here speaking giberish.
My pain is the moderators the keep sending your fallacious posts to the front page. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Princelumide: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2022
All these paid broadcasters...

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by praisewhiteman(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Believe this interview at ur own peril.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Yus2020: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu newspaper trash
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Oyiboman69: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2022
post=115273364:

You only believe the one that favour Peter Obi and Atiku, Isn't it?!

If someone doesn't support what you support,
It is war and curses to no ends.

Na dere u dey so, kontinue...

Don't mind him and his ilks.
They abound.
Everyone must support their ideology and beliefs.
Hypos' dem........
suffer no dey tire you?...if you're benefiting from this government, are all your family members all so benefiting?.
Please be human for humanity sake....

3 Likes

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by tibatobi: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
but u choose to believe lies and an unverified information because u are unrealistically obidient to an Agenda that cannot see the light of the day..

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:

Our Nairaland Lord & Master S.eun is busy advocating for Bola Tinubu on Twitter every day. So he his definitely pushing this agenda. I won't be surprised if he was paid money, because for Zack Orgi and some other Yoruba actors to be having mouth diarrhoea ontop this Tinubu & Shettima issue, means they have been payed heavily.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Rugaria: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2022
The Nation Newspaper is owned by The Capone himself..
The Don Corleone of Bourdillion
Hushcobar Tinupoo
So what do you expect?
This is why the press in Nigeria needs to be urgently sanitized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi / Felix Obuah Hosts Kanu Nwankwo, Patience Ozokwor, Others In His Hometown / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.