Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? (1069 Views)

Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? / Snail Greenhouse Construction / Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by Moboj: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2022
I am Moboj
And I say this, your Farm and personal requirements dictates the system to go for ,if it is an open field or a Greenhouse.

Q : Greenhouse Construction is expensive,do I really need it?
Ans : No you don't.

Let's look into it

Q: If I am really bothered about external security due to the location of my Farm,can I do an Open field Farming?

Ans: No ,a Greenhouse will be better

Q: Can't I control humidity and temperature with Open field also?

Ans: Yes you can

Q: What's the benefit of a Greenhouse?
Ans: For crop Farming it helps with nutrients retention,helps with disease,fungi and pest control,helps in space maximizing,helps in reducing human labour, which is one of the biggest advantages.

For livestock like Snails, Greenhouse helps in securing the snails in,also helps in retaining moisture, depending on the system used,helps in controlling the atmospheric conditions also, depending on the materials chosen.

So you can either do an Open field Farming system or a Greenhouse system.
The most advantage of the Greenhouse is reducing human labour.

And here at MOBOJHUB, we aim for transparency and sustainability.
With carefully chosen frameworks and materials,we still give you the advantage to choose between various options.

We have the low-cost Greenhouses and the Standard Greenhouses.

Each Greenhouse Construction is designed and alterated to your personal Farm needs.

Join the MOBOJHUB community today.
Call or WhatsApp Mobojhub on 08103561708

1 Like

Re: Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by bewla(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2022
I no get. Will be back let me book space for other treand first
Re: Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by jidestroud(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Interesting read.

...and like your opening question asked; Greenhouse Construction is expensive,do I really need it?, i'll love to go further by asking what if finance wasn't a problem and i am only concerned about profit margins between the two methods (especially using Nigeria as a case study where mother earth as blessed us beyond measures), would you consider it a better alternative?
Re: Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by jidestroud(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
I could argue that Nigeria actually doesn't have a production problem in terms of agricultural production, but more of a storage issue.

1 Like

Re: Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by Moboj: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
jidestroud:
Interesting read.

...and like your opening question asked; Greenhouse Construction is expensive,do I really need it?, i'll love to go further by asking what if finance wasn't a problem and i am only concerned about profit margins between the two methods (especially using Nigeria as a case study where mother earth as blessed us beyond measures), would you consider it a better alternative?

Good day
As much as we want to drive in sales as a business,I can't help speaking the honest truth, even though it's not what most of we Nigerians want to hear.

Most Nigerians wants to hear an extravagant profit margin like a mind blowing 300% within a short while, eliminating the learning process with or without a good consultant.

Now I will say this with every form of practicality.
Be ready to understand that you could use 2-5million naira to do a set up and only break even after like 4-5 month's(crops, Snails takes longer), after which you will start generating like #200,000-#250,000 as your monthly revenue.(before deducting variable costs).

But do Nigerians wants to hear this?
What you can be assured of is sustainability with that revenue wavering between 20% extra to even 20% lesser(could be more).

Now listen,this will only depend on your general Farm management.

Doing a Greenhouse or an Open field,the profit margin will depend on various circumstances,one is weather and seasons, types of crops or livestocks and its resistance,amount of care and management.

But let's say the two systems are getting optimum amount of good Farm practices,expect an increase in output by 30%-40% from the Greenhouse.

Why?
This is because of seasonal imbalance.
Let's take for example during the rainy Season.
You hold back on planting your Tomatoes cause of fear of blossom end rot or fungus,or during the dry Season,the fear of excess pests for your exotic crops like Cabbage......

So you say "oh, I'd just wait till the season is right,while a Greenhouse gives you the advantage to plant or grow all season due to the fact that you can easily alterate the weather conditions,also nutrients intake is also at its optimum due to various implementations.

Let's talk about the Snail's
It's about the same.
So the issue comes during the time of seasonal changes.
You're more limited in weather alteration than in a Greenhouse.

But as I said,this still doesn't make an Open field Farming System a pretty less advantage.
Ready to do the extra work to making it better? You'll get it right with an open field also.
Re: Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by Moboj: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2022
So you are wondering

How can I sustain whatever Farm venture I decide to go for?
Is it even sustainable?

Moboj's answer is this.
Anything we decide to do in life can be sustainable if we go about it the right way.

Cause all we need is sustainability,is it sustainable?
Then count me in!

Let's count you in, step in the moving Train.
With our ever growing system to production consistency.

We have the Snail Farm option for you and the Pepper Farm option for you.

We have the Open field System for you and the Greenhouse System for you.

What we have is value for your money.
Want sustainability?
Choose value,choose Mobojhub

1 Like

Re: Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by Moboj: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Don't sleep
Wake up!
Giant Snails are now selling for #1500-#2000 in the local Market's.
Do a physical research in your Markets to confirm
Be a part of the moving Train
Will you be needing a Greenhouse or not?
You have options but take a move wink
With Moboj
You get the right Snail Species
The Right Consultation
The right Construction works
The right Output
Call or WhatsApp Moboj on 08103561708

Re: Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by Moboj: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Removing stress makes us take a step further into modernisation
You want to get the best result but while eliminating stress
Get moving with the best Service suppliers today
We make it super easy for you
Give you the options and the right service you need.
For your Greenhouse Constructions and Snail Productions.

Re: Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by Moboj: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2022
The answer comes in the amount of stress you choose to let go of
It's all about a Farming of convenience.
Not compelling but puts your minds quite at ease
Can be pricy due to rising costs of materials
But really calms you down while producing.

for your Greenhouse Constructions and material sales today.

Re: Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? by Moboj: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2023
We are beginning to ask the questions again

Do we in Africa need Greenhouses more than the West?

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get This Plant / How Dangerous Is This Snake That I Just Killed? / Snail Farmers Advertise Your Farm Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.