Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why Are They No Local Sports Celebrities? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are They No Local Sports Celebrities? (642 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They No Local Sports Celebrities? by motocross: 4:28am On Aug 02, 2011
I have noticed that the only sports celebrities that get any mention in the Nigerian media are all foreign based. I hear no mention of any local sportsman in any sport. Why? The sport of bike racing (Okada ehh) has turned such people as Valentino Rossi into world wide brand names and even bicycle riding has made Lance Armstrong one of the world's most succesful sportsmen. If you want to be part of a new wave of sportsmania in Nigeria and help make some celebrities out of those guys at home, visit www.motocrossnaija.com and be a part of something exciting about to happen.

www.motocrossnaija.com

It is time to kick up some dirt!

(1) (Reply)

Style Rebirth Opens Online Lingerie Boutique / I’m Still Very Much Single’ – Teju Babyface / Video: Kanye West Appears Performs "all Of The Light" And Hands D'banj The Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.