Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,590 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) (29202 Views)

Tunji Disu Appointed Principal Staff Officer To IGP Egbetokun / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by datola: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
F
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Woooow! Congratulations sir.
In contest, I will beat you black and blue sir. I rep KARATE, black belt .
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
While Yorubas keep winning internationally in sports every week, some people keep getting arrested for drug trafficking and distribution too every week.
Long Live the Yoruba Nation

4 Likes

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Agricaddict(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jack500:
80% of the medals won in this competition by Nigeria have been won yoruba.

Awon omoluabi.

100%

3 Likes

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thought it was at the commonwealth games undecided

GSA01:
The Commander of the Police’s Intelligence Response Team, Tunji Disu, has won a silver medal at the US Open Judo Championships held in United States.

He won in the Veteran Judo Fighter category on Sunday.

https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/1554061494538670081?t=SkFDRqWXykFgmyTr1MCNug&s=19

https://twitter.com/TunjiDisu1/status/1554057378131222528?t=z95RXmeyxNSK_pnvohHbQQ&s=19
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by heysquare(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Klington:
Congrats Sir!

Hope you don't belong to the agbado diocese
Asiwaju made him. He was incharge of RRS in Lagos before he was promoted and redeployed to Abuja. RRS is one of the best police square during his tenure

4 Likes

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
I go still beat am if him challenge
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
Lagos connection.

I have lost count of the amount of medals the Yorubas have won in this competition. Rafiatu Lawal just won another gold besides the one Adijat Olarinoye won the other time. Not to talk of that lady that won the 100m hurdle.

But you see everywhere silent, no talk of Yoruba this Yoruba that. But if it’s our brother from that side that keep winning this, they won’t let us hear word in peace.

Yoruba people matter don tire me, they just like to do like all these things don’t matter.

Shut up!
You've now become just like those you're trying so hard to cast aspersions at if not why post this nonsense. He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Learn to be quiet and noble for now your hands are soiled and you're an embarrassment to whomever you represent.
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Salewa97: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Shut up!
You've now become just like those you're trying so hard to cast aspersions at if not why post this nonsense. He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Learn to be quiet and noble for now your hands are soiled and you're an embarrassment to whomever you represent.

Who be this Obituary supporter?

Others can be quiet but I won’t be quiet at this. You want other to be quiet for something your people make noise about.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
kingthreat:
While Yorubas keep winning internationally in sports every week, some people keep getting arrested for drug trafficking and distribution too every week.
Long Live the Yoruba Nation

Petty. What if I told you a Yoruba thief was mercilessly beaten this morning in my area. You guys should learn to outgrow things unless you're one of those ASUU is keeping less busy.
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
This life no balance o.
The predecessor is a wanted crime suspect in United State of America while the successor is celebrated in the same United State of America.
Congratulations to all Nigerians. At least it will prove to them there that we are not criminals

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by lagosrd: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
The last one would have won medal in Dubai on financial transaction if given the chance
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by hardbody: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
Lagos connection.

I have lost count of the amount of medals the Yorubas have won in this competition. Rafiatu Lawal just won another gold besides the one Adijat Olarinoye won the other time. Not to talk of that lady that won the 100m hurdle.

But you see everywhere silent, no talk of Yoruba this Yoruba that. But if it’s our brother from that side that keep winning this, they won’t let us hear word in peace.

Yoruba people matter don tire me, they just like to do like all these things don’t matter.

If agbero no win fight na me for win? Abegiii
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by oloshun(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
Lagos connection.

Shalewa, you know when you know you deserve something, and you achieve it, there is nothing to brag about it. Because that is not 'miracle', it is dedication and hard work.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by SamOchuko: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
GSA01:
The Commander of the Police’s Intelligence Response Team, Tunji Disu, has won a silver medal at the US Open Judo Championships held in United States.

https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/1554061494538670081?t=SkFDRqWXykFgmyTr1MCNug&s=19

https://twitter.com/TunjiDisu1/status/1554057378131222528?t=z95RXmeyxNSK_pnvohHbQQ&s=19

Congratulations brother
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by hardbody: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
heysquare:

Asiwaju made him. He was incharge of RRS in Lagos before he was promoted and redeployed to Abuja. RRS is one of the best police square during his tenure

Asiwaju kuku made everyone including 'Eleyi'
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Walealoba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Achico:
Happy birthday to you Don’t attack me am not feeling fine
Sir please check my signature i ll really appreciate
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Justmesagi: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nice one from him.
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by bowei(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
ShinGiiTai thats the motto!!!
BIDOO:
A big congrats to him.
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by SolarCorona: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nice one.

Congrats to Peter Obi the policeman.

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by deeva2: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omoluabi on point

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:

Who be this Obituary supporter?

Others can be quiet but I won’t be quiet at this. You want other to be quiet for something your people make noise about.

I'm not saying you shouldn't talk o. But come to equity with clean hands. I believe you're old enough to have heard the wise saying. "Don't throw stones in glass houses" Enough said.

As for "Obituary supporter" what does that even mean.... My apologies but I'm really not into inane slangs or slurs
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by guychidile: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congrats Disu,are u a relation to our former emeritus flying Eagles coach, Tunde Disu.
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Igboslayer: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
Lagos connection.

Though a different competition…You are spot on with your assessment. No tribe is more ethnic conscious than the Igbos.

They couldn’t hide the facts that they are supporting OBI because he’s Igbo. Anybody not in tune with their ideas are animals and want to continue suffering. They assume the most authentic right to rescue Nigeria through OBI but were not educated enough to know that they are consequences for their indiscretion promoting Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ikpewe:
Samuel Peter nkor?
what about Chioma Ajunwa
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Better..far better than "ROGER" grin
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Petty. What if I told you a Yoruba thief was mercilessly beaten this morning in my area. You guys should learn to outgrow things unless you're one of those ASUU is keeping less busy.

Better a thief than a drug dealer frying people's brains.
Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Richy4(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
This would have been a golden opportunity for those pirates disturbing Niger-Delta waters to showcase their swimming skills...
Nigeria did not even go with one swimmer.. or did I miss it?
Still on 9th position on the table which is not bad cool

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by darexolu16(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
GSA01:

someone should tell the man in the middle to forgive and forget...fight don end

2 Likes

Re: Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
His nose looks like that of my Dad... Congrats sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force / APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate / Elizabeth Ativie, New Edo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.