Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action (225 Views)

ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 / Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Oluwatech(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2022
ASUU strike continues as National Executive Council, NEC, did not consider an option of suspending the industrial strike action embarked by Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, at a meeting that ended in Abuja in the early hours today.

It was only showed that the leadership of the Union only made a briefing at the meeting on their interactions and also made submissions to Prof. Briggs committee set up by the Federal Government in order to renegotiate the 2009 agreement with the Union.

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/08/01/strike-continues-as-ASUU-nec-fails-to-suspend-action/
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Youngwiz71(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2022
I feel pity for students.....
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Oluwatech(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Youngwiz71:
I feel pity for students.....

You are a graduate right.. smile
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Youngwiz71(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oluwatech:

You are a graduate right.. smile

Yes I am am but this strike is affecting me too, my department hasn't been mobilizing students for service, they claim ASUU is on strike(but other departments have been mobilizing even with the strike).
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Oluwatech(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nigeria Education system is now a mess

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Fg Will Have Meeting With ASUU On 16 August / ASUU Strike Update / UNIZIK ASUU Upgrades To Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.