Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

USED LAPTOP UPDATE in NAIJA - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / USED LAPTOP UPDATE in NAIJA (457 Views)

Apple Devices Receiving Ios 14 And Ipados 14 Update In 2020 / How To Turn Off/disable Windows Update In Windows 10 Operating System / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USED LAPTOP UPDATE in NAIJA by OpenHeaven2me(f): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2022
This channel is meant for NAIJA (NIGERIAN) used LAPTOP UPDATE. It is useful for both buyer and seller, who want to sell their used laptop at a give away price, to help people that can't afford to buy foreign used (Tokunbo) laptops. Here you can buy good working laptop from people all over the country (genuine seller and buyer) who has two or more but ready to sell one in exchange for cash.

All laptops MUST BE TESTED OK
Get group link on our website if you want to be part of the team to sell your laptop.

NB: ADMIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINANCIAL LOSS, PLEASE USE ESCROW

Re: USED LAPTOP UPDATE in NAIJA by OpenHeaven2me(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hello everyone, happy to have you here. This initiative came up few days ago because there are lots of people asking me to help them sell their system (laptops), so I decided to use this medium to execute the idea, in other to separate foreign used laptops from local used ones.

So from now on, as those laptops are coming in, I will be posting them here and if you see the one you like, make an offer and we take it from there.

If you have a naija used laptop for sale, send it to our office for proper checking and ratification. Then we discuss the monetary aspect of it

If you're buying, check the update on availabile laptop posted in the group and tell us how much you can afford to pay, which means, like I earlier said, you make an offer.

If your offer fit in to our price then we sell but if otherwise, we sell to another better offer.

We want to look for laptop that fit your budget.

Enjoy your stay

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Zinox 4gb RAM, 500gb HDD. .... 60k / Dell Latitude 7390 For Sale / HP Zbook 15 G3 Gaming Laptop For Sale (with Dedicated Graphics Card) - @190k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.